AP Schools SA II Exams time table-2020 download: AP Schools SA I, SA II Exams time tablee-2020 download. AP SA 1, SA 2 Exams Conducting Instructions. AP Schools Summative 2, Summative 1 exams time table-2020, AP Summative 1, Summative 2 exams time table. AP Introducing of common examination system for I to X classes for SA I, SA II Time Schedule for the conduct of SA Exams, CCE mode Common SA II/I Exams time table, Common Summative Assessment II/I Examinations Schedule for-2020/SA II /I Exams Time Table.
SA I Exams:Summative I Exams: 07-11-2019 to 23-11-2019PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR, STATE COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING, ANDHRA PRADESH, AMARAVATI Rc.No.2 /AC/B/SCERT/2018; Dated 04-11-2019
Subject: SCERT, AP.- School Education Department –Summative Assessment – Revised dates for First Language Paper-I and First Language Paper II -Reg.
1. G.O.MS.,.82 of School Education ( l’rog.11) Department. Dated: 29.10.2015
2. G.O.N1s.No.80 of School Education (Prog.111 Department. Dated: 25.10.2017
3. G.O.Ms.No.62 of School I:ducation (Prog.II/ Department. Dale& 18.09.2018
4.Proc. Rc.No. 02,C/SCERT/2018 of Director. SCERT. dated. 14-10,019.
As per the ref-4 cited, all RJDSEs and District Educational Officers are aware that Common Summative Assessment-I will be conducted from 07-11-2019 to 23-11-2019.
In view of National Education day on 11-11-2019 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and Karthika Pournami on 12-11-2019, the First language paper-1 and paper-2 of Summative Assessment-1 will be held on 24-11-2019 and 25-11-2019 respectively instead of the dates announced earlier i.e., 11-11-2019 and 12-11-2019.
All the District Educational officers are requested to communicate the same to all schools under all managements in the respective districts. DIRECTOR, SCERT, AP
AP Schools SA 1 Exams Time Table:
SA 1 Exams start from November 07 and
1. From November 18 for Primary Classes
2. November 07 : 6th to 10th Classes
3. Question papers to be supplied for 10th Class by AP SCERT
4. Question papers to be supplied for 1st to 6th Class by DCEB
Exam timeline table
A. From six to ten classes:
On November 07, Oriental Main Language Paper 1 (Sanskrit, Oriya, Persia), Theory of Theory,
On November 08th, the first language paper on Paper 2
On November 11th, Composite Course,
On November 12th, the Paper II, the Composite Course,
On November 13th, the second language,
On November 15th : English-1,
On November 16th: English-2,
On November 18th: Mathematics-1,
On November 19th: Mathematics-2,
On November 20th: Physics (General Science Paper 1)
On 21st of November: Biology (General Science 2)
On November 22nd: Social Science -1,
On November 23rd: Social -2,80 marks: Each subject contains 80 questions in question Paper. Exam Timings: 1. Six to seven and eight classes from 10 am to 12.45 pm, 2. Ninth and tenth classes will be conducted from 2 pm to 4.45 pm in the afternoon. From 1st to 5th Classes On November 18, Telugu On November 19, English On November 20, Maths On November 21. EVS 50 marks: There are 50 questions in each subjects. Exam Timings: 1. Examinations will take place from 9.30 am to 12.30 noon for 1 to 5th Classes
2. 10.00 AM to 12.45 PM / 11.15 AM to 1.15 PM for 6th, 7th, 8th Classes
3. 2.00 PM to 3.15 PM /4.45 PM /5.00 PM /5.15 PM Special classes: After the examination, special classes are required to prepare students for the next day exams.********FA Exams:
1. Formative I Exams: In July
2. Formative II Exams: In September
3. Formative III Exams: In December
4. Formative IV Exams: In February
l. VI, VII and V Ill classes One paper for each subject
2. VIII class Science has two papers (Paper-I Physical Science, Paper-II Biological Science) and remaining all subjects has one paper each.
3. Sanskrit Oriental Course for class VI and VII in the morning session, Paper – I in the morning session, Paper -II in the afternoon session for class VIII to X duration of the examination is 3:15 hrs
4. 60 marks Composite Telugu for Sanskrit composit course from class VI to X duration of the examination 2:45 hrs. Which will be held in the morning session for all classes
1. For Primary Sections conduct SA Examinations in the prescribed Time Schedule. During Morning Schools from 8.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. may be treated as Study Hour.
2. For High School Sections conduct SA Examinations in the Afternoon Sessions. Morning Sessions may be treated as Study Hours for VI to IX Classes.
3. If the school is a S.S.C. Exam center, conduct all the examinations in the afternoon sessions for classes I – IX.
4. Take necessary steps to supply of question papers day wise from respective key centre to the schools by strictly following confidentiality.
5. 100% internal evaluation for VI, VII & IX Classes may be conducted at school level.
6. 5% External evaluation for VI, VII & IX Classes may be conducted at Mandel Level.
7. No Internal evaluation for VIII Class at school level. 100% external evaluation may be conducted at Mandal Level.
8. External validation schedule will be informed later.
9. All the Headmasters should take necessary steps for VIII class answer scripts packing and handed over to the MEO by the evening of the Examination.
10. All the MEOs preserve VIII class Answer Scripts for 100% external valuation.
11. Remedial Teaching and Readiness Activities for class I – IX
Guidelines for conduct of SA Examinations & Valuation:
1. SA Examinations for Primary Schools (classes I-V) is scheduled from above mentioned dates.
b. SA Examinations for High Schools (classes VI-IX) is scheduled from above mentioned dates..
2. All the Primary Schools shall conduct SA exams from 9.30 a.m. to 12.15pm by following morning school timings i.e., 8.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
3. High Schools shall conduct SA Exams in the afternoon from 2.00 p.m. to 4.45 p.m. All the staff and students attend the school at 12.30 p.m. The Mid-Day-Meal should be served and examination will be commenced from 2.00 p.m. So there is no need for the teachers to attend in the morning session.
4. All the UP schools shall conduct SA examinations for classes I-V 9.30 a.m. to 12.15pm and classes VI – VIII from 2.00 p.m. to 4.45 p.m. The Headmaster has to decide which teacher has to conduct examination classes I -V and classes VI – VIII. Those who are conducting examinations from 2.00 p.m. to 4.45 p.m. are need not to attend morning session.
5. Appoint one observer to each high school and instruct the observer to affix his signature on the 5% of answer scripts of all classes day wise. The observer has to submit the details of Sl. Nos., Names of the students to whom the signature was affixed to the DCEB.
6. Classes VI and VII answer scripts be evaluated by the class teacher. The 5% of external evaluation should be conducted to those answer scripts are signed by the observer.
7. Take necessary steps to supply of question papers day wise from respective key centre (School Complex) to the schools by strictly following confidentiality.
8. 100% External evaluation for classes VIII & IX should be conducted at Mandal Level.
9. All High School Headmasters should submit the day wise answer scripts of the students to MEO with proper sealed covers.
10. To maintain confidentiality while receiving question paper bundles and distribution of the question papers to all schools in the State.
11. The question paper bundles should be distributed to the respective schools on the morning of the examination. As the SA-III examinations are being conducted in the afternoon, in view of SSC examinations being held in the morning. Transportation to respective schools in the morning of the examination should be possible.
12. Don’t give any scope for leakage or question papers at any point. If any leakage occurred in their respective jurisdictions, the concerned officers will be held responsible and necessary disciplinary action will be initiated against them.
13. Issue instructions to all Headmasters of all schools of all managements to conduct of Common Summative Examinations without any scope for mass coping or malpractice.
14. Prepare a Action Plan for conduct of 100% evaluation for classes VIII and IX at Mandal Headquarter.
15. Prepare a plan action for 5% of external evaluation for classes VI and VII.
16. Prepare a detailed report on 5% validation and communicate the same to all schools to take further actions for the improvement of the students.
17. Answer Key of each SA examination of all subjects of all classes will be mailed after the next day and upload the same in your website.
18. Instruct the headmasters and evaluators to use the key for proper evaluation of answer papers.
Instructions for Conduct of SA Exams:
Following guidelines are issued for conducting the 3rd Common Summative Examinations in the State:
1) To maintain confidentiality, while receiving question papers bundles from printers and distribution of the question papers to all schools in the State.
2) The Question Paper bundles should be kept in safe custody at the complex school and should be distributed to the respective schools on the morning of the examination. As the SA3 examinations are being conducted in the afternoon, in view of SSC examinations being held in the morning. Transportation to respective schools in the morning of the examination should be possible.
3) Don’t give any scope for leakage of question papers at any point. If any leakage occurred in their respective jurisdictions, the concerned officers will be held responsible and necessary disciplinary action will be initiated against them.
4) To issue instructions to all Headmasters of all schools of all managements to conduct Common Summative Examinations without give any scope for mass copying / mal-practise etc., in the Examination centres.
5) All Regional Joint Directors of School Education/DEOs should conduct surprise visits during the Common Summative Examinations are going on.
6) Comprehensive guidelines issued by the Director, SCERT vide ref. 5th read and 6th read above should be followed.
Guidelines for Conducting of SA Exams:
1. For primary sections conduct SA Examinations in the prescribed Time Schedule. During Morning Schools from 08.30 A.M to 09.30 A.M may be treated as Study Hour.
2. For High School Sections all managements conduct SA Examinations in the Afternoon
Sessions. Morning Sessions may be treated as study Hours for VI to IX Classes.
3. If the School is a S.S.C Exam Centre, Conduct all the examinations in the afternoon sessions for classes I to IX.
4. Take necessary Steps to supply of question papers day – wise from respective MRCs to the schools by strictly following confidentiality.
5. 100% internal evaluation for VI, VII & IX classes may be conducted at school level.
6. 5% External evaluation for VI, VII & IX classes my be conducted at Mandal level. schedule will be informed later.
7. No internal evaluation for VIII class at school level. 100% External evaluation may be conducted at Mandal Level.
8. All the Headmasters should take necessary steps for VIII class answer scripts packing and handed over to the MEO by the evening of the Examinations.
9. All the MEOs preserve VIII class Answer Scripts for 100% external valuation.
10. Remedial Teaching and Readiness Activities for Class I – IX will be conducted
11. All the Head Masters of all managements are here by informed that all the MRCs of all Mandals are arranged as Key Centres under the supervision of Mandal Educational Officers and Mandal Validation Committee, consisting of MEO, School Complex Head Master and 2 School Assistants.
12. The Mandal Educational Officer has to issue the day-wise sealed Question papers to the
Head Masters concerned.
13. All the Head Masters of Upper Primary and High Schools of all managements are instructed to collect the Question papers from Class VI to X from respective Mandal Educational Officers every day at 10.00 A.M punctually.
14. The Head Masters are requested to verify the Question papers bundles, Whether they are proper sealed pockets and if any shortage ,Please inform to the MEO concerned.
15. The Head Masters are responsible for safe custody of the Question Papers bundles. Question papers bundle is to be opened 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination every day.
16. Authorization letter should be submitted to MEO at time of taking Question paper bundles.
17. The Head Masters of all Managements are requested to conduct the examinations strictly and evaluate the answer scripts at school level for VI,VII & IX and keep ready for 5% of external validation of answer scripts at Mandal level.
18. The MEOs are requested to set ground preparation for 100% external valuation for VIII
class as per the schedule.
19. The Head Masters are requested to attend in their respective MRCs to verify the adequacy of Question papers.
20. All the Headmasters of Upper Primary and High Schools under all managements are informed to handover the answer bundles of VIII class to the MRC after the completion of examination every day.