DA Table: GPF Pension,PRAN CPS Holders, Check Your DA Amount

GPF and CPS holders Check your DA amount, DA to AP State Employees
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday sanctioned dearness allowance (DA) of 8.56 percent which would be implemented with effect from July, 2013. About 14 lakh current and former employees including pensioners and village establishment staff will be benefited the DA hike.

The enhanced dearness allowance will be paid in cash along with the October 2013 salary, according to a release. The financial implication of the hike will be Rs. 2,396.22 crore per annum.

Arrears of DA from July to September 2013 will be credited to the GPF/CPS accounts. Chief minister Kiran Kumar Reddy took the decision following a representation by APNGOs and Teachers Unions.

As per GO.294 Dt.26-10-13, CPS Employees 10% of DA arrears from July to September, 2013 wil be credited in their PRAN A/c(Reference GO.250/6-9-12). Remaining 90% will be paid in cash. DA Table software links are provided here. So Employees can check your DA in the following links.

  1. DA Table to GPF holders: Click here
  2. DA Difference Table for GPF holders: Click here
  3. DA Table to CPS holders:  Click here
  4. DA Difference Table for CPS holders: Click here
Dearness Allowance(DA):
January 2009-5.136%
July 2009-9.416
January 2010-16.264
July 2010-24.824
January 2011-29.96
July 2011-35.952
January 2012-41.944
July 2012-47.936
January 2013-54.784
July 2013-63.344(8.56%)
GPF Employees:
Pay-8.56%-DA raised
10900-933
11200-959
11530-987
11860-1016
12190-1044
12550-1075
12910-1105
13270-1136
13660-1170
14050-1203
14440-1236
14860-1272
15280-1308
15700-1344
16150-1382
16600-1421
17050-1459
17540-1502
18030-1543
18520-1585
19050-1631
19580-1676
20110-1721
20680-1771
21250-1819
21820-1868
22430-1920
23040-1972
23650-2025
24300-2080
24950-2135
25600-2191
26300-2251
27000-2311
27700-2371
28450-2435
29200-2499
29950-2564
30750-2632
31550-2701
32350-2769
33200-2842
34050-2915
34900-2987
CPS Employees:
July to Octobers 2013 DA arrears
Basic-CPS(10%)-CASH(90%)
10900-372-3360
11200-384-3452
11530-396-3552
11860-408-3656
12190-416-3760
12550-432-3868
12910-444-3976
13270-456-4088
13660-468-4212
14050-480-4332
14440-496-4448
14860-508-4580
15280-524-4708
15700-536-4840
16150-552-4976
16600-568-5116
17050-584-5252
17540-600-5408
18030-616-5556
18520-636-5704
19050-652-5872

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything

12th Model Paper 2022 | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2021 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | BSNL TeleServices | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|

3 thoughts on “DA Table: GPF Pension,PRAN CPS Holders, Check Your DA Amount”

Leave a Comment