Nalgonda Group IV & Non-Group Posts Recruitment, Government of Telangana State, Office of the Collector, Nalgonda District has issued Physically Handicapped Group IV and Non-Group IV Backlog posts Notification on 25th March 2020 earmarked for Physically Handicapped in various department in Nalgonda District. For the Physically Handicapped Group – IV posts and Non-Group IV posts appointment.
Applications are invited from the eligible Candidates either by post or in-person to be submitted in the office of the district collector office, Nalgonda within 15 days from the date of this notification. With necessary proof of documents in the annexure as given below.
Details of vacancies of the posts:
A) Group – IV Posts:
1. Junior Assistant: No.of vacancies(7)
Eligibility: Pass in Degree recognized by any university, Computer knowledge essential. Selected candidates must pass in office automation Software conducted by the recruiting agency.
2. Typist: No.of vacancies(6),
Eligibility: degree pass from any recognized university, typewriting Telugu & English higher grade pass, pass in typewriting Telugu and English lower grade. Computer knowledge essential. Selected candidates must pass office automation software conducted by the recruiting agency.
B) Non-Group – IV Posts:
1. Office Subordinate/Attender: No. of vacancies(03),
Eligibility: 7th class pass.
2. M.P.H.A(women): No. of vacancies(00),
Eligibility:10th class pass and 18 months of A.N.M training.
3. Cook: 00;5th class pass.
4. Kamati: 00; 5th class pass.
5. Watchmen:02; 5th class pass.
6.Tracer: 01; SSC and Diploma in Civil Engineering.
7. Luskin: 01; 5th class pass.
8. JTO: 01; SSC and Diploma in Civil Engineering.
9. Labour: 00; SSC and ITI (Diesel Mechanic).
10. Librarian Grade 00: Intermediate and CLOSE.
11. Fisherman: 01; 7th pass and IFTC certificate.
12. Lab Attender: 00; SSC and ITI.
13. Sweeper: 00; 5th Class pass.
14. Public health worker/MPHA: 1; 10th pass and 18 months ANM training.
The minimum age for the candidate should be at least completion of 18 years as on date: 01.04.2020 and the maximum age should not be more than 44 years.
1. The affidavit of disability document issued by the district (the said Certificate) should be attached with the application.
2. Candidates should enclose the Xerox copies of the proof of documents duly attested by gazetted officer educational Qualifications/date of Birth/other qualifications along with applicants.
3. The latest Photograph should be enclosed with the application. The Candidate should sign on the front side of the photograph with ink. One should be affixed to the application, and another should be pinned.
4. 4th to 10th class study certificate should be enclosed if Blind and Dumb Candidates have studied in special schools of other areas, their parent’s domicile area will be recognized as a residential area.
Domicile Attested Certificate issued by concerned tehsildar should be enclosed otherwise they will be considered as nonlocal. If the above Mentioned attested copies are not enclosed the application will be rejected. Candidates are needed to apply for each post separately.
How to Apply: Nalgonda Group IV & Non-Group Posts Recruitment.
The Completed Applications should reach O/o District Collector on the prescribed date i.e., 14.04.2020 before 5 PM in person if Studied in private schools in the Govt. School of Nalgonda or govt. Recognized private school up to 4th to 10th class the Bonafide certificate should be enclosed only local candidates of Nalgonda District should apply for the post.
Details of vacancies of various category posts are given below. Depending upon the circumstances the Number of vacancies may increase or decrease. An envelope duly affixed Rs.15/- postal Stamp and self-addressed should be enclosed with the application.
Note: Blind Candidates passed 10th class Direct without 7th class qualification can also apply for attender post. But their applications will be considered only when candidates with 7th class qualifications are not available.
Important Dates: (Not Official)
1. Notification issued date: 25-03-2020
2. Last date for Submission of Applications: 14 -04-2020
3.For particular: firstname.lastname@example.org can be seen from April. or Contact the concerned District Collector Office officials.
4. Phone No’s: 08682-244030 / 233267