TS School SA 2 Exam Time Table 2022 released for conducting Summative 2 Annual Exams. DSE Telangana has released the TS Schools Annual Exams Time Table 2022 and instructions have been issued for conducting exams smoothly and for the valuation & issue of the Cumulative Records in Telangana Schools.
Annual exams or SA 2 Exams dates have been announced by the Telangana State Department of Education and DSE has issued a directive to the RJDs and DEOs to conduct of the Summative Assessment-2 (Annual Examination) exams to be held from 7th to 16th April month. The order was issued on 30-03-2022.
All the RJDSEs and DEOs in the State may note that, the SA II for classes 1 to 9 would be conducted as per the schedule/ timetable issued vide Proc. Rc.No. 7002, Dated: 30-03-2022. This comprehensive SA 2 exams time table has been issued for Primary, UPS and High Schools. The DSE and SPD, SCERT Telangana has announced the TS Schools SA II Exams Time Table for Telangana State Schools.
In this announcement, Summative Assessment II starts from 16-04-2022 to 22-04-2022. These exams will be held from 8.00 AM to 10.30 AM for Classes I to V; 08.00 am – 10.45 AM for class VI and VII; 11:30 pm to 2:15 pm for class VIII; 08.00 am – 10.45 AM and 11:30 pm to 2:15 pm for class IX and the new time table is as follows.
As per the Academic Calendar and implementation of curriculum, Conducting of annual examinations (SA II) from 7th to 16th April to facilitate smooth conduct of examinations under invigilation from the teachers and correction of answer scripts, declaring the results in all Government, Government aided and private schools.
|Name of the time table||TS School SA 2 Time Table 2022|
|Title||Download TS School SA 2 Exam Time Table 2022|
|Subject||DSE Telangana released the TS School SA 2 Exams Time Table 2022|
|Exams Schedule||SA 2 Exams from 16-04-2022 to 22-04-2022|
|SA 2 Result||by 23-04-2022|
|Parent – Teacher Meeting||23-04-2022|
|Download SA 2 Schedule||TS School SA 2 Time Table|
TS School Working Days for CCE Entry
TS School SA Exam Time Table 2022
|SA 1 First term exams||14-12-2021 to 20-12-2021|
|SA 2 (Second term /Annual Exams)||16-04-2022 to 22-04-2022 for 1st to 9th Classes|
|SSC Public Exams||as Decided by Government (March First week)|
TS School Exams Time Table 2022
|Formative Assessment 1 (FA 1)||By 05-10-2021|
|Formative Assessment 2 (FA 2)||By 31-01-2022 for 10th Class|
By 28-02-2022 for 1st to 9th class
|Summative Assessment 1 (SA 1)||14-12-2021 to 20-12-2021|
|Formative Assessment 3 (FA 3)||–|
|Formative Assessment 3 (FA 4)||–|
|Summative Assessment 2 (SA 2)||16-04-2022 to 22-04-2022|
|Pre-final for Class X||Before 28-02-2022|
|SSC Board Examinations||In March / April, 2022|
SA 2 Time Table 2022 for I to V Classes:
|Date||Subjects for Class 1 to 5|
|16-04-2022||First Language (Telugu/Urdu et.,)|
|18-04-2022||Third Language (English)|
|Classes||1st Class to 5th Class|
|Exam timings||8.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
SA 2 Time Table 2022 for VI and VII Classes:
|Date||Subjects for Class 6 to 7|
|16-04-2022||First Language (Telugu/Urdu etc.)|
|18-04-2022||Second Language (Hindi/ Telugu etc.)|
|19-04-2022||Third Language (English)|
|Classes||6th Class and 7th Class|
|Exam Timings||08.00 AM to 10.45 AM|
SA 2 Time Table 2022 for 8th Class
|Date||Subjects for Class 8 (2:00 to 4:45)|
|18-04-2022||Physical Science in the morning session (08.00 AM to 10.45 AM)|
|Biological Science in the evening session (11.30 AM to 2.15 Noon)|
|20-04-2022||First Language (Telugu/ Urdu etc.)|
|21-04-2022||Second Language (Hindi/ Telugu etc.)|
|22-04-2020||Third Language (English)|
|Class||8th Class only|
|Exam timings||11.30 AM to 2.15 Noon|
SA 2 Time Table 2022 for 9th Class
|16-04-2022||Mathematics Paper-I and Paper-II|
|18-04-2022||Physical Science and Biological Science|
|19-04-2022||Social Studies Paper-I and Paper-II|
|20-04-2022||First Language (Telugu/ Urdu etc.) Paper-1 and Paper-II|
|21-04-2022||Third Language (English) Paper-I and Paper-II|
|22-04-2022||Second Language (Hindi/Telugu etc.) (9:30 AM to 12:45 PM)|
|Class||9th Class only|
|Exam timings||For Paper I from 08.00 AM to 10.45 AM & For Paper II from 11.30 AM to 2.15 Noon|
Instructions for Conduct of SA 2 Annual Exams in TS Schools
Detailed instructions have been issued on the implementation of Academic Calendar for the current academic year and instructions have been issued for conducting SA II examinations from class I to IX and also instructions on preparation of class X students. In this regard, the annual examination (SA-II) from classes I to IX shall be conducted from 07.04.2020 to 16.04.2020 in all Government, Government aided and private recognized schools. Following is the schedule for the conduct of the SA-II examinations.
All the DEOs are directed to take necessary action on the above and inform the schedule to all the Head Masters in the State including private school managements. The District Educational Officers are directed to take all the precautions to conduct exams seriously and confidentiality shall be maintained and see that the conduct of examinations declaring the results, convene parent meeting and the issue of cumulative records to all the children, as per the schedule indicated above. The RJDSEs must monitor activities in all the Districts and submit a district-wise report to the Director of School Education.
Correction of Answer scripts, Answer scripts to Parents through students for their examination and for signature. Filling of the Records and Registers and Cumulative Records. Meeting with Parents to discuss the progress and issue of Progress Reports (Cumulative Records). The Student obtains the signature of the Parents on Cumulative Records and returns to the Class Teacher.
TS School SA 2 Exam Schedule
Schedule for the valuation and issue of the cumulative records etc. is as follows
|Item of Work||Dates|
|Conduct of SA 2 Eams||16-04-2022 to 22-04-2022|
|Completion of correction of Answer Scripts and declaring the results||23-04-2022|
|Recording results and parents meeting on and issue the progress report to children||23-04-2022|
|Resubmitting of the Cumulative Records by students after parents signature||23-04-2022|
|Last Working Day||23-04-2022|
|School Will Reopen||13-06-2022|
|Download TS Schools SA 2 Exams Schedule||SA 2 Exams Time Table|
|TS School Evaluation, Results and Activities Schedule||Activity Schedule|
The schedule for the valuation and issue of the Cumulative Records:
Note: The next Academic year 2022-2023 for TS Schools: 13th June 2022. All the District Educational Officers in the State are hereby informed that as per Academic Calendar communicated, the Summative Assessment (SA) 2 is scheduled from 7th to 18th April for classes 1 to 9 and the pre-final exams for class X from 11th to 25th February.
In this regard, time tables are communicating with instructions for the conduct of Summative Assessment (SA) II and Pre-final examinations and valuation of answer scripts. Therefore, the DEOs are requested to give necessary instructions to the schools on the conduct of Summative Assessment (SA) 2, valuation of answer scripts and the issue of Cumulative Records which shall be completed in all aspects.
Item of work and dates:
- SA 2 for classes 1 to 9: 16-04-2022 to 22-04-2022 (47 days virtual mode + 161 days physical mode = 208 working days).
- Answer scripts to children: By 20-04-2022.
- Recording results in Cumulative Records on 21-04-2022.
- Declaration of results and parents meeting: 23-04-2022.
- Last working day for the academic y ear 2021-22: 23-04-2022.
- Summer vacation: 24-04-2022 to 12-06-2022.
- Conduct of Summative Assessment Examinations (SA 2) from 16-04- 2022 to 22-04-2022
When are SA 2 examinations conducted in Telangana schools?
As per the DSE Proceedings, SA 2 exams would be conducted from April 16 to 22, 2022 in Telangana Schools.
When will the final results be announced?
The TS school exam final results would be announced on April 23, 2022
When will the SA 2 exams evaluation be completed?
The TS School SA 2 exams evaluation would be completed on or before April 23, 2022.
When is the last working day of TS school?
Last working day for the academic y ear 2021-22 for TS School is April 23, 2022.
When are the summer holidays for Telangana schools?
The summer holidays for Telangana schools from April 24, 2022?
When will Telangana schools be reopened?
The Telangana schools will be reopened from June 13, 2022.
All the RJDSEs, DEOs are hereby informed that vide reference cited, the draft question papers developed at the Districts have been discussed in the State Level Workshop by the subject experts and edited and finalized. The finalized question papers have. been handed over to DCEB Secretary pertaining to the Districts for undertaking printing and conduct of School Assistant-II examinations. The District Educational Officer is requested to verify the edited question papers and take up the printing as per the procedure in vogue.
The District Educational Officers of the erstwhile districts are requested to take up the printing of the question paper for all the New District formed in the main District. A set of the printed question paper shall be submitted to Director SCERT in a sealed cover without fail. Vide reference 3rd cited, orders have been issued for the conduct of Pre-Final examination from for class X by 29-02-2020 along with the daily schedule. As per the academic calendar, the schedule for the conduct of Summative Assessment (SA-II) examination will be from 16 to 22.04.2022 for classes I to IX.
Therefore, the schedule for conduct of the Summative Assessment (SA-II) i.e., from 16-04-2022 to 22-04-2022 is given hereunder for classes I to IX. Note: The Examination duration for 2nd Language paper/or both Hindi & Telugu for classes IX & X is for 3 hours in view of a single paper. During the examination period i.e. from 16-04-2022 to 22-04-2022, the answer scripts must be valued and Cumulative Records shall be completed in all aspects by 21-04-2022. The schedule for the valuation and issue of the Cumulative Records etc. is given here.
All the DEOs are directed to take necessary action on the above and conduct exams seriously and confidentiality shall be maintained and see that the conduct of examinations declaring the results, convene parent meeting and the issue of cumulative records to all the children, as per the schedule indicated above. The RJDSEs must monitor activities in all the Districts and submit a district-wise report to the Director of School Education without fail. In case of any clash with the High Schools where Intermediate exams are being conducted, the DEOs are requested to take up alternative strategies/ schools and conduct the exams as per the schedule.
Previous year instructions: The assessment of co-curricular activities must be taken up as per the instructions given under Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE). The Handbooks may be referred for undertaking assessment. In case of Class X, the assessment of co-curricular activities shall be taken up along with 4th Formative Assessment [FA] so as to upload the internal marks of FA and co-curricular activities to the SSC Board.
In case of Pre-final exams, instructions have already been issued to use the second set of SSC question papers pertaining to except English and Hindi papers. In view of certain changes in the questioning pattern, the schools are requested to develop their own Pre-final papers in case of English and Hindi. The changes have already been communicated in present SA-II papers of class IX which reflects the model of class X question papers.
Instructions have already been issued by the Director of School Education for the inspection of internal assessments i.e. Formative Assessment in terms of conduct of the Formative Assessments and awarding the marks by sending a team of experts with Headmasters and subject Teachers under the supervision of concerned Deputy Educational Officers to all types of schools both Government and Private Managements and certify the correctness of awarding the marks based on the quality of the students’ records/ works.
The marks may be uploaded to the SSC Board after certifying the internal marks by the concerned teams. The State Teams shall be visiting the schools shortly and observe the award of internal marks and certification by the expert inspection team. The indicators for the awarding of marks for internal examinations are enclosed. However, this was already given in the Teacher Handbooks and discussed in the training programmes and subject-wise teleconference programmes.
The schedule for the valuation and issue of the Cumulative Records
1. Exam Dates: During the examination period i.e. from 16-04-2022 to 22-04-2022, the answer scripts must be valued and Cumulative Records shall be completed in all aspects.
2. Answer scripts Correction: Correction of Answer scripts Dates: by 23-04-2022
3. Issue of Valued answer scripts: Answer scripts to Parents through students for their examination and for signature on from 21.04.2022. The valued answer scripts must be given to the children on from 21.04.2022 to 22.04.2022 and discuss the answers in the classrooms. The answer scripts must be given to the children so that they can show to their parents and get signature of the parents on the answer scripts.
4. Filling of Records, Registers and Cumulative Records: Filling of the Records and Registers and Cumulative Records: 22.04.2022
5. Parents Meeting & Final Results: Meeting with Parents to discuss the progress and issue of Progress Reports (Cumulative Records) : from 21.04.2020. So, the final results shall be declared and Cumulative Records (Progress Cards) must be issued to the children on 21.04.2020 duly convening a meeting with parents and SMC members in the school premises.
6. Issue of Cumulative Records: The children obtain a signature on Cumulative Records and return back Cumulative Records to the concerned Teachers/ Headmasters 21.04.2022. The teachers must collect the Cumulative Records/ Progress Cards from the students and keep in schools. However, the Cumulative Records pertaining to passing out students of class V and class X shall be issued to children by completing the records in all aspects and shall not be taken back.
7. The next academic year 2022-2023: The syllabus for the next academic year shall be commenced from 13th June 2022 onwards and the syllabus shall be taken up as per the syllabus distribution in the academic calendar in the months of March and April for the year along with recapitulation of earlier class concepts.
8. Remedial teaching: Remedial teaching for the children who are backward in reading, writing and arithmetic shall be taken up without fail. In this case, children may be asked to tell names of the different articles, words, small stories and teacher must write this on the blackboard and make all the children read and write the words and texts written on the blackboard. All schools shall take up the programme for the children who are unable to read and write and do arithmetic duly following the language and Maths exercises given in class I to III textbooks. However, detailed guidelines will be issued in this regard on recapitulation and remedial programme.
9. Registers and Records: All the Registers and Records must be completed and final Consolidated Register proforma shall be submitted to concerned MEOs and School Complex Headmasters in case of Primary Schools and to the Dy.EOs in case of High Schools by the concerned school Headmasters.
Therefore, all the DEOs are requested to take necessary action and conduct the exams as per the timetable given above in all types of Schools under Government and Private Managements in a serious manner and see that all schools and Teachers complete all Registers and Records and declare the results and provide Progress Cards (Cumulative Records) to all the children without fail as per dates given above. The MEOs, Dy.EOs and DEOs are requested to take immediate necessary action and inform all the schools about the exam schedule and as well as starting of the academic year from 12th June 2020 onwards.
The RJDSEs are requested to visit the field and monitor the activities both exam and after exam activities. The RJDSEs and DEOs are requested to send compliance report on the above to the undersigned and as well as submit compliance for the Proceedings of the Director of School Education vide reference 6 cited. Indicators for Formative Assessment