CBSE Class 10/Class 12 Exams Admit Cards. CBSE admit cards released for board exams 2020. Download the CBSE Class X, XII exams Admit Cards from the official web portal for appearing Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2020. The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has released the admit card for private candidates of classes 10 and 12 board exams 2020, on the official website- cbse.nic.in. CBSE has already released the admit cards for regular candidates.
CBSE board exams for class 10 main subjects will commence on February 26 while CBSE class 12 board examinations will begin on February 22.
Students must carry admit card to the examination centre. The Class 10 and 12 board exams will begin as per its schedule. More students have opted for Class 10 board examinations to be conducted by the CBSE over school-based examinations. Students can access important information like details of their Examination Centre, Roll Number and important instructions from the Admit Cards.
Private candidates who had applied to appear for CBSE Board Exams 2020 can follow the instructions below and download their Admit Card now:
How to download CBSE Class 10/Class 12 Exams Admit Cards 2020:
- Visit the official website – http://cbse.nic.in,
- Under the ‘Recent Announcements’ tab, Private Candidates can follow the url below: Online Admit Card for Private Candidates for Main Exam 2020 (Class X/XII),
- Private candidates need to Select Region, Application Number or Previous Roll Number and Year or Candidate Name, and enter your credentials to Proceed,
- Download your Admit Card and take a printout for further reference
Schools can follow the link below to generate the Admit Cards for Regular Candidates. Online Admit Card/Centre Material for Class X/XII – 2020 (School Login for Regular Candidates) Schools need to enter their User Id, Password and Security Code to generate Online List of Candidates (LOC) for Class X/XII, Generation of Admit Card and Centre Material (Attendance sheet, Centre LOC etc)
Here is how and where students would get their roll numbers. Please note, for regular students or students enrolled in CBSE affiliated schools would have to get the admit cards or roll numbers from their respective schools/ institutes. The admit cards are uploaded and the school authorities are charged with handing out the physical admit card or roll number to the students. As for the private candidates, the facility to download the admit card would be made available on the official website cbse.nic.in.
- Go to CBSE’s official website
- Click on the link for ‘Admit Card/LOC/Centre Material for Board Exam 2020 (School login for Regular Candidates)’ on the top of the recent announcements section
- Click on ‘click here to proceed’ on the new page that opens to go to the log in page
- Enter your user id and password
- Enter the security pin as shown in the image
- Click on login
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out and save it on your computer
The results can be accessed on these official websites: results.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in. The students have to keep their roll numbers handy to view their scores. There are chances that the server will be down for a while, in which case students should be patient and check again after some time has passed.
CBSE Class 12 Results 2020 – Expected to be declared soon at cbse.nic.in: Candidates can also check their results on the following websites:
Also, students can get their results on the telephone numbers of NIC and MTNL through which results can be accessed through IVRS.
National Informatics Centre: 011 – 24300699
MTNL: 011 -28127030
Steps to check CBSE Class 12th Results 2020
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on the link CBSE Class 12th results 2020
- You’ll be directed to a new page
- On that, enter your roll number, date of birth and other details and click on submit
- Your marks will be displayed
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details