AP Summative II/Half Yearly Exams Time Table: AP SA 1 Exams, AP SA 2 Exams, AP SA II Exams 2016, AP Summative II Exams 2016 Time Table, Half Yearly Exams 2016 Time Table, AP Half Yearly Exams 2016 Time Table for Primary, UPS and High Schools: The State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Andhra Pradesh has announced the half-yearly examination time table for Chittoor/Andhra Pradesh State Schools.
In this announcement, Summative Assessment II starts from December 17 to 26, 2015. Session I exams will be held from 10 AM to 12.45 PM for VIII, IX, X Classes and Session II Exams will be held 2.00 PM to 04.45 PM for UP Schools and the new time table is as follows.
AP Summative II/Half Yearly Exams Time Table:
|Date/Day||Session – I|
SESSION VIII, IX & X Classes
10.00 AM to 12.45 PM.
|Session – II|
SESSION VI, VII, IX & Xth CLASSE
2.00 PM to 4.45 PM.
Tel– for VIII Class
Tel-I/Tamil-I/Urdu-I/C Telugu for IX & Xth
|Tel/ Tamil/ Urdu/ C.Tel for VI & VII|
Tel-II/ Tamil-II/ Urdu-II/ C
Sanskrit/ for IX & X
|18.12.2015 Friday||Hindi/S L -Telugu for VIII, IX & X Classes||Hindi/S L -Telugu for VI & VII Classes|
|19.12.2015 Saturday||English for VIII Class|
English Paper – I for IX & X Classes
|English for VI & VII Classes|
English Paper-II for IX & X Classes
|20.12.2015 Sunday||Mathematics for VIII Class Mathematics I for IX & X Classes||Mathematics for VI & VII Classes Mathematics II for IX & X Classes|
|21.12.2015 Monday||Physical Science||General Science (VI & VII)|
|22.12.2015 Tuesday||Biological Science||Composite Sanskrit for VI & VII Classes|
|23.12.2015 Wednesday||Social Studies for VIII Class,|
Social Paper –I for IX, X Classes
|Social Studies for VI & VII|
Social Paper – II for IX, X Classes
|26.12.2015 Saturday||M L Sanskrit –I for VIII, IX and X||M L Sanskrit for VI & VII – M L Sanskrit Paper – II for VIII, IX & X|
1) All the Headmasters of ZP/Govt/Mpl/Aided/A.P. Residential Schools/Model Schools/KGBV’s/ Private, Upper Primary & High Schools are requested to take delivery of the Question paper bundles from their respective Zonal centers from 17.12.2015 and 26.12.2015.
2) Authorization letter should be submitted to the zonal Head Masters at the time of receiving the question paper bundles. The Headmasters are responsible for safe custody of question paper bundles.
3) Question paper bundles should be opened 15 minutes before the commencement of the Examinations.
4) The Headmasters are requested to verify the Question paper bundles whether they are with proper seal and package, if not, inform immediately to the DEO, Chittoor.
5) Complete the Syllabus as per the year plan for Half-yearly Examinations. Schools will run as usual when there is no examination in the afternoon session.
6) For 10th class students, Question Papers will be given as per SSC March – 2015 Model.
7) Summative – II Exams will be conducted as per revised examination norms as per G.O.Ms.No.82. For VI to VIII Classes 80 marks for each subject (Part A -60 M, Part – B 20 M) For Class VIII Physical science and Biological science papers will be conducted at the rate of 40 M per paper. For IX Class two papers for each subject @40 Marks per Paper except Hindi (80 M)
8) The Head masters of all managements are requested to conduct Summative-II /Hal yearly exams strictly accordingly to the Time-Table without any deviation. In this connection the SPD has requested to the above said officials to communicate the time table to all the schools in their respective districts for conduct of Summative II examinations for this academic year with smoothly.