AP Police Department Home Guard Posts 2021, Government of Andhra Pradesh Police Department has Home Guard posts 2021 recruitment notification on December 3.
The Police Department invites applications for enrollment to the post of Home Guards under B category, who willing to work in Crime Investigation Department at Hyderabad and in any place in Andhra Pradesh State.
- Computer Operator/ Programmer: 12 Posts
- Driver: 12 Posts
- Dhobi/ Washer man: 02 Posts
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Plumber: 02 Posts
Total No. of posts: 32
The local candidates of 13 Districts i.e, Srikakulam Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam (City and Rural),East Godavari (Rajahmundry Urban), West Godavari, Krishna (Vijayawada City), Guntur (Urban and Rural), Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor (Tirupathi Urban), YSR Kadapa, Ananthapuram and Kurnool of Andhra Pradesh State only are eligible to apply to the above category posts.
Age limit: Must have completed 18 years of age as on a date of notification. Those who are above 50 years of age as on date of notification are not eligible.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Age limit: Must have completed 18 years of age as on date of notification. Those who are above 50 years of age as on date of notification are not eligible.
- Education Qualification: For the post of Category- B candidate must have passed 7th or equivalent examination as on date of notification. The candidate who poses higher qualification than the prescribed will also be considered.
- Technical Qualification: For Drivers should possess the valid LMV/HMV (Licence issued by the Govt.)
- Physical Measurements:
Height: Male candidates should have 160 ems Height. Women candidates should have 150 ems Height (5 ems relaxation for ST Women)
Application receiving places:
Eligible candidates should submit duly filled an application forms with relevant columns of Hall Tickets along with the copies of necessary certificates on any working day from 03.12.2021 to 18.12.2021 in between 10.00 am to 02.00 pm at Regional Officers, CID Visakhapatnam, Rajamundry, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nellore, Tirupati, Kurnool.
Venue of the Tests: On 27-12-2021 and 28-12-2021 at Police parade ground, Bandar road, Vijayawada City.
Selection Procedure: The final selection will be strictly on professional merit of the candidate in each category, as obtained by them based on their individual score in required skills.
In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected at any time even after the enrollment, he will be removed from the service forthwith by the appointing authority without giving any notice.
Selection shall be subject to Medical fitness, other professional skill merit and satisfactory Antecedents.
Documents enclosed with application:
1) Copy of educational certificate and technical certificates.
2) Copy of driving license issued by Govt authority.
3) Copy of residential proof and date of Birth Certificates.
4) Copy of caste certificate in case of ST (Woman).
5) One latest passport size colour photo.
Failure to enclose the same will lead to rejection of application form. The Selection committee will not entertain any correspondence from any candidate.
Last date for receipt of application: 18.12.2021.
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.