AP Village Surveyors Recruitment 2023 under AP Grama, Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment Drive, AP Village Surveyors Recruitment 2023, Apply Online till August 10th under AP Grama, Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment. AP Village Surveyors Recruitment 2023 under AP Village Secretariat Recruitment.
Government of Andhra Pradesh, DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE (SURVEY& LAND RECORDS) have issued the AP Village Surveyors Recruitment 2023 and online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for filling up the AP Village Surveyors Recruitment in AP Grama, Ward Sachivalayams.
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts of VILLAGE SURVEYOR GRADE-III for a total posts of 11,158 in AP SURVEY & LAND RECORDS SUBORDINATE SERVICES from the eligible candidates with in the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 1st July . The Village Surveyor Grade- III post carries the pay scale of Rs. 14600 – 44870 in RPS 2015.
All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves that they are eligible as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification.
Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of an application form by the candidate is authentication that he/ she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down thereunder.
State: Government of Andhra Pradesh
Department Name: DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE (SURVEY& LAND RECORDS)
Post Name: AP Village Surveyors Recruitment in AP SURVEY & LAND RECORDS SUBORDINATE SERVICES
No. of Posts: 11,158
Scale: Rs.14,600 – 44,870
Exam Date: 01-09-2021
Last Date to Apply: 10 Aug
The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs.15,000/- per month as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. They will be given regular scale of pay after satisfactory completion of 2 years probation.
The selected candidates on appointment will be deployed to work in the Village Secretariats established in the Grama Panchayat’s as per G.O.Ms. No: 110, Panchayati Raj & Rural Development(MDL-1) department dated: 19-07-2021.
i. He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for such service:,
i. His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service;
ii. He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post;
iv. He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh:
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2021 as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 02.07.1977 and not later than 01.07.2001.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as per the govt norms
- The candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification.
- Must have obtained NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years course with surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Govt. of India). (or)
- Must pass passed Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one of the subject conducted by the Board of Intermediate of Andhra Pradesh.(or)
- Must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by any State Govts. in India (or)
- Must have passed B.E / B Tech in Civil Engineering (or) its equivalent from any Institution/University recognized under the Acts, by GoAP or Govt. of India. (or)
- Must have obtained the Licensed Surveyor Certificate issued by the Commissioner / Director of Survey, Settlements & Land Records, A.P., and such Licensed Surveyor Certificate shall be a valid one with renewal as per the instructions / rules in force
AP Village Surveyors Recruitment Exam Date:
The written examination is likely to be held on 1st September .
There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode (using OMR sheet). Instructions on off-line examination are given in Annexure.III.
How to Apply:
The applicant is required to visit the website “https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in” regularly to keep himself/ herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in website information is final for all correspondence.
AP Village Surveyors Recruitment Hall tickets:
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded (3) days before the commencement of the examination.
The proforma Application will be available on the Website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) from 27 July to 10 Aug
Note:10 Aug is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 midnight
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.