AP SSC March Exams Fee Due Dates: bseap.org AP SSC March 2020 Exam fee dates, 10th Class SSC 2020 Public exams fee dates, AP SSC Exams 2020 Fee dates, AP SSC 2020 Annual Exams Fee Schedule, Important dates/Last date for AP SSC 2020 remittance of the Exam fee.BSE Andhra Pradesh SSC March 2020 Exams.
The Andhra Pradesh, Board of Secondary Education and Office of the Director of Examinations has released the SSC/OSSC/Vocational Public Examination Fee dates Notification in October 2016.
AP State Annual Exams will be held next year in the month of March. In this regarding SSC Candidates should pay the fee to the concerned school Head Master as per the given schedule.
AP SSC 2020 Exams Fee Dates: The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Once failed Candidates/ Private Candidates without school study appearing for the first time and Private candidates appearing from outside the State and Outside Countries, for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March 2020. All recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only enclosing a list of candidates to it.
Tatkal Dates: The SSC due dates would be extended for remittance of Examination fee under Tatkal Scheme for Regular / Once failed / Private candidates without school study appearing for the first time for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March 2020. All the Heads of institutions are instructed to remit the examination fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only, duly enclosing a list of the candidates to it
This is the last and finds a chance for payment of the SSC examination fee. The due dates will not be extended later under any circumstances for any reason beyond the above date.
In this connection, it further informed that the candidates who are registered for the SSC Public Examinations, March 2020 are alone eligible to appear for the Advanced Supplementary Examinations to be held in May/June 2020. As such all once failed candidates who desire to appear for the and fresh candidates SSC Public Examinations are requested to utilize this last opportunity given and appear for the examination to be filed in March, 2020 duly paying the requisite fee as per rules.
- If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
- Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations,
800 – User Charges.
DDO CODE: 27000303001
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Attendance exemption fee for Private candidates without school study is Rs.650/- in addition to the Examination fee.
- Special fee of Rs.650/- to be paid by the Outside State/ Outside Country Candidates in addition to attendance exemption fee and Examination fee. The Outside State Country candidates appearing for the first time for SSC Public Examinations, March 2020 have to seek prior to Director of Government of Examinations with relevant documents before remitting the Examination and another fee. For more details, the Outside State Country candidates may contact the respective DEO or www.bseap.org.
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
- OMR cum ICR application forms have to be used for March 2020.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2020 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24, 000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20, 000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetland / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of the examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.