Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP SET 2020) certificate verification date and venue has been released by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. As per the notification released by the Andhra University, the AP SET 2020 Certificate Verification for the qualified candidates will be conducted from March 15, 2021, to March 18, 2021.
The APSET 2020 certificate verification will be conducted from 10 am to 5.30 pm. To check subject-wise date and time of CV, click on the direct link provided below: Candidates who have qualified the AP SET 2020 are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check further details.
The venue for certificate verification is as follows:
APSET 2020 certificate verification venue
|Centre Name||Venue Address|
|Visakhapatnam||Online Counseling Centre|
Near School of Distance Education,
Visakhapatnam – 530 003Phone: 0891-2500176
|Guntur||Online Counseling / Helpline Centre|
Upstairs of ANU Main Canteen
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
GUNTUR – 522 510Phones: Land: 0863-2346614
Mobile: 9440258822 / 9441856350
|Anantapur||Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of|
Anantapur – 5150039440556990
Old MBA Building,
Sri Venkateswara University,
Tirupati – 517 5029989258403
List of Documents for APSET Certifications Verification:
- S.S.C/ Equivalent certificate in proof of Date of Birth
- P.G.Pass certificate (Provisional /Original Degree(OD) Certificate) Note: Candidates who are studying PG final year are to submit the Study Certificate from the Head of the Institution
- PG Marks Statements of all Semesters
- Latest Caste / EWS Certificate issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (for PWD Candidates). All PWD Candidates have to attend certificate verification on 8-1-2020 at 10 A.M.
- Filled-in Proforma for verification
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Address slips
APSET Certificates Verification Dates 2020 are announced on its official website. All APSET 2020 qualified candidates have to appear at the centres notified in the APSET (Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test) web site as per the schedule for certificate verification with all original certificates and a set of photocopies. For more details visit the APSET website.
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, has released the 2nd Phase schedule for the APSET 2020 certificate verification for qualified candidates. The candidates who have qualified the APSET 2020 examination are advised to visit the official website of the exam to check further details related to the document verification.
As per the notification released (Press note) by the varsity, “The second phase Certificate verification for the APSET 2020 qualified candidates will be conducted at Visakhapatnam only (for all candidates who appeared for APSET-2020 examination in all Centres) from 27-01-2020 TO 30-01-2020 (For all the Candidates those who could not attend or who could not complete the verification in the first phase). The candidates have to attend for certificate verification with all documents and certificates.”
The venue of APSET 2019 Phase II Document Verification: Address: Online Admission Centre, Near School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003, Phone: 0891-2500176
Centre in-charge: Prof. K. Nageswara Rao, Dept. of Computer Science & Systems Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Mobile:9963847111
APSET 2019 Phase II Verification of Certificates Schedule: For all PWD candidates of all subjects, the certificate verification will be done only on 30-01-2020 and they have to report by 10.00 a.m and time schedule is 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. The schedule for certificate verification is as follows:
The following files are available on APSET Web Portal
- APSET 2019 Certificate Verification Schedule and Venues
- APSET 2019 – Download Proforma of Certificate Verification for Qualified Candidates
- APSET 2019 – List of Documents for Certificate Verification
- APSET 2019 – Address Slip for Certificate Verification
Document Verification for First Phase APSET 2019: AU announced the APSET Results 2019 on its official website. The candidates who have qualified in the APSET 2019, they can visit the official website of APSET – apset.net.in to check the certificates verification schedule details and download the related files for the verification process. It is to be noted that the candidates who were verified their documents have finally been qualified through the APSET 2019 for Assistant Professor/Lectureship subject to fulfilment of eligibility conditions.
AU is all set to conduct the AP State Level Eligibility Test (APSET) Certificate verification from January 5 to 8. Candidates who are eligible and qualified in APSET Exam or whose name were in apset results will be required to attend the counselling centres for certificates verification with their certificates on specified dates. All the PWD candidates are advised to attend the examination of the certificates by 10 am on January 8
APSET Certificate verification Dates and Centers: The Certificate verification for the APSET 2019 qualified candidates will be conducted at the following Four Centres from 5-1-2020 to 8-1-2020. For all PWD candidates of all subjects, the certificate verification will be done only on 08-01-2020 and they have to report by 10.00 a.m.
- VISAKHAPATNAM: (For Candidates who have written APSET- 2019 examination at Visakhapatnam and Rajahmundry Regional Centres)
- GUNTUR: (For Candidates who have written APSET- 2019 examination at Guntur Regional Centre
- ANANTHAPURAMU: (For Candidates who have written APSET- 2019 examination at Ananthapuramu, Kadapa and Kurnool Regional Centres
- TIRUPATHI: For Candidates who have written APSET- 2019 examination at Tirupati and Nellore Regional Centres)
For certificate verification, the following original certificates are to be produced in person.