DME Telangana Post Basic Diploma Admission 2023. Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Hyderabad invites applications for the following Programme only from the local female Candidates.
Applications from the eligible female candidates belonging to Telangana State only are invited for admission into One year (1 year) Post Basic Diploma Courses in Neonatal Nursing, Nurse Practitioner in Midwifery and Oncology Nursing in Private institutions for the following Courses:
Post Basic Diploma Programme details:
- Post Basic Diploma Course in Neonatal Nursing (Fernandez School of Nursing, Rangareddy Dist.): 10 Seats
- Post Basic Diploma Course in Nurse Practitioner in Midwifery (Fernandez School of Nursing, Rangareddy District): 10 Seats
- Post Basic Diploma Course in Oncology Nursing (Basava Tarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad)
Courses and Seats:
- Neonatal Nursing: 10,
- Nurse Practitioner in Midwifery: 10,
- Oncology: 10.
- Course Duration: One Year.
|Name of the admission||TS Post Basic Diploma Admission 2023|
|Title||Apply for DME Telangana Post Basic Diploma Admission 2023|
|Subject||DME Telangana has given TS Post Basic Diploma Course Admission 2023|
|Last Date to apply||25 Sep|
- Qualification: General Nursing Midwifery (GNM), BS.c (Nursing) with one year experience.
- Upper age limit: 45 years.
- Applications for Post Basic Diploma course will be considered only in case of qualified GNM and B.Sc (N) studied in INC and State Nursing Council recognized institutions.
- Be a registered nurse and registered midwife (R.N. & R.M)
- Must Possess a minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse.
- Nurses from other countries must obtain an equivalence certificate from INC before admission.
- Be physically fit.
- The upper age limit for admission is 45 years for all categories.
- The selection process should be as per reservations for Government Quota seats i.e., 40% seats for each course.
- This Notification issued to fill up the 40% seats meant for Government Quota.
- The eligible candidates has to apply for Management Quota seats to the concerned private institutions for 60% of seats.
- The notification is issued for 3 courses for this year as per Government orders
Application Forms: Application Forms are available at O/o. DME., Telangana State, Sulthan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad. Every working day (Sunday holiday)
Application fee is Rs.1000/- for each application. The application can be collected by submitting Rs.1000/- D.D drawn in favour of Director Medical Education, Telangana, Koti, Sulthan Bazar, Hyderabad.
Important Dates for PBDC Admission
- Last date for submission of filled in application forms to the DME, O/o. DME, Telangana, Hyderabad is 25 Sep.
- The applications received after 4.30 P.M is not considered at any circumstances and DME is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Selection process will be completed by 30 Sep.
- The selected candidates should report to the institutions on or before 05 October.
- Commencement of classes will be from . 07 October.
For admissions, fee structure and course details please refer www.IndianNursingCouncil.Org
For further details, contact concerned officials at O/o. DME, Telangana State, Sulthan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad in person or log on to DME website i.e., www.dme.telangana.gov.in
Address: Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Telangana, Koti, Sultan Street, Hyderabad.