AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam Hall tickets, Question papers with Preliminary Keys (Civils Free Coaching) 2021. AP Civil Services Free Coaching admissions through YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme entrance exam for SC, ST, BC, Kaapu, Minority, Brahman, EBC (Other than Kaapu and Brahmans) Students.
Free coaching to be given by Reputed Institutes for UPSC CSAT 2021 Examination or professional guidance to be provided for UPSC Prelims-cum-Mains under AP YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme UPSC Civil Service Exam Free coaching. YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme Entrance Exam Notification for Civils Free coaching admissions through AP Vidyonnathi Scheme Free Coaching entrance exam.
Instructions to fill the Application for AP Vidyonnati Entrance Exam:
1. Eligibility to apply may be ensured before filling the Application.
2. The soft copies of photo (<30kb), Signature (<30kb) and certificates (Caste, Income, Physically Challenged, SSC, Degree, Aadhar Certificates) to be uploaded may be made ready in soft copy .jpg/jpeg format before filling the applications
3. Please note the Application Number (in the first page) and Registration (in print page) for future correspondence with Convener and Co-Convener
4. Contact Land line Number – 0884- 2356355 (9.00 AM to 6.00 PM) during working days or any queries may be posted to the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam:
1. Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into http://www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in/
2. Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in .jpg format of max 30 KB size each) of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
I. Income certificate.
II. Aadhar cards of the applicant.
III. Integrated Certificate including Community , Nativity , Residence and Date of birth issued by Competent authority is only valid.
IV. Date of birth proof (SSC certificate). V. Graduate degree mark sheet.
VI. Passbook details of savings bank Account in any nationalized Bank ( account must be in the name of applicant).
VII. Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size.
VIII. Disability certificate ( as applicable ) .
Applicants who have registered prior to June 3rd and find any discrepancies in their selected Institution preference order are requested to take a reprint of the receipt using ‘Reprint Application Form Receipt’ option available in the website and recheck their preference order. If the order is still not matching, request you to correct your already submitted application using ‘Corrections in Online Application’ option available in the website.
AP Vidyonnati Scheme Entrance Exam Hall tickets 2021 – Question Papers with Final Key of NTR Vidyonnathi Civil Services Coaching Online Entrance Test are also available. The General Merit list for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme is available. Certification verification and counseling will be held in Vijayawada, detailed helpline centers will be Notified soon.