AP PGECET 2021 notification & Schedule released on its official website. Andra Pradesh, APSCHE will issue Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) 2021 in March 2021. PGECET is a State level common entrance Test. AP PGECET will be conducted by the Sri Venkateshwara University on behalf of AP State council of higher education, a statutory body of Government of AP.
AP PGECET 2021 notification schedule, Online Application Form, Eligibility, Registration Fee, How to Apply, Instructions to Candidates, Last date, Hall Tickets, Entrance Exam Date, Key, Rank Cards, Results and Web Counseling Dates will be provided soon.
Latest Update: The last date to apply for AP PGECET 2021 is 19-08-2021. Candidates who are willing to apply on or before the deadline. AP PGECET 2021 would be Held from September 27 to 30. Due to extension of last date for submission of online application, the hall tickets will be available for downloading from 20-09-2021. The AP govt decided to conduct all Common Entrance Tests (CET) for admission into various professional and higher education courses.
All AP CETs Exam Dates: Fresh Exam dates for these entrance examinations are announced. The AP government, through the SCHE, conducts AP EAMCET, AP ECET, AP ICET, AP PGECET, AP ECET, AP LawCET, AP PGLawCET, AP EdCET and other entrance examinations for admission into courses like engineering, medicine, agriculture, business administration, law and also various post-graduate degrees.
The University invites online application for appearing Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in A.P. for the academic year 2021-2022 as per G.O.Ms.No.54 HE Dept (EC-2) dated: 21-06-2007 and amendments.
|Name of the exam||AP PGECT|
|Title||AP PGECET 2021 notification|
|Subject||Andhra University has given the AP PG Engineering Common Entrance Test for admission into M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/ Pharma.D (PB) courses.|
|Courses||M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/ Pharma.D (PB) courses|
|Academic Session||Academic Year 2021-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||19-08-2021|
( Registration fee Rs.1000 for OC/BC , Rs.500/-for SC/ST)
|Entrance Exam Dates||27-09-2021 to 30-09-2021|
|Exam Timings||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon & 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM|
|Hall Tickets downloading||To be announced|
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for PGECET 2021 may submit their applications through online mode only including the payment of registration fee and generation of Hall Tickets. Candidates can visit the websites www.jntuk.edu.in for submission of online application.
The related information regarding eligibility, syllabus, instructions and procedure for online application are available on the website. Registration fee: Rs.1000/- ( Rs.600/- in case of SC / ST candidates). In case a student wants to appear for more than one test, the separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Candidates are required to apply for AP PGECET 2021 test through Online only (printed hardcopy of the applications will not be accepted).
2. The application/ registration fee for the test is Rs. 500/- (Rs 250/- in case of SC/ST). In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, the separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
3. The test is of two-hour duration with 120 multiple choice objective type questions, carrying one mark for each question. The cut-off mark in the Common Entrance Test is 25%, in the case of SC/ST, there is no minimum marks.
4. The examination will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the morning session and 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM for the afternoon sessions as per the Time Table given in Test Schedule.
5. The Question Papers will be in English only, syllabus of each test paper is given at annexure-A
6. Candidates must ensure themselves that they have chosen the correct test paper, which qualifies them to become eligible to seek admission to the specific program they are interested in. The details of the courses offered by the Universities along with specified eligibility for each course and test to be written is given at annexure-B. Candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission into the preferred program as given in annexure-B.
7. APPGECET will be held at Five different regional centres in the state i.e., Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Tirupathi, Anantapuram.
8. As per AICTE the eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy is 50% in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). Further, the qualifying degree (Professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE approval.
9. Candidate should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as per AP GO Ms No 153.
10. The Hall-Tickets are to be downloaded from the website. Without Hall-Tickets the candidate will not be allowed into the test centre.
11. Separate Notification will be issued for admission based on GATE/GPAT Score.
12. A.P. State policy on the reservation shall be followed in the PG admissions.
13. The candidate can apply for multiple tests. However, a separate registration fee must be paid for each test.
14. Appearing in the test does not guarantee admission. The candidate has to satisfy all the requirements at the time of admission.
15. For further information contact APPGECET office
AP PGECET Online Application Form 2021: Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam has invited online applications for the A.P. Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET 2021) for admission into M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/ Pharma.D (PB) courses for the academic year 2021-2022 on its official website. Candidates interested and eligible for the CET can apply online at sche.ap.gov.in.
AP PGECET Hall Tickets 2021: The University will be conducting the APPGECET 2021 from 27 to 30-09-2021, at various examination centres spread across the state. The admit card for the said examination will be available to download from April 25, 2021, onwards. The CET will be held in two shifts, i.e., the morning shift from 10 am to 12 noon, and the afternoon shift from 2 pm to 4 pm.
Application fee towards Registration Fee (Exam Fee): Candidates belonging to the general, OC/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1000/-, while the SC/ST will have to pay Rs 500. The last date for submission of online applications without late fee is April 9, 2021.
Qualifying marks in AP PGECET 2021: The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in AP PGECET-2021 is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the AP PGECET 2021 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
How to apply for AP PGECET:
- First, Visit the official website
- On the home page of web portal, click on the link that reads, “ Fee Payment” and pay the registration fee
- Go back, and click on the link that reads, “Fill Application form”
- Provide all the requisite information and upload all necessary documents and submit the application form
- Download the form and take its print out for future use.
Activity Schedule for AP PGECET 2021 (Tentative)
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP PGECET – 2021||18-07-2021|
|Online application process||19-07-2021 to 19-08-2021|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website||20-09-2021 onwards|
|Date of AP PGECET – 2021 Examination||27 to 30-09-2021|
|Time of Examination||10.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
03.00 PM to 05.00 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||01-10-2021|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||03-10-2021|
|Declaration of Results||—|
Below mentioned link is the direct link to apply online.