APMS 6th Class Entrance Test Results 2020 released on its APMCET official web portal. Appeared candidate can check details and download AP Model Schools 6th Class Entrance Test Results 2020 from the web portal. DSE AP official will upload the merit list along with counselling information on website.
The CSE Department, Andhra Pradesh issued the AP Model School 6th Class Entrance Test 2020 (APMS CET 2020) Notification in the month of January 2020 for admission into 6th class in AP Model Schools for the academic year 2020-2021.
APMS officials invited the online applications through APMS Online Web portal as per its schedule from the eligible 5th class passed students and they were appeared the model school VI Class Admission Test 2020, which was conducted on 05-04-2020. Now, appeared candidates are waiting for their results.
Key dates for APMS CET:
1. Online submission of Applications Starts from: 08-01-2020
2. Last Date for Submission of Applications: 08-02-2020
3. Date of Admission Test : 05-04-2020 by 9.00 am to 11.00 am
4. Results declared on April 10, 2020
Following websites have been used for APMS CET:
Now, DSE officials is going to start the evaluation process of entrance exam papers after they will send or upload the merit list or results of APMS Entrance Test 2020 on its cgg server of web portal after completion of process of answer script evaluation. After, they should publish or place the merit list on web portal. So, candidates can check their results from this web portal.
How to check the APMS 6th Class Entrance Test Results 2020:
Below simple steps are given to check the APMS Entrance Test Results. So, Candidates can check the AP Model Schools 6th Class Entrance Test Results 2020 from the given below link
- Appeared APMS CET Candidates visit the Official Website of APMS: https://apms.apcfss.in/
- Click on the relevant link of APMS CET Results 2020 on the home page
- Then, AP Model Schools 6th Class Entrance Test results 2020 checking web page will appear
- In this APMS 6th Class Entrance test Results, enter your registration and date of birth in the required fields
- Now, click on the submit button. Your results will appear on your screen
- Download the results and check details on it
- Take a print and preserve future need