Guidelines for In-Service Teacher Training Programme: AP Rc.375 Guidelines for Conduct of Teacher Trainings/In-Service Teacher Training Programme from 03-08-2015.
Subject: SCERT, AP, Hyderabad – Conduct of in-service Teacher Training Programme for the teachers of Primary Schools at Mandal level from 3rd August to 11th September 2015 – Additional Guidelines – Communicated – Reg.
- Proc. Even No. dated: 21-7-2015.
- Consultative meeting on strengthening of Teacher Education held on 29-7-2015.
- In continuation of the guidelines communicated vide reference 1st cited, all the District Educational Officers, DIET Principals and Project Officers of SSA in the State are informed that the following additional guidelines are issued herewith in view of certain issues raised by the Principals of DIETs during the meeting held on 29-7-2015.
- The DIET Principals may utilize the administrative charges allocated under financial norms towards hiring a vehicle and engaging Data Entry Operator till the completion of Training Programmes, Stationery, expenses of review meetings and any other expenditure relating to training programmes.
- Some percentage of funds may be utilized towards electricity charges, telephone charges, water charges, cleaning and other maintenance in DIETs.
- Orders were issued to allocate only @ 2 DRGs per spell in the guidelines communicated earlier.
- But some of the Principals of DIETs have opined that only 2 DRGs may not handle the training effectively at Mandal level for five days and requested to allocated one more DRG for smooth conduct of the programmes.
- Hence the Principals are permitted to utilize @ 3 DRGs per spell.
- Due to this, the number of spells in increase and thereby the completion of training will be delayed.
- To avoid this, the Principals may identify some active teachers during the first round of training and the services of these teachers may be utilized as DRGs in further rounds.
- The services of Physical Education Teachers, Women groups/Self-help groups, the practitioners of Yoga (Brahma Kumaries, Ramachandra Mission, Rama Krishna Mission etc), I.E. Resource Teachers, Local doctors and health practitioners, High School Headmasters who are implementing Swatch Bharath effectively, other resource persons may be utilized to deal the general topics like Yoga, Value Education, Health and Physical Education, Gender Sensitization, Inclusive Education, Swatch Bharath and Teacher Motivation.
- The display of Teaching Learning Material developed during the training programme may be arranged in a session for the benefit of the participants without disturbing the schedule of the training programme.
- The services of sectoral officers of SSA shall be utilized for the monitoring of training programmes in the districts. The Project Officers shall take necessary action in this regard.
- Wide publicity may be given in local Print and Electronic media for the successful organization of the training.
- The 8% of Training cost is allocated towards administrative charges to DIETs, hence the Principals shall calculate the administrative charges accordingly and utilize as per norms.
Hence they are requested to follow the above mentioned guidelines and organize the trainings effectively in their concerned districts.