TS POLYCET Hall Tickets 2020 released on its web portal for downloading. Important instructions were given on admit cards. The candidates who are appearing the TS POLYCET they can download hall tickets from the official website by log in your details and read instructions and follow it in the examination hall.
Latest Update: The Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet) will be conducted on 02-09-2020 for admissions in Telangana Polytechnic Colleges.
- Officials have made all the arrangements for this. The examination will be conducted online from 11 am to 1.30 pm.
- It will be attended by 73,918 people across the state.
- The test will be conducted at centers in 52 cities.
- Therefore, 50 help desks have been set up.
- C Srinath, secretary, Technical Education Training Council, advised that the Covid rules should be followed.
TS POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply and appear the TS POLYCET 2020
Polytechnic common entrance test (TS PolyCet) will be held on September 2 from 11 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Hall Tickets||TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Issuing Agency Name||SBTET|
|Title||Download TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Subject||SBTET has released Hall tickets for TS POLYCET 2020|
|Hall Ticket frequency||Once|
|Hall Ticket Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TS POLYCET Hall Ticket|
|Full-Form||TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket|
|Name Of The Department||State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|Mode Of Hall Ticket||Online|
|Download Hall Ticket||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Exam Date||2nd September|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
How to Download TS POLYCET Hall Tickets 2020:
The TS POLYCET Hall tickets will be available only for the candidates whose applications have been accepted. Those whose hall ticket is out will have to take a print-out of the same and bring it to the examination hall along with a valid photo identity proof. Candidates need to check the important things on the admit card.
Steps and link to download:
- Go to the official website https://polycetts.nic.in/
- On the home page, Check the announcement of hall tickets download
- Now, click on the TS POLYCET Hall Tick link
- The new page would open on Hall tickets.
- In this web page, fill the suitable details you have like registration number and other information asked.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Hall ticket would be opened on your device and download it
- Take a print and preserve it for future need
Instructions to Candidates:
1. The Operator at the Help Line Center enters the data given in the APPLICATION form and uploads the photo and signatures after scanning and gives a print out to the student for verification. If the student is satisfied with the data entered, the operator presses the Confirm button and generates the hall ticket and issues the same to the student. Note: The candidates have to note that printing of Hall tickets immediately may not be possible on the last few days, as the heavy rush is usual. Hence they are advised to file the application early or they may have to visit the Helpline centre for collecting the Hall Tickets after two or three days.
2. Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If a mistake is found, it should be corrected through helpline centre IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket.
3. No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
4. In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web Sites http://polycetts.nic.in or contact personally any helpline centre.
5. Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
6. Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination until the admission into the polytechnic is completed.
7. The candidate will be allowed at the designated examination centre on the production of printed Hall ticket. Familiarize yourself with the location of the examination centre. Take the help of HLC personnel to know the route map to the examination centre.
Urdu Medium Candidates are allotted separate centre in each region where assistance will be provided for translation at the time of Examination. This shall be done only if the candidate expresses his / her willingness in the Application Form to appear in Urdu medium. These candidates have to write the examination in the Centre specified below in their respective region. However, they can submit the filled-in APPLICATION form at the nearest Help Line Centre.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details