TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2023 released on its web portal for downloading. Important instructions were given on admit cards. The candidates who are appearing the TS POLYCET they can download hall tickets from the official website by log in your details and read instructions and follow it in the examination hall.
The Polycet offline examination will be held on June 30 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. across the Telangana state. A total of 1,02,496 candidates have applied for the polycet. Of these, 58,616 were boys (MPC 39,552, MBPC 19,064) and there were 43,880 girls (MPC 25,346, MBPC 18,534). 411 test centers were set up for this exam. Candidates are required to enter the examination hall at least one hour in advance.
TS POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply and appear the TS POLYCET. Polytechnic common entrance test (TS PolyCet) will be held on June 30 from 11 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Latest Update: The Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS Polycet) will be conducted on 30-06-2023 for admissions in Telangana Polytechnic Colleges.
- Officials have made all the arrangements for this. The examination will be conducted offline from 11 am to 1.30 pm.
- It will be attended by 73,918 people across the state.
- The test will be conducted at centers in 52 cities.
- Therefore, 50 help desks have been set up.
- C Srinath, secretary, Technical Education Training Council, advised that the Covid rules should be followed.
|Name Of The Hall Ticket||TS POLYCET Hall Tickets 2023|
|Issuing Agency Name||SBTET|
|Title||Download TS POLYCET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Subject||SBTET has released Hall tickets for Telangana POLYCET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Download Hall Ticket||One week before conduct of examination|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Next, Telangana POLYCET Rank Card||How to download TS PLOYCET Rank Card|
The TS POLYCET Hall tickets will be available only for the candidates whose applications have been accepted. Those whose hall ticket is out will have to take a print-out of the same and bring it to the examination hall along with a valid photo identity proof. Candidates need to check the important things on the admit card.
How to Download TS POLYCET Hall Ticket?
SBTET Telangana would release the TS POLYCET Hall Ticket on its official website of Polytechnic Common Entrance Test, https://polycetts.nic.in/. Students who have registered for the Telangana POLYCET can check details and download the admit card from the official web portal using login details. To download the hall ticket can follow the below given simple steps.
- Visit the https://polycetts.nic.in/ Website
Polytechnic Entrance Exam registered students need to visit the official website, https://polycetts.nic.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on Hall Ticket Link
Once you reach the official website, check the announcement of hall tickets download in the View and Print Menu on the home page. Now, click on the TS POLYCET Hall Tick link. Then new page would open on Hall tickets.
- Enter login details
After clicking on that link, a new web page will appear. In this web page, fill the suitable details you have like registration number and other information asked. Click on the submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket
After clicking on the submit button, your Hall ticket would be opened on your device and download it.
- Print the Hall Ticket
After checking all the details in the hall ticket, take a print and preserve it for future need.
- Hall Ticket issued to you is an important document. Please preserve it carefully till the admissions.
- Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at least 1 hour before commencement of the examination. This will enable the candidate to familiarize himself/herself with OMR response sheet.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 11:00 AM, once the examination has commenced.
- Candidates are directed to carry the following to the examination hall
- Good ball point pen (black),
- Writing pad
- HB Pencils
- an Eraser
- Candidate should not bring log books, tables, calculators, tabs, cell phones, communicable/ programmable electronic gadgets etc. into examination hall.
- Candidates must remain seated in their allotted seats till the completion of examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till 1:30 PM. Before leaving, the candidates must return OMR response sheet to the invigilator.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for marking answers and other entries on the OMR response sheet thoroughly.
- POLYCET- Entrance Test is conducted for candidates who desires to take up admissions into
- Diploma level programmes offered by SBTET in Government, Government-Aided, Private Un-Aided Polytechnics in Telangana State.
- Diploma Courses offered by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) both University and affiliated polytechnics in the Telangana State.
- Diploma Course offered by PVNRTVU, Hyderabad.
- Tentatively the 6 Years integrated (2+4) undergraduate courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basara (RGUKT)
- Diploma courses offered by Sri. Konda Lakshman Telangana State Horticulture University (SKLTSHU)
- Two separate Ranks will be allotted for the candidate who appeared for POLYCET:
- MPC Rank: will be issued to students who desires to take admission in to Diploma Courses in Polytechnics affiliated to SBTET and 6 Years integrated under graduate courses offered by RGUKT based on marks obtained in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- MBiPC Rank: will be issued to the students who desires to take admission in to courses offered by PJTSAU, SKLTSHU and PVNRTVU Diploma Courses based on marks obtained in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates can opt to take admission in to either SBTET Diploma Courses offered in Polytechnics (or) Courses offered by PJTSAU/ PVNRTVU/ SKLTSHU /6 Years integrated (2+4) undergraduate courses offered by RGUKT (Tentatively).
- No separate application form for admission is prescribed for the candidate desirous of seeking admission in to Engineering (or) Non-Engineering Diploma courses offered by SBTET in Polytechnics, the filled-in application for POLYCET itself will be treated as application for admission in to courses offered in Polytechnics.
- Separate admission notification will be issued for admission into various Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU on the University website http://www.pjtsau.edu.in & PVNRTVU on its website www.tsvu.nic.in & RGUKT on its website https://www.rgukt.ac.in and SKLTSHU on its website http://skltshu.ac.in.
- The OMR response sheet should be handled carefully and the candidates are advised not to fold or wrinkle or tear the OMR sheet under any circumstances. Candidates are advised not to scribe or make any marks on the response sheet except marking answers other relevant data at appropriate places. Candidates shall note that they will not be given under any circumstances a second OMR sheet.
- Candidate shall mark the correct answer in the OMR response sheet by shading in dark the appropriate circle with HB pencil. They should not use ball pen for this purpose under any circumstances.
- Candidates should not suffer from any of the following defects:
- Mentally retarded
- Deaf and Dumb
- Chronic Heart, Lung, Kidney, Liver diseases
- Muscular dystrophy and if found the candidate forfeit chance to appear examination.
Instructions to Candidates: The Operator at the Help Line Center enters the data given in the APPLICATION form and uploads the photo and signatures after scanning and gives a print out to the student for verification. If the student is satisfied with the data entered, the operator presses the Confirm button and generates the hall ticket and issues the same to the student.
The candidates have to note that printing of Hall tickets immediately may not be possible on the last few days, as the heavy rush is usual. Hence they are advised to file the application early or they may have to visit the Helpline centre for collecting the Hall Tickets after two or three days.
Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If a mistake is found, it should be corrected through helpline centre IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket.
No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination. In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web Sites http://polycetts.nic.in or contact personally any helpline centre.
Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate. Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination until the admission into the polytechnic is completed.
The candidate will be allowed at the designated examination centre on the production of printed Hall ticket. Familiarize yourself with the location of the examination centre. Take the help of HLC personnel to know the route map to the examination centre.
Urdu Medium Candidates are allotted separate centre in each region where assistance will be provided for translation at the time of Examination. This shall be done only if the candidate expresses his / her willingness in the Application Form to appear in Urdu medium. These candidates have to write the examination in the Centre specified below in their respective region. However, they can submit the filled-in APPLICATION form at the nearest Help Line Centre.
FAQs on TS POLYCET Admit Card
What is the date of the TS POLYCET exam?
The TS POLYCET examination will be conducted on 30-06-2023 across the Telangana State.
What are the POLYCET exam timings?
The POLYCET exam will be held from 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM. Candidates should enter the examination hall at least one hour in advance.
How to answer and fill up the details on TS POLYCET OMR Response Sheet?
Follow the instructions given on the TS POLYCET OMR Response Sheet. Fill up or darken all the Relevant Circles/Boxes on the OMR Sheet carefully otherwise your Answer Sheet will be invalidated. Use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) to fill the details such as name of the candidate, hall ticket number, name of the examination centre, date of examination, candidate’s signature on side 1 of OMR Sheet. Use HB Pencil only for darkening the Circles for filling the details and recording the answers on the Response Sheet.
What is the mode of conducting the TS POLYCET Exam?
The TS POLYCET Exam will be conducted in Paper Pen Mode.
How do I get my Telangana POLYCET Hall Ticket?
The Telangana POLYCET Hall Ticket will be uploaded on POLYCET TS website https://polycetts.nic.in as per the announcement on website. Candidates need to check the Hall Ticket carefully for all particulars, Roll No. Name, Medium, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination City/Centre, Date and time of the exam, Category, etc.,
If I do not get my TS POLYCET Hall Ticket, whom should I contact?
In case the candidate did not receive the TS POLYCET Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web Site www.polycetts.nic.in or contact personally any coordinating centre.
Where can I get the details of the TS POLYCET exam centre?
Please check your TS POLYCET hall ticket for get the details of the exam centre.
Whom can I contact in case my TS POLYCET hall ticket has some issue?
TS POLYCET Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If any mistake is found, it should be corrected through the coordinating centre IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket. No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
What is the reporting time at the exam centre?
Candidate is required to reach Centre as per the Reporting/Entry time at Centre given in the Hall Ticket to avoid any crowding at the Centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing
What is the scheme of the TS POLYCET exam?
The TS POLYCET Question paper consists of 150 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
Section I. 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
Section II. 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks.
Section III. 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
Section IV. 30 Questions in Biology for 30 Marks.
What is the syllabus of TS POLYCET?
The POLYCET examination will be of 2 Hours 30 Minutes duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology of X Class (SSC) Examination held in Academic Year as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|