Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh has released AP SSC Exam Fee Payment 2024 Schedule notification on its official website, https://bse.ap.gov.in/.
Students who will be appearing the 10th Class board examinations can check details and download the Andhra Pradesh SSC Exam Fee Payment Dates from the SSC Web page.
Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh popularly known as SSC Board has given details guidelines to all the Head Masters to payment of exam fee, preparation of NRs and preparation OMR cum ICR forms.
HMs should pay the exam fee through online mode only at Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) Web Portal, https://cfms.ap.gov.in/.
Guidelines for Remittance of Fees for AP SSC Public Exams: Collect the examination fee and other fees as given in the notification and remit the amount through the prescribed consolidated Challan duly noting the names of the candidates who have paid the examination fees, on the backside of the challan.
|Name of the payment||AP 10th Class Exam Fee Payment 2023|
|Title||Pay the AP 10th Exam Fee Payment 2023|
|Subject||BSE Andhra Pradesh has enabled the AP Class 10 Exam Fee Payment 2023 link|
|SSC Exam Fee Dates Notification||Check the 10th Exam Fee Dates notification|
|10th Exam Registration Link||SSC Online Registration Link|
Steps to complete the AP SSC Exam Fee Payment 2024
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education has released the AP SSC Exam Fee Payment notification on its official website of BSE AP, https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/.
Students who are studying 10th class can check the exam fee dates and pay the exam fee as per the exam fee payment schedule through the concerned your school Head Masters. The School Heads would pay the exam fee through the official SSC weblink. To pay the 10th exam fee can follow the given simple steps.
- For payment of the exam fee, HMs need to visit the official website of CFMS website: cfms.ap.gov.in in your device browser.
- Once you reach the official website, click on the Receipt links under Citizen Services on the home page. Then, receipt links menu will be expanded.
- In the section, Search for the Citizen Challan link at the Receipt links section and click on it. Then, Citizen Challan Creation web page will appear in your device.
- Once you reach the Citizen Challan Creation web page, in this page select the ESE-03 (Department-Director of govt. exams) and Now select 1052 (SSC Examination fee) Submitting).
- After selecting the Department and services, Fill the required details i.e., District, Treasury/PAO and DDO Code in the fields and click on the submit button.
- HMs should pay the exam fee through Manual payment/ e- payment (Manual payment at any SBI branch).
- After payment of exam fee, HMs can take a print the Exam Fee payment receipt and preserve it for future reference.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Attendance exemption fee for Private candidates without school study is Rs.650/- in addition to the Examination fee.
Special fee of Rs.650/- to be paid by the Outside State/ Outside Country Candidates in addition to attendance exemption fee and Examination fee.
The Outside State Country candidates appearing for the first time for SSC Public Examinations, March have to seek prior to Director of Government of Examinations with relevant documents before remitting the Examination and another fee. For more details, the Outside State Country candidates may contact the respective DEO.
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
- OMR cum ICR application forms have to be used for March.
The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24, 000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20, 000/- or
land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wetland / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of the examination fee.
As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.