SBI SO 2020 is a Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment notification released on its official web portal. Candidates may interested in can Apply online only on its career web portal of SBI that is https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
State Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification and this notification for the recruitment of specialist officers in state bank groups.
The SBI invites online applications from the eligible and interested Indian citizens in the given following specialist officers posts for wealth management in State Bank of India. In this recruitment, the candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
The process of Registration of application is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
State Bank of India (SBI) is inviting online applications for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India on regular/contract basis. The eligible candidates can apply online for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer recruitment 2020 through the official website of SBI: sbi.co.in.
Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Job Profile:
The eligibility criteria, pay scale and job profile differs for different posts, therefore applicants must read through the official notification and understand job requirement for each post to ascertain their eligibility before applying.
SBI Specialist Officers 2020
SBI had released various notifications for SO posts in the bank. A total of 77 posts were notified vide advertisement number CRPD/ SCO/ 2019-20 /17, CRPD/ SCO/ 2019-20/ 18 and CRPD/ SCO-Law/ 2019-20/ 21. The last date to apply for all the above-notified posts is February 12, 2020, on sbi.co.in. Candidates interested may check the age limit, name of the post, total vacancy and other important details below. The selection process for these posts would vary from a written test to direct interview and recruitment.
SBI SO Recruitment
- Product Manager: 6 posts
- Manager (Data Analyst): 2 posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing): 1 post
- SME Credit Analyst: 20 posts
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata: 3 posts
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing): 1 post
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team): 3 posts
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing): 3 posts
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): 1 post
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics): 1 post
- Central Research Team (Support): 1 post
- Investment Officer: 9 posts
- Project Development Manager (Technology): 1 post
- Relationship Manager: 48 posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification & Age Limit: Candidates who want to apply for the post should have a degree in law (3 years/5 years) from a recognized University in India. Candidates between the age group 25 to 35 years of age can apply for the post.
To apply successfully, applicants need to upload documents like a brief resume, ID proof, Experience certificate, form 16, proof of date of birth, educational certificates, photograph, and signature. Failure to upload any of these documents will result in rejection of the application. Applicants will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 750. Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, PWD, and ex-servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on parameters decided by the recruitment authority. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. Candidates selected for regular vacancies will be put on probation of 2 years. There is no probation period for contractual vacancies.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the online written test and interview. The examination will comprise of reasoning, English language, and professional knowledge. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
Documents to be uploaded:
- ID Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Experience Certificates
- Form 16
How to Fill the Application form
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of SBI sbi.co.in
- Go to the careers section and click on the notification
- Click on the link that reads SBI SO posts Direct Link to the Application form
- Register yourself if you are a first-time applicant or fill the form using the ID, Password you already possess
- Upload your resume pdf, the photograph and signatures along with the form
- Pay the application fee via online or offline methods
- Save the application form for future reference – SBI Career
- Opening date of application: 23-06-2020
- Closing date of application: 13-07=2020
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have done Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 25-35 Years
Salary: As per Norms and as per the job
SBI SO Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Those candidates who will be shortlisted will be called for interview. The call letter for interview will be sent to the candidate by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website.
a. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualifcation and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
b. Merit list : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate
scores the cut-of marks (common marks at cut-of point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list
Candidates can fill up the application form and send it to the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. Candidates will have to pay Rs 750/- if belonging to General/EWS/OBC category and Rs 125/- of belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
Guidelines for filling online application:
i. Candidates need to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
ii. Pay the application fee using Online Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
iii. Candidates are required to scan their photograph and signature.
iv. Fill in the application form carefully
v. After submitting the application form, registration number and password will be generated by the system. Note down the same for future reference.
vi. After registration, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Documents to be uploaded
1. Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
2. ID Proof (PDF)
3. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
4. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
5. Experience certificates (PDF)
6. Others (PWD certificate, form-16, current salary slip etc.
How to apply SBI Recruitment 2020 for Special Cadre Officers:
How to Apply: Through online mode. State Bank of India has invited applications from candidates to apply for Specialist Officer posts. Candidates willing to apply for the post can visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in and apply. The online application process was started. Candidates who want to apply for the same can check eligibility, vacancy details, selection process and other details.
- Visit the official website – https://www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the notification that reads, Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Contractual) in SBI for Wealth Management
- It will take you to another page, where you need to click on ‘Apply Online’ under
- “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI”
- Register online, fill the application form, pay the application fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
- SBI SOs Recruitment Advertisement
- Direct link to apply online