AP SSC Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2024 or AP SSC Supplementary Exam Fee Schedule 2024 will be released by BSE AP officials and How to Pay at https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/.
BSE and DGE AP would be released AP SSC Supplementary Exams Fee Due Dates 2024 in every year for AP 10th Class remittance of the Exam fee. Revised Exam Fee dates are announced on its web portal for the Regular and Once failed candidates who are appearing the SSC Supplementary Examinations.
The Andhra Pradesh, Board of Secondary Education and Office of the Director of Examinations has released the SSC/OSSC/Vocational Supplementary Examination Fee dates Notification in the month of June month.
AP State Supplementary Exams will be conducted in the month of June. In this regarding SSC Candidates should pay the fee to the concerned school Head Master as per the given schedule.
Government of Andhra Pradesh State, Director of Government Examinations has issued instructions on SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations to all the District Educational Officers and a schedule has been sent to the above said persons.
The APSSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations are scheduled to be conducted in the month of June. The examination timings are from 09:30 AM to 12.45 Noon.
The Examinations will be conducted only for the candidates who registered and failed and who were absent in the AP SSC Public Examinations, held in March and no fresh candidates will be permitted.
|Name of Exam Fee||AP 10th Class Supplementary Exam Fee Due Dates 2024|
|Category||Exam Fee Due Dates|
|Title||Download AP 10th Class Supplementary Exam Fee Schedule 2024|
|Subject||BSE Andhra Pradesh released the AP 10th Class Supplementary Exam Fee Payment dates 2023|
|Fee Payment Dates||May 2024|
|Exam Dates||June 2024|
|Notification||Download AP SSC Exam Fee Payment Schedule Notification|
|SSC Betterment Examination Application Fee link||AP SSC Betterment Examination Application Fee|
The SSC ASE or SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations are scheduled to be conducted in June 2024. The detailed timetable of the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations will be announced in due course.
The Failed Candidates who wish to appear for the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations are advised to remit the Examination Fee as per the following Due Dates without waiting for the results of recounting and Re Verification:
Instructions on Recounting and Reverification
- The candidates who wish to apply for “Recounting” of their Answer Scripts shall remit an amount of Rs.500/- Per Subject through CFMS Citizen Challan (www.cfms.ap.gov.in).
- The candidates who wish to apply for “Reverification cum supply of Photocopy of the Answer Scripts” shall remit an amount of Rs.1000/- Per Subject through CFMS Citizen Challan (www.cfms.ap.gov.in).
- The Candidates who wish to apply for “Reverification cum supply of Photocopy of the Answer Scripts” of a particular subject NEED NOT apply for the “Recounting” of the that subject only.
- Payments made in any other mode such as Cash, Demand Drafts shall not be accepted. Only the CFMS Citizen Challans shall be accepted. Separate Challan shall be taken for each Candidate.
- The Candidates who have paid the required fee through CFMS Challan shall submit the following documents in their concerned erstwhile District’s Office of the District Educational Officer which is situated in the erstwhile District Headquarters:
- Fully filled & Signed Re- verification/ Recounting Application Form which is available on the Official Website www.bse.ap.gov.in.
- The Application form is also available at the counters in the O/o DEO in the concerned erstwhile District Headquarters.
- Photocopy of the Hall Ticket duly countersigned by the Concerned HM.
- CFMS Citizen Challan for the required amount obtained on the Name of the Candidate.
- The filled in application forms along with the above documents will be accepted at the designated counters at the O/o DEOs in the erstwhile District Headquarters only.
- The Applications sent by Post to the O/o DGE, A.P (Board of Secondary Education, A.P.) will not be accepted.
- Revised Memorandum of Marks will be issued in cases of change of Marks and Total only.
- The provision of Re-verification includes the following:
- Re-Counting the marks awarded.
- Verifying whether the marks are awarded to all the written answers or not.
- Valuation of the Written Answers for which the marks are not awarded earlier.
- “Re-Verification” does not refer to “Re-Correction” and the appeals for re-correction of the answer scripts or certain answers shall not be considered.
Subject wise Memorandum of Marks will be hosted on the website www.bse.ap.gov.in, two (2) days after the announcement of results in the concerned HM Login.
The Head Master can download the School wise Memorandum of Marks and individual short memos from the concerned School Login. The Individual students can also download the Marks Memo of their performance from the official website www.results.bse.ap.gov.in directly
- Hence action may immediately be taken to inform all the Heads of Secondary Schools to follow the following instructions:
- To give wide publicity regarding the due dates of remittance of examination fee by all the failed candidates printed In the extraction of nominal rolls and collect the fee from them without fail.
- To display “Due Dates” information on the NOTICE BOARDS of the Schools and give wide publicity for information of the candidates / public by publishing in the local newspapers and through available media.
- If any of the failed candidates are not accessible, efforts may be taken to intimate the candidates through whatever means possible as per their Residential addresses, about the due date of remittance of fee immediately, so that they may not lose the Chance.
- Not to add any fresh names of the candidates in the computerized extracted nominal roll of the failed Candidates or any changes effected in any of the particulars printed in the extract.
- Not to collect the examination fee from any candidates other than those whose names are printed in the extracted nominal rolls of the failed candidates and supplied to the schools, as only the failed candidates of AP SSC Public Examinations March are eligible to appear for the AP SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June.
Steps to download AP SSC Supplementary Exam Fee Payment Schedule PDF file
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education has released the AP SSC Supplementary Exam Fee Payment Due Dates on its official website of BSE AP, https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/. Students who are studying 10th class can check the exam fee dates and download the Supplementary Exam fee payment schedule from the official weblink. For downloading the Exam Fee Schedule, student can follow the given simple steps.
Visit the https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/ Website
For downloading the exam fee payment schedule, 10th class students need to visit the official website https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/ in your device browser.
Click on Quick Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the Quick link on the home page. Then, news and announcements web page will appear.
Click on SSC Supply Exam Fee Dates Link
Search for the SSC Supplementary Exam fee payment dates link at the Quick Link section and click on it.
Download Exam Fee Payment Dates
When you click on the link, Andhra Pradesh 10th Class Supplementary Exam Fee payment schedule PDF file will appear and download it.
Print the SSC Supply Exam Fee Payment PDF
After downloading the 10th Supplementary Exam fee payment schedule, student can check the exam dates, take a print it and preserve it for future need.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations,
800 – User Charges.
DDO CODE: 27000303001
The supplementary examination are scheduled in the month of June from 9.30 am to 12.45 noon. Since the time available for conduct of Supplementary Examinations is short, without waiting for results of recounting, the failed candidates of AP SSC who want to appear for AP SSC Supplementary Examinations, June may remit Examination fee as per the following dates.
Subject wise performance statements (Grades Sheets) will be given to all the candidates within 10 days to facilitate admission into 1st year intermediate without any difficulty. AP SSC certificates will be supplied to all the Passed candidates subsequently.