Army Public School Recruitment Admit Card 2022 or Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Admit Card 2022 would be released by the AWES on its recruitment portal, awesindia.com after completion of registration process. Candidates who have registered for the APS Recruitment can check details and download the admission using login details form the portal.
Army Public Schools(APS) has given teachers recruitment notification and APS invites applications for the recruitment of Teacher vacancies. There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society(AWES).
AWES Army Teacher Admit card for PGT/TGT/PRT Exam to be released: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) will release the admit card for Army Teacher PGT/TGT/PRT recruitment examination on its official website as per the schedule released by Army Public Schools (APS).
Candidates can visit the official website of AWES, awesindia.com to check and download the admit card. Candidates need to produce the admit card for entry to the exam center. It is to be noted that no candidates would be allowed to appear for the examination without presenting the admit card.
|Name of the admit card||APS Recruitment Admit Card 2022|
|Title||Download the AWES Recruitment Admit Card 2022|
|Subject||AWES has released the Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Admit Card 2022 Notification|
|AWES Official Website||https://www.awesindia.com/|
|APS Official Website||http://aps-csb.in/|
|Recruitment Registration Portal||https://register.cbtexams.in/AWES/Registration/|
AWES Admit Card Highlights
- Army Welfare Education Society has released AWES Teacher Admit Card 2022.
- Candidates who will appear for the examination can download the admit card through the official site of AWES on awesindia.com.
- The examination will be conducted on February 19 and 20, 2022.
- The selection process will comprise of three stages- Stage I will be the screening exam, Stage II will be Interview and Stage III will be an evaluation of teaching skills and computer proficiency.
- Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules.
- A Score Card will make candidate eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process.
- For more related details candidates can check the official site of AWES.
AWES will conduct the online screening test on the above said dates. The candidates who qualify online screening test will be eligible to appear for an interview and evaluation of teaching skills. The result for the screening test will be released as per the schedule. AWES commenced the online registration process for the recruitment of Teachers in Army Public Schools as per the schedule
It is to be noted that CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the online screening test. However, CTET/TET conducted by Centre/state government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. AWES APS Teachers Recruitment Admit Cards: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released the official job notification for teacher recruitment at CBSE affiliated Army Public Schools.
More than 8700 vacancies for PGT, TGT and PRT have been announced by AWES for 137 schools operating all over the country. The online combined selection screening examination is likely to be held on 19-20 October. AWES will conduct the online test at 77 cities nationwide. Detailed recruitment notification is available on the website aps-csb.in.
‘There are approximately 8700 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Approximately 8000 teachers get turned over every year due to various reasons in these schools.’ AWES will select candidates on the basis of their performance in screening exams, interviews, and evaluation of teaching skills and computer proficiency.
The scorecard will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
Interested candidates can submit their application till 24 October 2018. Candidates can get previous four years question papers from the official website of AWES by paying Rs. 100 each for Part A and B. Age limit for applicants with work experience (minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years) is below 57 years and for fresh candidates is below 40 years.
‘CTET/TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on the ‘Adhoc’ basis only till attainment of qualification. However CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB online Screening exam,’ reads the official notification regarding eligibility.
Steps to download Army Public School Recruitment Admit Card:
Army Welfare Education Society, AWES Admit Card has been released for Online Screening Test, OST for Selection of Teachers. Candidates registered for the Army Public School Teacher exam, can download the admit card now from the official website. awesindia.com. Candidates would need their Username and Password to download the Army Public School Teacher admit card. Candidates can download the admit card through the official site by following these simple steps given below.
- Visit the awesindia.com Website
Candidates must visit the official website of Army Welfare Education Society, awesindia.com in your device browser.
- Click on Recruitment Link
On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, 'OST (Online Screening Test) for Selection of Teachers in Army Public Schools.'
- Click on AWES Admit Card Link
On the recruitment web page, click on the AWES Admit Card Link. Then, a new login page will appear.
- Enter Login details
Once you reach the login page, enter your Username and Password and click on the submit button.
- Download Admit Card
After clicking on the submit button, your AWES Teacher admit card will be displayed on your screen. Download and print a copy for future references.
AWES Recruitment Details
- Post details: Name of the Posts: PGT/TGT/PRT
- No. of vacancies: 8700 posts
- Categories of Teachers: The exam will be held for the posts of PGT/ TGT/ PRT for all subjects.
- Qualifications: Post Graduation with B.Ed for PGTs and Graduation with B.Ed. for TGTs
- Age limit(As on 01 April 2020): Candidates should have below 40 years.
- Salary Structure: Basic and Grade Pay are generally comparable to Central Govt rates and Allowances will be decided by the respective school management. The same will be subject to the financial viability of the school.
- Selection method: Based on Screening Exam, Interview, Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency.
- Registration: Candidates to register online for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal. Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx.
- APS/Army Public Schools Teachers Recruitment Admit Cards
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|