CSIR UGC NET 2024 Online Application Correction Process window opened. The National Testing Agency, or NTA, has re-opened the application form correction window for the CSIR UGC NET 2024.
Candidates now can correct and modify the details in the application form till the deadline at csirnet.nta.nic.in. NTA has opened the choice of cities correction window for the CSIR-UGC NET Exam application form.
The correction window has been opened on its portal, and would close down on October 20. Candidates can make the changes on the official site of CSIR UGC NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline to make corrections in application form of CSIR UGC NET exam. Applicants can make corrections in particulars, choice of centre cities, photographs and signature in their application forms.
“Some of the candidates have uploaded Photograph/ Signature which are illegible or have uploaded Photographs with Mask; such candidates are advised to upload clear photograph/signature of desired specification (as detailed in Annexure – A) to avoid cancellation of their candidature,” NTA notice reads.
NTA will be conducting the Joint CSIR NET examination or CSIR UGC NET Examination to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship, lectureship and Assistant professor across universities and colleges in India.
The total test papers include chemical sciences, earth, atmospheric, ocean and planetary sciences, life sciences, mathematical sciences, physical sciences. The medium of the paper will be English and Hindi.
CSIR UGC NET Registration 2024
- Register using your email ID and mobile no.
- Fill in the online application form and note down the system generated application number.
- Upload scanned images of a recent photograph (size 10Kb – 200Kb), candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb), duly verified result awaited attestation form (file size: 50KB to 500KB), and category certificate, if applicable
- Pay prescribed fee online.
- Download and save the confirmation page for future reference.
- The application for the centre correction would open on the official website – https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/. The CSIR UGC NET exam will be held as per the announced schedule.
CSIR UGC NET Online Application Correction Details
|Name of the application correction||CSIR UGC NET Exam Online Application Correction 2024|
|Title||Make Corrections in CSIR UGC NET Exam Online Application 2024|
|Subject||NTA has given facility to make corrections in online application for CSIR UGC NET notification|
|Correction window dates||06.12.2023 to 08.12.2023|
|For Eligibility||This test being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘for JRF and for Lectureship/ Assistant Professor’|
CSIR NET Online Application Correction Highlights
- NTA opened a correction window for all applicants of the Joint CSIR NET exam on January 5, 2024.
- The window allows candidates to make corrections in their online application form and verify their particulars.
- Candidates who have registered for the exam and wish to make changes to their application and registration forms can access this window by going to the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- All registered candidates are allowed to make changes from January 5 to 9, 2024.
- Candidates must ensure they make all their changes and verify their information between the given dates to avoid any additional problems.
- The notice also states that the candidates must also pay any additional fees (if applicable) after making the changes during the time given by NTA through payment method generated during the online correction.
- Please note that this facility is only available to those candidates to have successfully completed their registration and application for the exam and have paid the fees on or before January 8, 2021.
- Any changes in the application and registration forms sent in through letters, fax or hard copies will be accepted by NTA.
The candidates will be tested on five subject areas related to Science and Technology. Joint CSIR UGC NET is conducted to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS) /Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges subject to the eligibility criteria laid down by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Furthermore, the official notice released by the testing agency reads that the admit cards for CSIR UGC NET would be available to the candidates 15 days prior to the exams this time.
On-demand from various candidates, the NTA has also extended the last date to make correction in CSIR UGC NET candidate particulars in the online application form including choice of centre cities.
All the CSIR UGC NET aspirants can make a correction as per the schedule. The candidates are advised to visit the website (https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/) and verify their and make necessary corrections wherever required.
Moreover, the CSIR UGC NET candidates are requested to undertake the corrections very carefully as no further chance of correction will be provided to the candidates.
The candidates and their parents are advised to keep visiting official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) for the latest updates.
CSIR UGC NET 2024 Online Application Correction
CSIR UGC NET: How to make correction in online form @ ntaneet.nic.in. In order to make changes, all the candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
The National Testing Agency, NTA has opened the application correction facility for the CSIR UGC NET. The candidates appearing in their respective examination can make corrections, change their exam centres through the websites. The application correction facility will be closed on 09-01-2024.
|Step 1||Log on to the official website of CSIR UGC NET|
|Step 2||On the homepage, click on ‘Candidate Login’ tab|
|Step 3||Enter your application number and password|
|Step 4||Click on login|
|Step 5||Make all the necessary changes in form and click on submit|
Some of the candidates have uploaded photograph/ signature which are illegible; such candidates are also advised to upload clear photograph/ signature of the desired specification to avoid cancellation of their candidature.
CSIR UGC NET correction window
- Candidates have to visit the official website of NTA
- Candidates can log in into their accounts by using their application number to modify the already filled application details
- Details like exam centres and change in photographs can be made through the CSIR UGC NET 2020 correction window.
- However, NTA restricts modifying details regarding castes, gender and date of birth.
- The candidates who are making the changes can pay the application changes fee through UPI, PayTM and other online platforms.
In case the additional fee payment is required, the applicants can pay through credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, and PayTM. The final change will be reflected in the application form only after the payment of the additional fee.
Note: The NTA will make efforts to allot city of examination to the candidates in order of the choices now opted by them in their application form, subject to the availability of capacity in the desired city.
However, due to administrative reasons, a different city may be allotted, and the decision of the NTA regarding allotment of the centre city shall be final.
CSIR UGC NET: The NTA has scheduled to conduct the CSIR-UGC NET for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professorship for subjects i.e., Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences and Mathematical Sciences.
The award of Junior Research Fellowship (NET) to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a university/ national laboratory/ institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
In the case of Lectureship, CSIR UGC NET is only an eligibility criteria and means that a candidate must qualify the exam in order to be appointed as a Lecturer.
The revised schedule for the exams and dates to download hall tickets will be updated on the agency’s official website. For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Admit card for CSIR UGC NET: The dates of downloading of Admit Cards indicating Roll Number and Centre of Examination will be displayed 15 days before the conduct of examination on the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and CSIR UGC NET 2024.
The change in application process through fax/ application including e-mail will be entertained. “These candidates who have sent emails earlier regarding any correction are also advised to verify and make necessary corrections, if required by them,” read the notification.
The revised dates of the examination will be notified soon. “The detailed schedule mentioning revised dates of downloading of admit cards and examination will be displayed separately on respective examination websites later on.”
The candidates are advised to keep a tab on the official website, nta.ac.in. The candidates and parents are advised to keep visiting the respective examination websites and nta.ac.in for the latest updates. As per the notification, the application correction window for this entrance exams will be operational from as per the schedule.
|CSIR NET Info||CSIR UGC NET info|
|CSIR NET||CSIR UGC NET for JRF & LS, Apply online at csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|CSIR NET Registration||CSIR UGC NET Online Application, How to Apply at csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|CSIR NET Application Correction||CSIR UGC NET Online Application Correction Process window|
|CSIR NET Exam Date||CSIR UGC NET Exam Date announced on csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|CSIR NET Admit Card||CSIR UGC NET Admit Card download From csirnet.nta.nic.in|
|CSIR NET Answer Key||CSIR UGC NET Answer Key, How to Raise Your Objections at www.csirhrdg.res.in|
|CSIR NET Final Key||CSIR UGC NET Final Answer Key download|
|CSIR NET Result||CSIR UGC NET Result, How to Check CSIR NET Score at csirnet.nta.nic.in|