AP SSC 10th Class Spot Valuation Seniority List, AP SSC Spot Valuation will be started in the month of April 2023 in all districts of Andhra Pradesh State.
District wise, Subject wise SSC 10th Class Spot Valuation Lists of AE (Assistant Examiner), CE (Chief Examiner), Special Assistant (Counting of Marks) of all Subjects Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Physics, Biology, Social Studies, and Urdu Medium will be uploaded online at the respective DEO’s (District Educational Officer) official website.
Teachers’ Provisional seniority list of all subjects will be available online for downloading purposes. Teachers can appeal to the concerned DEO if the Spot Valuation Seniority List contains any errors or missing names.
SSC Spot Valuation 2023 Camp will likely be started in the 2nd week of April across all the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh. AP All Districts SSC/10th Class Spot Valuation Seniority List @ DEO Websites
SSC Public Examinations Spot Valuation Camp, April 2023
The SSC Spot Valuation Camps, April 2016 will be conducted as per the announced schedule of concerned DEO’s.
14 days continuously at District headquarters from 9-00 AM to 6-00 PM. Relieved Teachers with Relieve Certificate should report to the Camp Officer before starting date.
Any type of long leave should not be granted to the individual without prior permission from the authorities and no exemption from the Spot duty will be entertained under any circumstances and any negligence at duty will be attracted severe disciplinary action under AP CCA Rules and will also be liable for proceedings under Andhra Pradesh Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 according to the DEO’s.
The DEO’s informed to the DyEO/MEO/HM, do not relieve the individual if he/she is in Block List / previously debarred from examination duty / Spot Valuation duty / not handling the subject for 3years in which he/she is appointed and should submit a report in writing, duly stating the facts, to the Deputy Educational Officer.
- The Camp timings are to be followed scrupulously.
- All the Assistant Examiners are instructed to bring their own BLACK BALLPOINT PENS AND RED PENS for evaluation/posting/shading the marks of circles respectively in OMR sheets.
- Cell Phones are prohibited in the Spot Valuation Camp. The Cell Phones identified at the Camp will be ceased by the authorities till completion of the Camp.
- The individual will be paid remuneration/conveyance allowance/TA and DA as per the rates prescribed by the Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
- No TA & DA will be paid to the individuals who are claiming 20% HRA and to the Special Assistants, instead, Remuneration will only be paid.
- The individual, who claims TA, is instructed to produce bus tickets along with Bus No. and time of journey for verification.
- He / She should attend the training program at the Camp on the first day of 9.00 AM without fail.
- He / She should know the rules and regulations regarding to his/her duty and should act accordingly.
- Any deviation will be viewed seriously.
- This order may be canceled/modified without notice, if necessary.