South India level science fair 2019, State Level Science, Maths & Environmental Science Exhibition, NCERT SME Exhibitions, Jawaharlal Nehru Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibition For Children 2019(SLSMEE): National level Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibition for Children 2019-JNNSMEE guidelines. Jawaharlal Nehru Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibition For Children 2019. District Level Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibitions for Children 2019.
Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibition Dates:
- District Level Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibition for Children (DLSMEE) 2019: 01 to 22-11-2019
- The State Level Science Mathematics and Environment Exhibition (SLSMEE) will be held in 1st week of December 2019
The theme for the SLSMEE 2019-20 and JNNSMEE 2020 is “Science and Technology for Sustainable Development”.
- Sustainable Agricultural Practices
- Cleanliness and Health
- Resource Management
4.. Industrial Development
- Future Transport and Communication
- Educational Games and Mathematical Modelling.
(Note: Sub-themes listed above are suggestive. Students may also develop innovative models on any other sub-theme, pertaining to the main theme-“Science and Technology for Sustainable Development”.)
Instructions to Participants and Guide Teachers:
The Attention of the all the DEOs in state are informaed that, the state Level Science Exhibition conducting at TSRS and JC (G) Ensanpally, Siddipet from 24 to 27-11-2019. The DEOs in the State are requested to give the following instructions to the participants and Guide Teachers
- Candidates should be keep the write up of the Exhibit in the Prescirbed format, One Video CD and 2. Photographs etc. as per the instructions given by Director, SCERT, Telangana
- To get their own bedding material like Carpet(Zampkana), Blanket etc.,
- To get sweater, Monkey Cap, GLouse etc
- The Students are informed to get their own plate and Glass
- Regular Medicines /Essential Medicines to be taken
- Participating students to maintain atmost discipline and dignity during their stay
- Participating students and teachers who are coming by RTC should get down at New Bus Station, Siddipet from there transport will be arranged
Who are interested to participate in state level “Science Fair” at Siddipet District. Send project details, wich is the best project in yur district.
State science fair date.
1, project Name
2, Project proceedure.
4, Science Principle
3, Daily life uses.
4, Project Write-up (in CD )
5, Name Of the Mandal ,School name,Students name and Guide Teacher Name.
The dates & venue are as follows:
Exhibition Name: State level Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibition for Children
District: State Level Exhibition held …
Most of the eminent personalities who contributed to the world of science were from rural backgrounds. The exhibition was intended to encourage students to pursue science and mathematics. This would help them decide their future field of study. It would help them to come up with innovative ideas and inventions
State Level Science, Maths and Environment exhibition from December 21 in Warangal: State-level science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition, with a theme ‘innovations for sustainable development’, will be held here in December. The three-day event will be organised at Telangana State Social Welfare Residential School (Boys) at Madikonda on the outskirts of Warangal city. State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) Director said a total of 494 exhibits from 31 districts would be put on display and National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal, and Kakatiya University (KU) would put up stalls at the expo.
Deputy Chief Minister and District Collector were personally overseeing the arrangements. Several committees for food, accommodation, transportation of students were constituted for the smooth conduct of the programme. December 22 would be celebrated as Mathematics Day, the birth anniversary of Sri Srinivasa Ramanujan at the District Science Centre in Warangal.
“Another prestigious event, South India level science fair, has been allotted to Telangana this time and it will begin in January at Hyderabad. It will be attended by school students of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka, Pondicherry and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands,”. The science exhibition would encourage the participants to hone their creative skills and develop their scientific temper. The overall objective was to widen the resource base of the country’s scientific pool in future.
1. Jawaharlal Nehru Science,Mathematics, Environment Exhibition For Children(SLSMEE)
2. District Level Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibitions for Children
A. National level Science,Mathematics, Environment Exhibition for Children -JNNSMEE guidelines
B. State level Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibition for Children (SLSMEE)
C. Jawaharlal Nehru Science,Mathematics, Environment Exhibition For Children
D. District Level Science, Mathematics, Environment Exhibitions for Children