RGUKT Andhra Pradesh has released the AP RGUKT IIIT Admission Counselling Schedule 2023 for Certificate Verification on its official web portal, https://www.rgukt.in/. As per the schedule, AP IIIT Admission Counselling will commence from 24-11-2022. RGUKT AP has announced AP IIIT Entrance Test Merit list 2022 of RGUKT CET of the candidates for admission into 6 year integrated B. Tech programme in its four campuses..
IIIT AP Admission will be held as per the schedule to join into four IIITs under RGKT. Counseling is conducted at the RK Valley Campus, Nuzvid. So Candidates can attend anywhere at the two campuses their convenience.
Eligible candidates who are already enrolled in other educational institutions and want to join IIITs can attend the counseling with proof that their credentials have been submitted to the respective schools. Officials will give time to submission of TC if they are selected for IIITs.
|Name of the counselling||AP IIIT Counselling 2023|
|Title||Participate in the AP IIIT Counselling 2023|
|Subject||RGUKT released the AP IIIT Counselling 2023 notification|
|Admission web portal||http://admission.rgukt.in/|
|Counselling Schedule||AP IIIT Admission Counselling Revised Schedule|
Counselling Web Note 2022: The certificates need to attend the certificate verification with relevant original along with 3 sets of photocopies on the specified dates mentioned above. can download the call letters for attending the special category certificate from the University website www.rgukt.in.
The exact date to attend the verification for each individual candidate will be mentioned on the call letter, University will also send the information and call letters to each candidate through SMS and email mentioned in the online application. The provisional selection list of candidates other than special categories will be released by the Hon’ble Minister of Education, Government of A.P on 29th September 2022.
Candidates who will get admissions in Nuzvid, RK Valley, Srikakulam and Ongole IIITs under RGUKT will start the counseling process in Nuzvid and RK Valley, IIITs as per the counselling schedule. Higher Education Minister will attend Admission counseling at the Nuzvid campus. Admissions Coordinator has given counselling details are as follows.
4000 seats at the rate of 1000 in four IIITs will be filled by another 400 seats with an additional 10 per cent under the EWS quota. Nuzvid has conducted a trial run to make counseling transparent at IIIT. The two campuses have been connected online to conduct counseling simultaneously in Nuzvid and RK Valley.
Seats will be filled on the basis of vacancies and ranks by coordinating the two campuses. The information will be updated so that the candidates know the vacancies on the data screen. 33% reservation for girls Counseling will be implemented. Seats are also allocated on the basis of subsequent ranks. Candidates attending counseling, their parents, and caregivers are provided with breakfast and lunch on purchase.
Those coming for counseling in the morning should reach the counseling hall within 8 AM and those coming in the afternoon within 12 Noon. Candidates coming here will be given admissions according to the vacancies in any of the four Triple IT campuses. Counseling in Nuzvid Management to run smoothly 25 counters, 100 faculty, 100 students were formed.
Counselling Dates and Venue for Provisionally selected candidates
|12.10.2022 and 13.10.2022||Nuzvid||RGUKT Nuzvid Campus|
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
Nuzvid, Eluru District,
Andhra Pradesh – 521202
|12.10.2022 and 13.10.2022||RK Valley (Idupulapapya)||RGUKT RK Valley Campus|
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
Rajiv Knowledge Valley (Idupulapaya), Vempalli Mandalam,
Andhra Pradesh – 516330
|14.10.2022 and 15.10.2022||Ongole||RGUKT RK Valley Campus|
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
Rajiv Knowledge Valley (Idupulapaya), Vempalli Mandalam,
Andhra Pradesh – 516330
|15.10.2022 and 16.10.2022||Srikakulam||RGUKT Srikakulam Campus|
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
Administrative Block, S.M Puram, Etcherla(M)
Andhra Pradesh – 532402
Category of reservation, RGUKT Admissions: Candidates who wish to claim and could not mention their actual category of reservation (BC/SC/ST/EWS/NCC/Sports/CAP/PH) in the RGUKT CET application are informed to send their request to firstname.lastname@example.org email with all relevant certificates along with 10th class hall ticket number for reference for consideration to admission into RGUKT.
Certificates to be brought at the time of certificate verification and counseling, RGUKT-Admissions: Candidates who wish to claim reservation for admission in to RGUKT under BC/ SC /ST /EWS /CAP /NCC /Sports /PH category and local quota seats should produce the relevant original category certificates and study certificates (4th to 10th class) /Migration certificate respectively at the time of AP RGUKT Certificate Verification and counseling for admission.
If any candidate fails to produce the relevant certificates at the time of certificate verification and counseling is not eligible to get admission under reservation category and local quota seats.
Special Category Verification: Candidates eligible for special category reservation (CAP /NCC /Sports /PH) but could not mention the same in the RGUKT CET application, can directly attend certificate verification of special category candidates on the specified dates mentioned below at RGUKT Nuzvid Campus, Nuzvid, Krishna District with all relevant certificates.
The AP IIIT Admission Counselling will be conducted in parallel at the 4 Campuses. Candidates can attend any of these two centers near them. Based on the recent RGUKT CET Ranks, IIIT admissions will be given to students in the six-year integrated BTech program. Officials are calling for counseling based on the ranks achieved by the candidates in the RGUKT CET.
The ranks were announced by adding 0.4 marks under the Depression Score for students studying in Government schools. The merit list of candidates other than Divyangs, NCC, CAP and Sports in the special category has been released.
The list of merit ranks and counseling schedule is posted on the University website ‘WWW.RGUKT.IN’. Candidates will be informed by email and SMS on which day they will be attending counseling.
Candidates should attend the counseling from January 4 to 11 by 8 am with the original certificates and two Xerox copies. Classes begin Jan. 18. Verification of certificates of NCC, CAP and Sports candidates in the special category will be conducted from 28th of December month and certificate verification will be held on 2nd January at Nuzvid Campus.
1,100 seats will be filled in each IIIT. This includes 100 seats under the 10 per cent additional quota given by the central government to the upper caste poor under the EWS quota.
85 per cent AP local, 15 per cent AP, Telangana students. According to Article 371D of the Presidential Order, 85 per cent of the total seats are reserved for AP candidates and 15 per cent for AP and Telangana students under the open category on merit basis.
Seats are allocated on the basis of reservations in the 85 per cent local quota. Seats will be allotted to the disabled and children of military personnel in the NCC quota and sports quota as per reservations. 33 1/3 per cent of the seats in the respective categories are reserved for girls. Those seats will be replaced with boys in the same category if there are no girls.
Courses in IIITs: There are courses in Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering at the Nuzvid, RK Valley, Srikakulam and Ongole campuses. There are additional Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering courses in the Nuzvid, RK Valley Campuse.
Certificate Verification Schedule for Special Category Applicants
Venue: RGUKT Nuzvid Campus, Nuzvid, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh 521202
All ranks mentioned above are general merit ranks but not category merit order Note :
- Call for counselling does not guarantee admission as more number of candidates have been called for counselling under all categories to complete the counselling process in one phase.
- Candidates are advised to visit the university website www.rgukt.in for category wise seat availability status on daily basis. Candidates are advised to note the available seats on daily basis and accordingly decide to attend the counselling.
- Candidates should report either to RK Valley Campus or Nuzvid Campus at the specified reporting date and time
- Seats will be allotted based on the available reported candidates at the time of Counselling. RGUKT is not responsible for late reporting.
- Candidates claiming special categories (PH,CAP,NCC,Sports) and EWS are also eligible for admission under general category basing on their relative merit
- Special category admissions will be made separately after taking into consideration of the respective category merit submitted by the concerned departments after certificate verification
- Candidates wish to claim reservation under BC, SC, and ST category need to produce relevant category certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling
- For EWS category, the certificate issued this year only will be considered. Old EWS certificates are not valid as the financial limits of family vary every year.
- If selected each candidate needs to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,500/- ( Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), that is a total of Rs.3,500/- (Rs 3000/-in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of counselling.
AP IIIT Admission board has released the AP RGUKT IIIT Admission Counselling Schedule on its web portal for selection of students who have qualified in the joint entrance exam for filling up of B.Tech seats in IIIT Campuses.
A) AP IIIT Entrance Test Merit List Result: Announcement of merit list other than Special Category: Announcement of merit list other than Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports): 24.12.2022
B) AP IIIT Admission Certificate Verification: (Special Categories): Special Category Students Certificate Verification. Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) for all four campuses.
C) AP IIIT Admission Counselling: (Other than Special Category): Phase-I AP IIIT Admission Counseling for other than Special Category. Admission Counselling for Nuzvid Campus, RK Valley campus, Ongole Campus, Srikakulam Campus.
D) AP IIIT Classes: Commencement of class work at respective campuses: 18.01.2022
AP RGUKT IIIT Courses
Programs offered by each campus of RGUKT:
|Campus Name||Program name||Courses Offered in B.Tech Program|
|Nuzvid Campus||2 year PUC + 4 years B.Tech Program||Chemical Engg.Civil EnggComputer Science and EnggElectronics & Communication EnggElectrical and Electronics EnggMechanical Engg.Metallurgical and materials Engg|
|RK Valley Campus||2 year PUC + 4 years B.Tech Program||Chemical Engg.Civil EnggComputer Science and EnggElectronics & Communication EnggElectrical and Electronics EnggMechanical Engg.Metallurgical and materials Engg|
|Srikakulam Campus||2 year PUC + 4 years B.Tech Program||Civil EnggComputer Science and EnggElectronics & Communication EnggMechanical Engg.Electrical and Electronics Engg|
|Ongole Campus||2 year PUC + 4 years B.Tech Program||Civil EnggComputer Science and EnggElectronics & Communication EnggMechanical Engg.zElectrical and Electronics Engg|
a) Admission to the two years PUC and four years B.Tech Program will be based on merit in the RGUKT CET converted in to GPA and b) The rules/guidelines/regulations/recommendations issued by the Governing Council of RGUKT from time to time shall be followed for admissions with applicable reservation norms of the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Merit of the candidates in RGUKT CET
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Andhra Pradesh &Telangana State, conducted in 2022.
- Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2022, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
- International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
Rules of Reservation
i. Admission to 85% of total available seats shall be reserved for ‘local candidates’(Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to the students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014. (see Annexure-I).
ii. The rules of reservation for different categories are as under in both local and unreserved categories, subject to any changes and amendments made by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
iii. SC – 15%, ST – 6%, BC-A – 7%, BC-B – 10%, BC-C – 1%, BC-D – 7%, BC-E – 4%, Physically Handicapped (PH) – 3%, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) – 2%, NCC -1% and Sports – 0.5%.
iv. A horizontal reservation of 33 1/3 % of seats in favor of girl candidates in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/Special Categories) shall be ensured, wherever girl candidates are available.
v. In case of PH candidates, certificates issued by the State Medical Board alone are acceptable. For Sports and CAP categories, certificates issued by the respective District Boards are acceptable. These reservations are applicable at state-level. Model proformas for certificates are given for all the above categories in Annexures V to VII.
vi. For Sports & Games category in respect of GO.MS.NO.10 Dated: 15-7-2008 of Youth advancement Tourism & Culture (Sports) Department will only be considered
vii. For Physically Handicapped, the disability between 40% and 75% and as per G.O.Ms.No. 109, dated 15.6.1992 will only be considered. viii. 10% supernumerary Reservation to the Economically Weaker Sections as per the AP State Government Norms.
ix. 5% supernumerary quota for the candidates studied in other than AP and Telangana states. RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES-AP
x. Any other reservation issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time shall be followed for admissions.
xi. Since the courses offered are technical in nature and require appropriate physical fitness, RGUKT reserves the right of rejecting the application of such candidates who are declared by the experts as physically unfit to pursue the course.
a) Admission to the two years PUC and four years B.Tech Program will be based on merit in the RGUKT CET 2022 (converted to GPA) & Guidelines issued by the Governing Council of RGUKT from time to time. b) In case of a tie in the GPA , it will be resolved by following merit in the subject sequence:
- Higher grade in Mathematics,
- Higher grade in Physical Sciences,
- Higher grade in Biological Sciences,
- Elder candidate as per the Date of Birth,
- Lowest random number obtained from the hall ticket number. If the tie is resolved with any of the checks in the chronological order mentioned above, the next option(s) will not be considered.
AP IIIT Admission Counselling
- Counselling will be done at the notified venue.
- The merit rank list of the candidates called for counselling will be placed in the University website www.rgukt.in.
- Intimation to the candidates for counselling will be communicated through e-mail/mobile number given in the RGUKT CET.
- RGUKT is not responsible if the information does not reach candidate(s) by e-mail/SMS message in any case.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the university website frequently for his/her selection and relevant updates related to admissions.
- Candidates can report to either at Nuzvid or at RK Valley campus with all relevant certificates mention in Point 7.
- In case of any candidate fail to report to the counselling center in time, the available seat at the time of reporting will be allotted. University is not responsible for that.
Certificate Verification and Admission:
The applicants should submit a print out copy of the RGUKT CET marks memo and rank card along with the following documents at the time of AP RGUKT Certificate Verification and Admission.
The proforma for the certificates mentioned below are given in Annexures. Candidates should bring three photocopy sets of the following documents along with Original documents at the time of certificate verification. Students should bring the fallowing List of Documents for AP RGUKT Verification.
- RGUKT CET marks memo
- RGUKT Rank Card
- Hall Ticket of X standard (10th Class)
- Residence certificate by those claiming Local category, (for details, see Annexure – II)
- Residence certificate / service certificate of parents by those claiming Non-Local category (for details, see Annexure – III)
- Proof of caste / community certificate (SC/ST/BC) in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under any of these categories, (for details, see Annexure IV)
- EWS certificate issued by the competent authority by those claiming reservation under EWS category
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category, (for details, see Annexure V)
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma by those claiming reservation under this category, (for details, see Annexure VI)
- NCC certificate by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure VII).
- Sports certificate(s) at the level of inter-district and above by those claiming reservation under this category (for details see Annexure VII).
Important Instructions to Candidates: a) If a candidate fails to submit any of the relevant certificates at the time of certificate verification, He/ She will not be considered for admission.
b) The candidates selected provisionally for RGUKT, should report in person for Certificate Verification and Admissions at RGUKT campuses for verification of original certificates / documents and the details as given in the application form.
c) Verification of certificates in respect of candidates belonging to the Special Categories like Physically Handicapped (PH), Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), NCC and Sports will be conducted at RGUKT- Nuzvid campus on prescribed dates. Students should report in person for certificate verification of special categories also on specified dates at RGUKT Nuzvid.
d) Certificate Verification for Special Category students does not guarantee the admission.
AP IIIT Admission
a) Admission to the two years PUC and four years B.Tech programme in the University will be granted only after satisfactory verification and scrutiny of the details mentioned in the application and the original certificates / documents submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate verification.
b) Mere calling for certificate verification will not guarantee the admission to the candidate. Finally after completion of verification process AP IIIT Seat Allotment would be done as per the schedule
AP IIIT Admission Important Dates
- Online Application Process: 30-08-2022 to 19-09-2022.
- Date of Notification 30.08.2022
- Online application commences from 30.08.2022 from 02.00 PM
- Last date for receiving online applications 19.09.2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Verification of Certificates for Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) for all four campuses. Venue: RGUKT-Nuzvid Campus, Eluru Dist
- CAP: 27.09.2022 and 28.09.2022
- Sports: 27.09.2022 to 30.09.2022
- PH: 28.09.2022
- Bharat Scouts and Guides: 29.09.2022
- NCC: 28.09.2022 to 30.09.2022
- Announcement of Provisional Selection List for all campuses other than Special Categories: 29.09.2022
- Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT, Nuzvid Campus. Venue: RGUKT-Nuzvid Campus, Eluru Dist : 12.10.2022 & 13.10.2022
- Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT,RK Valley Campus. Venue: RGUKT-RK Valley campus, Idupulapaya , Kadapa Dist : 12.10.2022 & 13.10.2022
- Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT, Srikakulam Campus. Venue: RGUKT-Srikakulam Campus, Etcherla Campus, Srikakulam: 15.10.2022 & 16.10.2022
- Certificate Verification & Counseling including other states & International students for RGUKT, Ongole Campus. Venue: RGUKT-RK Valley Campus, Idupulapaya, Kadapa Dist : 14.10.2022 & 15.10.2022
- Commencement of class work at respective campuses: 17-10-2022
Tuition Fee and Mess Charges
a) Tuition fee: The tuition fee for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana states is Rs.45,000/- per annum for PUC program and Rs.50,000/- per annum for B.Tech program.
b) Reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF): Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the respective State Governments have to pay the balance fee after deducting the tuition fee received from the respective State governments from the annual fee of the RGUKT
Students whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.0 Lakh for non SC/ST category and below Rs.2.0Lakh for SC/ST category and who fulfil the other conditions as per the latest Govt. Rules are eligible for fee reimbursement
c) Students should pay the full annual tuition fee to the University at the time of beginning of each academic year incase Government deposits the reimbursement of tuition fee to the student/mother account directly.
d) Students should pay the monthly mess charges to the university (approximately Rs.2500 to Rs.3000 per month)
e) Every student has to pay a registration and group insurance fee of Rs.1,500/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), that is a total ofRs.3,500/- (Rs.3000/- in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
Admission of students from other States and International Students: a) Supernumerary seats to the extent of 5% are available to students belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh & Telangana including the children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students. Admission will be on the basis of merit in the marks/grades obtained in 10th standard examination. Those candidates who have got a minimum of 70% of marks or 7.0 GPA alone are eligible for admissions.
b) The tuition fee for students from other states and children of Indians working in Gulf Countries is Rs.1,50,000/- per annum. c) The tuition fee for International / NRI students is Rs.3, 00,000/- per annum.
Note: The University reserves the right to cancel the admission of any student if it is found that the candidate he/she secured admission by giving false information of any kind. Helpdesk and contact number.
Instructions to Students: Call for counseling does not guarantee admission as more number of candidates have been called for counseling under all categories to complete the counseling process in one phase. Candidates are advised to visit the university website www.rgukt.in for category wise seat availability status on daily basis.
Candidates should report either to RK Valley Campus or Nuzvid Campus at the specified reporting date and time. Seats will be allotted based on the available reported candidates at the time of seat allotment. RGUKT is not responsible for late reporting.
Candidates claiming special categories (PH, CAP, NCC, Sports) and EWS are also eligible for admission under general category basing on their relative merit. Special category admissions will be made separately after taking into consideration of the respective category merit submitted by the concerned departments and their decision is final.
Candidates wish to claim reservation under BC, SC, ST, and EWS category need to produce relavant category certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling. If selected each candidate needs to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,500/- ( Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), that is a total of Rs.3,500/- (Rs 3000/-in case of SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
If you want to get a bank loan, Candidates who are not eligible for Fee Reimbursement should submit four more copies in addition to the documents for verification in order to avail the bank loan. Employee / Mother or Father Identity Card, Wage Certificate, PAN Card, Ration, Voter Identity, Aadhaar, Student Photos 6 must be submitted. 4 should provide photos of the mother or father / guardian