Dr. NTR University of Health Science has given NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission 2022 notification for AP MD Ayurveda Course Admissions under AP PG AYUSH Admission Stream. MD (Ayurveda) courses available in the State of Andhra Pradesh under Dr. NTRUHS for this academic year.
Application forms through online are hereby invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Entrance Test for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) courses for the academic year in Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh State affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and in Colleges located in Telangana State affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
The eligible candidate who desires to admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) Courses shall apply through online on the Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/.
|Admission||NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission|
|Title||Complete the NTRUHS MD Ayurveda Admission Registration 2022|
|Subject||NTRUHS released the AP MD Ayurveda Admission 2022 notification|
|University||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences A.P|
|Course||Dr.NTRUHS MD (Ayurveda)|
|University Official Website||www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in|
|MD Ayush Website||https://pghomoeo.ntruhsadmissions.com/|
The online application can be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net center). Dr. NTRUHS Notification for inviting applications for Dr. NTRUHS MD (Ayurveda) courses Admissions available under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
Application forms from the candidates whose names figured in the merit list of AIAPGET, and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission into MD (Ayurveda) Course under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada, are invited through online.
State Merit position of the candidates applied for will be prepared to base on the AIAPGET ranking and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder. In case of an equality of AIAPGET ranks, the following criteria will be considered for determining the State merit position:
1. Total marks acquired in the qualifying examination i.e., BAMS (1st to Final year put together) will be considered.
2. In case of an equality of total marks of qualifying examination i.e., BAMS, then the marks acquired in the Final year course of qualifying examination i.e., BAMS will be considered for determining the State merit position.
3. In case of an equality of all the above criteria, the date of birth will be considered for determining the State merit position.
1. The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
2. The candidate should have completed training as an internee/House Officer by 30.09.2021.
3. For in-service candidates, the three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 30.09.2021.
4. Candidates who were already admitted and studying MD (Ayurveda) Course shall not be permitted for admission into M.D (Ayurveda) unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and the stipend took up to that date before submitting application form and such candidates shall submit the discontinuance certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
5. Candidates who are already holding a Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into the MD (Ayurveda) course.
How to Apply for NTRUHS MD (Ayurveda) courses Admission
The qualified and eligible candidates as per concerned regulations who desire to take admission to MD (Ayurveda) Course shall apply through online (Website http://pgayush.apntruhs.in).
The online application can be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net center). The printout of filled-in application along with enclosures in three (3) sets should submit at the time of verification of original certificates/counseling as per the schedule that will be notified by the University separately.
3.Registration Fee: Rs. 3000/- + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 2700/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid online.
4.Verification Fee: The candidates who studied the BAMS course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are required to pay an extra fee of Rs.3000/- towards Degree Verification fee in addition to the above registration fee.
5. For other details read carefully the Prospectus available on the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
6. The candidates are advised to download and read the (1) Prospectus of the course (2) Instructions for filling Online Application available on the website before filling the online Application.
7. The procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for MD(Ayurveda) Course
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Keep all the following documents required:
(a) Admit card and Score Card – AIIAPGET session
(b) Aadhar Card
(c) Date of Birth Certificate. (SSC or its equivalent certificate)
(d) Study Certificate(s) from 1st year BAMS to final year BAMS.
(e) In case of candidates obtained BAMS or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father/mother/Spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any as per Presidential order in support of eligibility.
(f) All marks memos from 1st year to final year BAMS course.
(g) Category certificate if applicable.
(h) Service certificate if applicable.
(i) Council Registration Certificate.
(j) Internship completion certificate.
(k) Differently-abled (PH) certificate if applicable. (PH quota reservation will be followed if a sufficient number of seats available).
5. Visit the website through Internet Explorer (7.0 to 11.0) or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 31) or Google Chrome (20 to 36) to fill the application form.
6. Fill all the details in the Online application form.
8. Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for MD (Ayurveda) course:- At the time of verification of certificates, the candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form along with all required certificates in three (3) sets, as per the schedule to be notified by the University.
1. Application forms submitted at the time of verification of original certificates/ counseling without copies of the required Certificates, Passport size photo, without a signature at declaration area, incomplete applications will stand automatically be rejected and will not be considered.
2. Candidates’ admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct. He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., educational qualifications, validity of registration with State Council concerned Internship, local/nonlocal area status after duly verifying all the relevant certificates in original at the time of verification of original certificates/ counseling. If the information furnished by him/her in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be canceled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
3. Mere submission of application through Online is not sufficient. Candidates eligible for admission to MD (Ayurveda) course 2018, the session will be examined by the University only after submission of printout of application (hard copy) along with all enclosures specified.
4. The Orders issued from time to time by Government(s) with regard to Admissions to MD (Ayurveda) Course will automatically be applied.
5. The schedule for counseling/verification of original certificates and for allotments of seats into MD (Ayurveda) course will be notified separately.
6. An in-eligible candidate obtaining a Merit position does not make him/her eligible for admission.
7. Admission will be only for candidates, whose names are figured in the merit list of AIAPGET and State merit list.
8. If the candidate faces any difficulty while submitting the Online application the following numbers may be contacted: