Canara Bank SO Admit Card 2021 has been released by the Canara Bank Recruitment. Candidates who have applied for the Specialist Officer recruitment can now download the admit card from the official website canarabank.com.
The Canara Bank SO online examination would be conducted on February 14, 2021. Test for Officer Scale I is scheduled for the morning shift while those for Officer Scale II and III are scheduled for the afternoon shift. A total of 220 vacancies would be filled by means of the admit card.
Steps to download Canara Bank SO Admit Card 2021
- Candidates visit the official website canarabank.com
- In this website, Go to Careers tab and then Recruitment folder
- Click on Recruitment Project – 2/2020 – Specialist Officers & Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category.
- On the new window that opens, click on the link Download Call Letter
- On the new window that opens, enter your registration number and password/ date of birth to login to your account and download the admit card
Instructions regarding the examination have also been released. All the candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided for the exam day. Admission to exam centre would not be allowed without the admit card under any circumstances. Details regarding exam centre, reporting time would be available on the admit card.
Canara Bank SO Exam Date: Canara Bank SO Recruitment exam will be conducted on February 14, 2021, for the posts of Backup Administrator, BI Specialist, Antivirus Administrator, Manager, Chartered Accountant & Others.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details