TSPSC Group 4 Exam Hall Tickets Instructions to candidates, The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will conduct the written examination for Group 4 posts on Sunday i.e., October 7, 2020. The Paper-II exam will be held from 10:00 am to 12.30 pm while the Paper-I exam will be conducted from 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm on Sunday.
The paper will mainly cover two subjects – General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities which will contain 300 marks. The test time is 150 minutes per paper. The language of the question paper will be English, Telugu, and Urdu.
The general recruitment will be done to a total of 1,595 vacancies in Group-IV Services including 72 junior assistant posts in the RTC, 124 bill collector posts in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) and 76 posts in Beverages Corp. The minimum qualifying marks for the selection are for OCs 40 percent, BCs 35 percent SCs and STs 30 percent.
|Post Name||Group 4 Posts|
Instructions for candidates:
1. Applicants should reach the examination centre two hours prior to the commencement of the examination
2. Candidates should carry Passport size photograph, hallticket and any original identification card like Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Government Employer ID, driving licenses.
3. Electronic gadgets including watches are not allowed.
4. Candidates should not carry purses, handbags, other electronic appliances
5. Should not wear any jewelry
6. Do not wear loose clothing too
7. Use only blue or black ball point pen, candidates can carry extra pens
1. Group IV Services (Notfn No.10/2018),
2. Junior Assistants in TSRTC (Notfn No.11/2018),
3. Bill Collector in GHMC (Notfn No.17/2018), and
4. Various posts in Telanagana State Beverages corporation Limited(Notfn No.18/2018)
The candidates, who have applied for the above Notifications that they can download their Hall Tickets from Commission’s Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in from 02/10/2020 onwards.TSPSC Group 4 Exam Hall Tickets Instructions to candidates.
The Hall Ticket may be preserved carefully for future need. Candidates may note that the exam is common for the posts mentioned above. That is a Candidate will be considered for the posts for which he has filled separate individual applications but the examination is common.
TSPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets 2020:
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), has released the admit card/hall ticket for the TSPSC Group 4 and other posts on the official website of the TSPSC – tspsc.gov.in.
The candidates who have applied for the TSPSC Group 4 recruitment examination are advised to visit the official website to download their hall ticket. TSPSC Group 4 Exam 2020 is scheduled to be held on October 7, 2020.
How to download the TSPSC Hall ticket:
The candidates can follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and download their admit card:
1) One the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) – tspsc.gov.in
2) On the homepage of the TSPSC website, you will find the notification for download of TSPSC Group 4 Hall ticket
3) Click on the admit card download link
4) Enter your registration ID and Date of birth and click on GO
5) Your Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 4 Examination 2018 Hall Ticket will be displayed online
6) Download your Group 4 Hall Ticket 2020 and also take a print out of the same for future reference