AP SSC Advanced Supplementary Exams June, 2019 Examination Fee Due Dates Schedule: Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Director of Government Examinations has issued instructions on SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations June 2019 to all the District Educational Officers and a schedule has been sent to the above said persons.
The APSSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June 2019 are scheduled to be conducted from 17-06-2019 to 29-06-2019. The examination timings are from 09:30 AM to 12.45 Noon. The Examinations will be conducted only for the candidates who registered and failed and who were absent in the AP SSC Public Examinations, held in March 2019 and no fresh candidates will be permitted.
AP SSC Results Marks – Re Evaluation And Re Verification Fee: May 31
AP SSC Supplementary Exams : June 17 to June 29 by 09.30 AM to 12.15 PM
AP SSC Exams “Exam Fee Payment” : June 11, 2019
Hence action may immediately be taken to inform all the Heads of Secondary Schools to follow the following instructions:
1) To give wide publicity regarding the due dates of remittance of examination fee by all the failed candidates printed In the extraction of nominal rolls and collect the fee from them without fail.
2) To display “Due Dates” information on the NOTICE BOARDS of the Schools and give wide publicity for information of the candidates / public by publishing in the local newspapers and through available media.
3) If any of the failed candidates are not accessible, efforts may be taken to intimate the candidates through whatever means possible as per their Residential addresses, about the due date of remittance of fee immediately, so that they may not lose the Chance.
4) Not to add any fresh names of the candidates in the computerized extracted nominal roll of the failed Candidates or any changes effected in any of the particulars printed in the extract.
5) Not to collect the examination fee from any candidates other than those whose names are printed in the extracted nominal rolls of the failed candidates and supplied to the schools, as only the failed candidates of AP SSC Public Examinations March 2019 are eligible to appear for the AP SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June, 2019.
The SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations will be conducted from June 17 to 29 2019.
The result will be released in the last week of July, 2019 tentatively.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations,
800 – User Charges.
DDO CODE: 27000303001
The supplementary examination are scheduled from 17-06-2019 to 29-06-2019 from 9.30 am to 12.45 noon. Since the time available for conduct of Supplementary Examinations is short, without waiting for results of recounting, the failed candidates of AP SSC 2019 who want to appear for AP SSC Supplementary Examinations, June 2019 may remit Examination fee as per the following dates.
Subject wise performance statements (Grades Sheets) will be given to all the candidates within 10 days to facilitate admission into 1st year intermediate without any difficulty. AP SSC certificates will be supplied to all the Passed candidates subsequently
1. Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Head of the Schools concerned : 11-06-2019
2. Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the Head of the Schools into the Sub- Treasuries / SBH /SBI: 12-06-2019
3. Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the Head of the Schools in the DEOs office: 13-06-2019
4. Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the DEOs in the O/o DGE., AP., Hyderabad.
Without late fee: 14-06-2019