CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2020 released on its official website. Candidates can Raise Your Objections at www.csirhrdg.res.in. National Testing Agency, NTA has released the provisional answer key for the Joint CSIR UGC NET examination on its official website.
The CSIR UGC NET answer key has been released and can be found on the official website of National Testing Agency (NTA) which conducts the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
CSIR UGC NET was held on November 19, 21, 26 and 30, to check the eligibility of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for assistant professors. The CSIR UGC NET answer key can be found on csirnet.nta.nic.in.
The candidates who appeared in the test may login into the website, using their application number and date of birth and click the link for display of their question papers and marked responses and the provisional answer keys
NTA has also uploaded the Question Papers and the response sheets attempted thereon by each candidate on NTA official website – https://csirnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates, who have appeared for the examination, can check their question paper, response sheet and provisional answer key through the link given on the official website, which will remain active up to December 05, 2020 by 11:50 pm.
The Score Card with Result is likely to be released by December 14, 2020. The Joint CSIR UGC NET exam was held on November 19, 21, 26 and 30. If a candidate wish to challenge on the preliminary answer key, can do so by paying Rs.1000/- for each question challenged. In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account. The last date to pay the required fee is December 5, 2020.
|The date for the display of question papers and|
the challenge of provisional answer key
|December 3 to 5, 2020|
(up to 11:50pm)
|Last date of the successful transaction of fee|
through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking/UPI
|December 3 to 5, 2020|
(upto 11:50 pm)
The candidates need to click on the link to view their respective question papers and the responses attempted. Candidates may log in and click the link for the display of their question papers and responses attempted.
CSIR means Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. NTA is the responsibility of conducting CSIR-UGC NET in CBT mode. CSIR-UGC NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship/Assistant Professor’ in Indian universities and colleges.
How to download CSIR UGC NET Answer key 2020: Candidates can follow the steps provided below to check CSIR NET 2019 answer key.
- Go to the official website of CSIR HRDG – csirhrdg.res.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads “CSIR NET Answer key”
- The link will direct to a new page of the CSIR website
- Login with your CSIR Roll number and date of birth
- Your CSIR NET 2019 answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your CSIR NET answer key for the future needs
Steps to Challenge on CSIR UGC NET Answer Key
- Log go to NTA official website – https://csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’, given on the homepage
- In the next screen, click on the ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single PDF file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same account.