District Best Teacher Awards 2020 Application Form, Certificate of Antecedents and Character Proforma for Recommending for The Teachers for Best Teacher Awards 2020. District Best Teachers Awards 2020 Notification, District Best Teacher Award Certificate of Antecedents and Character, Proforma for applying to the District Best Teachers Awards 2020, Weightage of marks taken into account for Teachers selection for Awarding of District Best Teacher 2020.
The Mahabubabad DEO has given the District Best Teacher Awards 2020 notification and applications are invited from the Teachers and Headmasters through Mandal Education Officers for giving District Level Best Teacher Awards on the Occasion of Teachers Day on September 5th.
Headmasters and Teachers working in Government and Local Body School should submit their Best Teacher applications in the following 10 items with the following 10 credentials (1 each) to the Mandal Education Officers on or before 28-08-2020. The MEOs should send the Best Teacher Awards applications to the DEO office by 30-08-2020 by 5.00 PM
District Best Teacher Awards 2020:
The teacher should submit the following items along with the Application Form. The Best Teach Award to be given to the teacher under the following conditions of eligibility for District Award – 2020.
1. At least 10 years of regular teaching experience as Teacher and At least 15 years of regular teaching experience as Headmasters in recognized Primary/ Middle/ High Schools etc.,
2. Student Registration and Enrollment Details from 2017 to 2020
3. Details of average class attendance at school
4. Average GPA of Class/Schoool of Class 5/7 and 8/10
5. Details of plants planted as part of a Haritha Haram and their current status.
6. Details of the Co-Curricular activities
7. Development of Teaching Capabilities Skills
8. Details of involved in the INSPIRE, Science fair, Maths talent test
9. Details of Swatch Patashala
10. Details of public participation/school development
The proposals shall be recommended in the prescribed proforma along with certificates of antecedent and character, and citation which shall not exceed 10 lines on each of the selected teacher.
The last date for submission of proposals by the Inspecting officer to the undersigned on or before 30.08.2020 with a specific recommendation.
Receipt of these proceedings should be acknowledged:
District Best Teacher Awards 2020 Application Form Details:
The details for the assessment of the work of the Teachers for selection by the Inspecting Officer are given below :
|Name of the Teacher|
|Father / Husband Name|
|Date of Birth|
|a) Date of Joining into service|
|b) Length of continuous service as on 5th September|
|c) Present Designation|
|d) Name of the School in which he /she is working with postal address and PIN CODE|
|e) Permanent Postal Address (Residential and Telegraphic Address with PIN CODE)|
|f) Nearest Bank Address|
|g) Mobile Number|
6. Details of Service rendered:
|Name of the School||Whether belongs to Primary School or Secondary||Management||Period of service details from appointment date – to – date||Service rendered in Agency / Slum area, if any||Subjects taught|
7. Academic Achievements:
|Year||Subjects taught||S.S.C||VII Class||Other Classes|
|Number appeared :|
|Number Passed :|
|Pass Percentage :|
|Average Marks in the Subjects :|
Note: The above particulars should be furnished for the last five years. District Best Teacher Awards 2020
8. Participation of the Teachers in the activities of the Parent-Teacher Association.
9. Special Work is done for raising the standards of Education (Work done by the teacher should be noted in this proforma against each item briefly, but not objective type i.e., Yes or No).
a) Steps were taken by the Teachers to increase enrolment in the school and mobilization of School Children and to avoid drop-outs.
b). Give enrollment/retention Year Enrolment Retention percentage figures for the last Percentage Percentage of 3 years of the School.
10. Activities are undertaken for strengthening National integration (Give details):
a). N.C.C. b) Scouts and Guides c) Jamboree d) Camps e) National Green Crops f) Other activities if any :
11 Inculcating interest if Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities among the students (Work done by the teacher should be noted against each item briefly but not objective type i.e., Yes or No).
a) Annual day function participation held/Not held:
b) Culture programs Participated and training is given to students to participate in competitions (furnish details): –
a) School Level b) Mandal Level c) District Level d) State Level
c) Debates/Elocution/Quiz Competitions sports in which the students were made to participate (Give details):
a) Inter-School Level b) Inter-District Levels) State Level d) National Level :
d) Excursion/Tours to the important: places conducted (Mention the places and periods):
i. Within the State:
ii. Outside the State:
e). Participation in the community service (furnish details); –
i. Social work: ii. Clean and Green: iii. Health campaigns
12. Contribution of the teacher for the physical development of the school (Give details):
i. Accommodation: ii. Furniture: iii. Other Aids: :
13. Contribution of the Teacher for: development of Students’ Educational Standards:-
a). Innovating Methods of Teaching :
b). Activity packs :
c). Teaching Learning Material:
d). Evaluation tools developing :
14. Contribution of Teachers for promoting literacy in general.
a) Participation in AksharSankanrati (to be certified by Collector)
b) Back to School Programme:
15. Interest in helping the gifted/handicapped /mentally retarded and backward students.
16. Educational Innovative Writings useful to the Students (Give details): –
a) If textbook author, details of the book (s):
i) Class: ii) Subject: iii) Year:
b) Publication of Articles in Name of the Year of (Give details during the last 3 years): Journal Publication
i. State Level
ii. National Journal
17. Awards received previously, if any (Give details)
18. Relationship with (PTA meetings):
i). Students: ii) Teachers : iii) Parents :
19. Any other achievements not mentioned above.
20.A brief note on criminal or other cases against the teacher and character of the teacher.
21. Specific Remarks of the Inspecting Officer justifying the award for the teacher (one para).
SIGNATURE OF THE INSPECTING OFFICER WITH OFFICIAL SEAL
22. Remarks/Recommendation of the DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICER (Specific remarks justifying the recommendation)
Divisional Level Committee/ Mandal Level Committee names with Signatures:
CERTIFICATE OF ANTECEDENTS AND CHARACTER
This is to Certify that ………………………………… recommended for STATE AWARDS, 2019 by the Inspecting Officer concerned has an absolutely clean record of service and faultless antecedents and that no enquires or legal proceeding of any kind, departmental or otherwise, are pending against him/her.
|PLACE:||SIGNATURE OF THE DEPUTY EDUCATIONAL OFFICER / MANDAL EDUCATIONAL OFFICER /|
|DATE :||WITH OFFICIAL SEAL|
Weight age of marks taken into account for selection
|CRITERIA OF ITEM||MAX.MARKS||MARKS AWARDED|
|Length of Service|
|a) Category IV School Working||2|
|b) 15 to 25 Years (between)||4|
|c) Above 25 Years||4|
|Subject Taught-percentage of Passes in the subjects taught(SSC)|
|a) Upto 60%||2|
|b) Between 61 to 75%||4|
|c)Between 76% to 100%||4|
|Special work done for raising the enrolment of the school( Out of school children)|
|a) Enrolled children up to 5||2|
|b) 6 to 15 children||4|
|c) 16 and Above||6|
|(Documentary evidence for |
enrollment with Admission No.s
duly countersigned by the concerned officer)
|Participation in the National Integration Activities|
|d) Lead India||2|
|e) Science exhibition||4|
|Training given to children to creative interest regarding co-curricular activities and Computers|
|a) School Level||2|
|c) District level||2|
|d) State Level||4|
|Training to children in order to create interest co-curricular/extra curricular/sports/Games/Debate/Quiz/Drama and to make the children to participate in the competitions|
|a) School Level||2|
|c) District Level||2|
|d) State Level||4|
|Contribution of the teacher for Physical development of the school|
|a) Accommodation, Clean rooms, toilets, compound wall, e.t.c.||4|
|c) Teaching aids/Material(Computers, e.t.c)||2|
|d) Cash/Land Donation||4|
|Innovative writing useful to students, printing of books and author of text books and publication of articles at|
|a) local News papers||2|
|b) District Level||2|
|c) State level||2|
|d) National level||4|
|1) Awards received Previously|
|a) Mandal level||2|
|b) District Level||4|
|2) other Contributions to Schools/|
Society if any
Note: Above dates are tentative .Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.
- District Beat Teacher Award Application Form (New)
- PROFORMA FOR APPLYING TO DISTRICT TEACHER AWARDS (Old)
- Weight age of marks taken into account for selection
- Certificate of Antecedents and Character
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details