Corporate Application Registration Form 2019-2020, How to Fill Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions Online Application Registration Form 2019, Free Inter in Corporate Colleges for SSC 2019 Students: Free Inter Admissions into AP TS Corporate Colleges 2019, Free Inter Online Application Form, Free Junior Inter admissions in TS AP Corporate Colleges 2019, Inter 1st year Free admissions in AP TS Corporate Colleges 2019 under Corporate Colleges Education Scheme. Free Intermediate in Corporate Colleges admission notification has been released for SSC 2019 Students in Telangana Sate and AP and Free Inter in Corporate Colleges Online Application form will be available at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and apepass.cgg.gov.in : http://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
How to Fill Corporate Application Registration Form 2019-2020: Free Inter in Corporate Colleges for SSC 2019 Students: Both Government of AP and Telangana States are sponsoring Free Intermediate Education to SSC Merit students for admission into Corporate Intermediate Colleges. This year both state of Government has issued admission notification 2019 through press media for admission into corporate colleges. 10th class examination 2019 passed candidates of SC, ST, BC, EBC and Minority students secured 7 Grade points and above are eligible to apply for this stream. These eligible candidates can visit ePass Website and apply for Corporate Admissions at ePass website before last date. Model Application form Image also provided here and Click on Image then will be opened another new tab. Now Both states of ePass official websites are running for applying online for admissions into Corporate Colleges. Students shall provide the following documents or information at the time online registration:
1) Income Certificate from Mee Seva
2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from Mee Seva(Not Required for EBC Students)
3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
7) UID (or) EID is Mandatory
8) Ration Card is Mandatory
9) BAS(Best Available Schools and Hyderabad Public Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
The following details are needed to fill Corporate Application Registration From
How to Fill Corporate Application Registration Form:
First visit ePass official website by entering URL http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in/, then will be opened TG ePass and AP ePass Combined page. AP Students are requested to open your State official ePass website by click on “Andhra Pradesh ePass” button and Telangana State Students are requested to open your State official ePass website by click on “Telangana ePass” button. In order to then will be opened your State Official Web page in another page.
1. After click on Corporate Admissions button, then Corporate Application Registration Form 2019-2020 Page will be Opened.
2. First students can read the instructions given on web page after Click on APPLY NOW button, then another page will be opened.
3. Fill up “Student SSC Details”:
Enter the student SSC 2019 Hall Ticket Number.
Select candidate’s SSC Pass Type.
Enter Date of Birth of Student.
After use tab button then retrieve student’s information on the page.
4. Fill up Student Details:
- Select the Is mother a SHG member.
- Select Whether stayed in Welfare hostel.
- Select the Students’ Religion.
- Enter Caste name and Sub Caste Name.
- Select the Physically Challenged.
- Select Student’s parent’s occupation and enter annual income.
5. Student can provide the following details:
- Permanent Address details.
- Aadhar Card Number and Ration Card Details.
- Upload the student’s Photo and Study Certificate.
- Fill up School Details from 4th to 10th class.
- Income Certificate Details by entering Mees Seva No and Click on Get Details then retrieve your Income Certificate information.
- Cast Certificate Details by entering Mee Seva No and Click on Get Details then retrieve your Cast Certificate information.
6. Select the College Order Preference.
Both Governments have selected some colleges to provide admissions in such selected colleges only for eligible students. Selected colleges lists are provided online in this section. So candidates can select colleges for your preference.So students are requested to carefully select corporate colleges from given reference colleges list.
7. Enter the code in the image then click on “VERIFY CORPORATE APPLICATION REGISTRATION DETAILS” and Submit Your Application Form. After print your Application Form.
How to open the Corporate Admissions Online Application Form:
1. First visit the ePass website : https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ OR http://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
2. When you open the epass website, In this website, Search for Corporate Image
3. Click on the Image of Corporate Admissions.
4. Then Corporate Admissions Online application form will be opened
5. In this application form, fill the required information belongs to you.
Key dates of Online Applying:
A. TS Online Application Forms Submission:
From 25-05-2019 to 09-05-2019
B. AP Online Application Forms Submission:
From 18-05-2019 to 30-05-2019