District Level Science Exhibition will be conducted for this year at the District Level on behalf of SCERT Telangana as per the time schedule.
DSLMEE means District Level Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibitions 2023 or District level RBVP would conducted for School Children.
SCERT will inform JNNSMEE or RBPP details to all states District authorities. SCERT Telangana Proceedings details provided here.
Department of Science and Mathematics has released the RBVP 2023 is a Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani (National Science Exhibition) notification (earlier known as JNNSMEE) on its official web page on behalf of National Council of Educational Research and Training.
SCERT Telangana DLSMEE 2023: DLSMEE 2023 detailed guidelines have been released by SCERT Telangana for conduct of Science, Mathematics & Environmental Exhibition for School Children through Virtual Mode /Online Mode.
State Council Of Educational Research And Training, Telangana State has given proceedings Rc.No.654 on 18 Feb for Conduct of District Level Science, Mathematics & Environmental Exhibition and State Level Science, Mathematics & Environmental Exhibition 2023.
TS SCERT has requested to all the District Educational Officers in the state to organize science exhibitions under the caption of “Jawaharlal Nehru National Science, Mathematics & Environmental Exhibition for Children” (JNNSMEE) 2023 in their respective districts.
Students class VI to XII can take part in the district level exhibitions on the identified themes. The District Educational Officers will send the 1st prize winner’s name and details under each sub theme i.e., each DEO has to send names of 5 winner students to take part in the State Level Science, Mathematics & Environmental Exhibition. In this regard they will identify jury members as per their requirement.
|Name of the Exhibitions||District Level SMEE 2023|
|Title||Check the District Level SMSEE 2023 details|
|Subject||SCERT Telangana released the District Level SMSEE 2023 notification|
|Conduct of Exhibitions||Between 1st November to 30th November, 2023 in their respective Districts|
|SCERT Proceedings||TS SCERT State Level Project Competition 2023-024|
|RBVP||National Science Exhibition details|
RBVP Themes and Sub themes 2023
Theme, Sub-theme for Rajya Stariya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani (RSBVP) is as follows:
- Theme: Science and Technology for Society
- LiFe (Lifestyle for Environment)
- Communication and Transport
- Computational Thinking
State Level Science Exhibition Seminar Topic
Topic for One Day Seminar for Rajya Stariya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani (RSBVP) is “Millets for Health and Sustainable Planet“.
- Seminar may be organized in the evening timings of the science exhibition at district level and at State level.
- During this One-Day Seminar on “Millets for Health and Sustainable Planet”, children, teachers, teacher educators and others may be invited to witness the seminar.
- The winner at the District level will participate at the State Level Seminar which will be conducted during SLSMEE.
Under Teachers category:
- Teacher Exhibits: Innovative Teaching Learning Materials – by Teachers
- Teacher Trainees Exhibits: Innovative Teaching Learning Materials – D.Ed/B.Ed trainees
National Science Exhibition
|RBVP (SMEE)||Science Mathematics and Environment Exhibition|
|RBVP||Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani (National Science Exhibition)|
|NLSMEE (NLRBVP)||National Level Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani (National Science Exhibition)|
|SLSMEE (RSBVP)||State Level Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani (National Science Exhibition)|
|DLSMEE (DLRBVP)||District Level Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshani (National Science Exhibition)|
Screening, Evaluation and Monitoring of Entries
At District Level: For conduct of District level exhibitions, a screening committee may consist of representatives of DIET, CTE, IASE and other Institutions such as Engineering college, Medical college, Universities/Polytechnics and Degree colleges offering Science courses, Research Institutes and professionals working in Industries, manufacturing and Service Sectors.
Selection of District Level Exhibits
At district level the following exhibits should be selected:
- One best exhibit in each sub-theme should be selected under students category for classes VI to VIII and classes IX to XII separately.
- One best exhibit from ITDA area under each theme (Bhadrachalam, Eturnagaram, Utnoor)
- One best exhibit under teacher category and one from teacher trainee category.
- One exhibit from science club, if it is an outstanding with the approval of SCERT.
Criteria for evaluation of exhibits in DLSMEE:
- Involvement of children’s own creativity and imagination (20 percent):
- Originality and scientific and mathematical innovations in the exhibit / model (15 percent):
- Scientific thought / principle / approach (15 percent):
- Technical skills, workmanship and craftsmanship (15 percent);
- Utility for society, scalability (15 percent);
- Economic (low cost), portability, durability, etc. (10 percent); and
- Presentation – aspects like demonstration, explanation and display (10 percent).
- 5% extra weightage may be given to exhibits from rural / backward regions.
- 3% extra weightage may be given to exhibits from semi urban regions.
In this regard, DEOs shall make necessary arrangements to conduct District Level Science Exhibitions as per the time schedule. The DEOs are free to conduct the exhibitions in their convenient manner i.e., creating a district level portal or any virtual platform.
If they face network issues in interior areas, students can be allowed to send the recorded videos in the form of CD/DVD/Pen drive to the district level. Further they will send the winners list to this office after completing the District Level Exhibition.
District Educational Officer will organize seminar to students on the topic “Implementation of Science and Technology in Daily Life” and send the 1st prize winner’s name and details along with the exhibition winners list.
Duration: Presentation on the topic for maximum duration 6 minutes
Criteria for evaluation of science seminar in DLSMEE
- Scientific Content in presentation: 50 marks
- Novelty in use of visuals: 20 marks
- Fluency in speech: 30 marks
- Total: 100 marks