DME AP Hospital Administrator Posts: Directorate of Medical Education, AP has given the Hospital Administrator Posts 2023 recruitment notification and Applications are invited for appointment as Hospital Administrators (Managers) on contract basis in all teaching Govt. General Hospitals in A.P State.
Hospital Administrators: 12 Posts
Salary: Consolidated payment of Rs. 40,000/- PM
Duration of the contract period: 3 Years only.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Institution||Posts sanctions|
|2||Govt. Hospital for Chest & CD Visakhapatnam||1|
|3||Govt. Hospital for Mental Care, Visakhapatnam||1|
|4||Govt. Victoria Hospital for Women and Children, Visakhapatnam||1|
|5||Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada||1|
|6||Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada (MCH Block (Old Hospital)||1|
|7||Govt. General Hospital, Guntur||1|
|9||DCR Govt. General Hospital, Nellore||1|
|10||Regional Eye Hospital, Kurnool||1|
|12||Govt. General Hospital, Ananthapur||1|
Age: should not be borned before 01.04.1976.
- Non – Medical Graduate with M.B.A. 2 year regular course in Hospital Administration with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience working in private or Govt. Hospitals.
The institution from which degree is obtained should have recognized by AICTE / UGC.
- At least 3 years of work experience in managerial rules in hospitals specializing in healthcare quality.
- Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS word excels, PowerPoint and web surfing to search relevant data and documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge in Hospital Administration.
- Willingness to travel to districts to collect technical information and the ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
- Local language knowledge.
Preference: Published work in the area of healthcare quality, safety and processes will be preferred.
Criteria for selection:
Academic Qualification – 65 Marks
Computer Skills – 15 Marks
Interview – 20 Marks
How to Apply:
Application Procedure: Application form is to be downloaded from DME official website : http://dme.ap.nic.in and Filled in application along with all certificates & DD for Rs. 500/- should reach to the Director of Medical Education, A.P. , Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad – 195, on or before 5 PM of 15.02.2016.
Documents to be enclosed along with application:
- MBA degree certificate along with Marks memo.
- Date of birth certificate (SSC)
- Work experience certificate.
- Certificates showing computer skills.
- Documents showing published work
- Willingness letter to travel districts to collect and to synthesize information
- Demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Director of Medical Education, A.P. Hyderabad towards application fee.
Duties and responsibilities: DME AP Hospital Administrator Posts
- Formulating standard operating procedures for quality systems in hospitals.
- Assessment and gap analysis of quality systems in hospital.
- Providing technical assistance on NABH application process.
- Technical assistance towards NABH protocols and accreditation programe.
- Conducting quality and Accreditation awareness and education programs.
- Undertake other relevant assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- They will assist the Superintendent in day to day administration.
- Any other related work entrusted by the Superintendent / Principal concerned Hospital / Medical College.
Last date for submission of application form: 17 March.