NTA, National Testing Agency has declared the CSIR UGC NET Exam Results on January 15, 2020. CSIR UGC NET means Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET). NTA has also released the final answer key for CSIR UGC-NET examination on its official portal.
CSIR, Human Resource Development Group (HRDG) has released the CSIR UGC NET Results on the official website. The result would be available on the official website of the CSIR – csirhrdg.res.in.
CSIR NET was held on December 15 and December 27: The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination was conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on December 15, 2019, and in the States of “Assam” and “Meghalaya” on December 27, 2019. The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination Provisional Answer Key was released on January 1, 2020. The Challenges against the Provisional Answer Keys were accepted up to 11:50 pm on January 3, 2020.
Two separate merit lists, one comprising of the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and the second, of those candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET)/Assistant Professorship, will be declared on the official website – https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
Candidates qualifying for the award of JRF (NET) will receive a fellowship from CSIR as per their assignment or from the Schemes with which they may find an association. The candidates declared eligible for Junior Research Fellowship under CSIR Scheme and Lectureship/ Assistant Professorship will be governed by CSIR Rules/Regulations in this regard.
CSIR UGC NET Results 2020 uploaded on website on its JRF – NET Results official website. The candidates who appeared for the UGC NET examination 2019, can check the results through the official website- csirnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates, who clear the Joint CSIR NET, are eligible for research under Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET)
Successful candidates can avail the fellowship from January 1, 2020. Check your results for the exam that was conducted on December 15. Take a printout of the PDF page containing the results and save it on your computer for future reference.
The CSIR-UGC JRF/NET December exam has released int the PDF format where the roll numbers of the successful candidates are mentioned. The candidates whose roll numbers are listed in the PDF document have qualified in the test for JRF NET. These candidates are also eligible for Lectureship NET subject to their fulfilling criteria for lectureship as laid down by UGC. The Fellowship will be effective from January 1, 2020. The validity of the result will be of two years for joining the fellowship under CSIR UGC NET scheme.
The CSIR UGC-NET Exam is held twice a year – June and December. The CISR UGC NET June exam will be conducted in June. The Fellowship will be effective from July 1st by June Exam. The CISR UGC NET December exam will be conducted in December. The Fellowship will be effective from January 1st by December Exam
How to Check CSIR UGC NET Result 2019: National Testing Agency (NTA) released the NET scores, CSIR has released the NET result and subject wise cut off scores. The result is available on the official website of NTA and CSIR
- Go to the official website of CSIR as mentioned above.
- Click on the link that says “JOINT CSIR-UGC NET Exam December 2019 Result”.
- Scroll down the PDF to check your roll number and rank.
- Download your result and save a copy of the same for further reference.
- Go to the official website of Click on this link: CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Result
- On next page open, check for your registration number
- The Council shall not be responsible for any printing error in the publication. While preparing the result due care has been taken. However, any inadvertent error cannot be ruled out. The council reserves the right to rectify any error at a later stage.
- No separate intimation letter shall be issued.
- Date of declaration of result is 09.08.2019.
- The Fellowship will be effective from 01.01.2020.
- The result has been finalized only after addressing all the queries/representations received from the candidates till the stipulated date of 10-07-2019 (Till 5:00 PM).
- Instructions relating to issuance /obtaining Eligibility Certificate to qualified candidates will be notified separately on our website www.csirhrdg.res.in
OBC(Other Backward Class) candidates will have to submit their latest caste certificate (non-creamy layer) as per the format is given on www.ncbc.nic.in. Physically and visually handicapped candidates will also have to submit the certificate as per government of India rules.
Candidates who have applied under result awaited (RA) category (MSc or equivalent) should submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification. Candidates who have applied under Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for Fellowship as per clause 2.2 of our notification. The Fellowship will be effective
Documents for Verification:
Successful candidates need to send attested/self-attested photocopies of the following documents for verification and issue of qualifying certificate:
1) Class 10 certificate as a proof of date of birth
2) Degree/provisional degree of qualifying exam/MSc or equivalent degree
3) Final mark sheet with the required percentage of marks (iv) caste certificate, if applicable.
4) Copy of CSIR marks statement.
How to send the Documents:
Candidates are required to send the above-mentioned documents by Registered/Speed Post to Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012. The candidates while sending their documents must super-scribe on the envelope “Documents for December 2019 NET Exam” with Roll Number and the slot they have been allotted as CSIR JRF/UGC JRF/LS.
Write “Documents for /June /December 2019 NET Exam” on top of the envelope with roll number and the slot allotted as CSIR JRF/UGC JRF/LS.
“NET December 2019 VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS” Roll No. …………………………JRF (CSIR/UGC)/LS
Send your documents by Registered/Speed post to Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group (CSIR), CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, New Delhi – 110012.