AP GO 185 VAOs 10 Years Part Time Service Government of Andhra Pradesh, Village Administration – Inclusion of ten (10) years Part time service of Village Administrative Officer’s for counting for the purpose of qualifying service for pensionary benefits – Amendment – Orders Issued.
- From the CCLA, A.P., Hyd, Lr.No.A2/621/2013, dt.07.08.2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.388, Rev (Ser-III) Dept, Dt. 20-11-2014
- From the Principal Accountant General (A&E) A.P. Lr.No. PM/I/VAOs/2014-15/131309,dt. 11-02-2015.
- From the CCLA. A.P. Hyderabad Lr.No. Ser.IV(1)/612/13, dt.03-03-2015
- Govt.Lr.No.4637/Ser-III/A-1/2015 dt.11-04-2015, addressed to the Prl.AG.
6.From the CCLA, AP Hyd, Ser-III(1)/29/2015dt.23- 04-15
AP GO 185 VAOs 10 Years Part Time Service Benefits:
In the reference 2nd read above, considering the request of Village Revenue Officer’s welfare Association, orders were issued to include ten years of part time service in respect of 1733 Village Administrative Officer’s, for the purpose of the qualifying service for pensionery benefits.
- In the reference 6th read above, the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, has informed that the details of the exact figure of the retired Village Administrative Officer’s have not been received by the District Collectors, hence basing on the material available with him, he has arrived tentative figure as 1733, and the same has been informed to the Government for estimation of financial implications. Accordingly Government have issued orders, extending the benefit to the Village Revenue Officer’s retired, duly indicating the figure as 1733.
- The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, has further informed that the said tentative figure “1733” lead to certain confusion, and there is an ambiguity in G.O.Ms. No. 388 Rev (Ser-III) Dept. dt. 20-11-2014, and not specific as to whether the total (10) years of part time service has to be included for pensionary benefits to all the Village Revenue Officer’s/ Panchayat Secretaries (OR) to include the part time service in respect of the Village Administrative Officer’s /Panchayat Secretaries who retired without fulfilling the qualifying service for minimum pensionary benefits. Hence it was necessitated to issue clarificatory orders. Accordingly, clarificatory orders were issued from time to time through the references 4th and 5th read above.
- The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, has requested to issue suitable amendment, duly deleting the figure 1733, and to specify the extended benefit to the category, in particular, though clarificatory orders issued, to have more clarity on this.
- In the circumstances reported by the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, in the reference 6th read above, the Government after careful examination of the matter hereby issue the following Amendments to G.O.Ms.No.388 Revenue (Ser-III) Department, Dt. 20-1-2014.
(1) In the said GO, the figure “1733” wherever it occurs shall be omitted.
(2) For para 7, the following shall be substituted namely:-
“ 7. The Government after careful examination of the proposals, hereby order to include the short fall of service, if any, for the purpose of minimum Qualifying service for pensionary benefits out of the ten (10) years of past service rendered as Village Administrative Officer’s/Village Revenue Officer’s/ Panchayat Secretaries,
who are appointed as Panchayat Secretaries in terms of G.O.Ms.No.369,PR&RD(Md-II) Dept, dated:12-12-2001 and later absorbed as Village Revenue Officers in terms of GO.Ms. No.105, Rev. (VA-1) Dept, dt.31-01-2007, who retired from service without fulfilling the minimum qualifying service for pensionary benefits’’.