Dr. NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS Courses Web options, Dr. NTRUHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of Original Certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS Courses in Colleges located in Andhra Pradesh under Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
The candidates those who have appeared and secured ranks in Andhra Pradesh EAMCET-2018 are eligible to attend the counseling for admission into BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS Courses for the academic year 2018-2019 available in the Colleges located in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
1. Certificates Verification: 29-09-2018 to 01-10-2018
2. Merit List was Displayed: 05-10-2018
3. Web Options: 08-10-2018 to 09-10-2018
NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS Courses Web options: Dr. NTR UHS Notification for exercising web options for 1st Phase of web-based counseling for admission into BAMS/BHMS and BNYS Courses under Competent Authority Quota Seats including Special Categories i.e., CAP and NCC for the academic year 2018-19.
All the eligible candidates whose names are figured in the Merit list notified on 05-10-2018 are only eligible to exercise web options on the above dates as per the seat matrix displayed in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
The University hereby notify the dates for the 1st phase of Web options from 08-10-2018 to 09-10-2018 for 1st phase of web counseling and from …. for 2nd Phase of Web Counseling to fill up the Competent Authority Quota seats of Special Categories i.e., CAP and NCC in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority, Ayush Colleges (under Dr. NTR UHS) in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2018-19.
The seats allotted under Physically Handicapped Quota as per eligibility will be filled first by following Rules and Regulations and if any seats are left vacant those seats will be added to respective categories.
The seat allocation will be done as per the procedure given in G.O.P.No.646, Education (w) dept. Dt.10-07-1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education dept., Dt.18-05-2009.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Candidates to whom allotment messages given have to pay Rs. 8000/- before obtaining allotment letters through payment Gateway by using the Online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
TUITION FEE: The selected candidates have to pay Tuition fee for admission into BAMS/BHMS and BNYS Courses as per orders of Government of Andhra Pradesh:
Instructions to Candidates:
NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS Courses Web options
1. Candidate can give options on the web either from home or any other place having internet facility
One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving Web options.
The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
2. The detailed instructions for entering options on the web are available at http://bahnu.apntruhs.in
3. Candidates can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Fee through the payment gateway and report to the Principal of the allotted College on or before the date specified in the allotment order.
4. Area wise seat matrix will be displayed on the Website for the information of the students to exercise their option. A candidate can exercise any number of options.
5. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the Web and take the print out of the saved options.
6. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take a printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
7. Next rounds of counseling (exercising web options) will be conducted for:
a. Leftover seats in phase-I
b. Not reported / Not joined seats.
8. Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges on the dates specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates and pay the college fee to complete the admission process. If the candidate slides to another college during subsequent phases of counseling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions.
9. The University fee and another fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
10. Help Desk Numbers: for information relating to exercising web options (Technical): 09490332169, 09030732880.
For other information (Regulations): 08978780501 and 07093924743.
NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS Courses Web options:
Dr.NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: A.P: VIJAYAWADA – 520008. Notification for First and Final verification of original certificates (web-based counseling) for admission into BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS Courses for the academic year 2018-18 under Competent Authority quota seats in Government and Private Un-aided Non-MinorityAyurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web-Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS Courses.
The candidates those who have appeared and secured cut off scores in NEET (UG)-2018 and figured in the provisional merit list of candidates displayed on 25.09.2018 in the website of Dr. NTR UHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2018-18 into the Government, Un-aided Non-Minority Private Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, at. NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building, Vijayawada.
Certificates Verification: 29-09-2018 to 01-10-2018
Note: The candidates who have applied under CAP, NCC and Physically challenged (PH) are directed to attend on the following specified time and dates for both General and Special category certificates verification at a time. They need not attend separately for general counseling as per the schedule.
The selections into BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS Courses will be through Web allotments which will be notified separately.
Eligibility for admission into BAMS & BNYS Courses:
Candidates seeking admission into B.A.M.S../B.N.Y.S. Courses should have passed2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject, with 50% aggregate Marks in the Group Subjects Or
Any other examination of 10 + 2 pattern recognized by the University or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects. Or Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.
Note: Candidates possessing qualification of the University/Board or an institution outside the State should enclose a certificate of equivalence from Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh. The candidate should have qualified in NEET – 2018 and secure the cut-off score as prescribed.
Eligibility for admission into BHMS Course:
Candidates seeking admission into BHMS should have passed The higher secondary examination or the Indian School CertificateExamination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of twelve-year study. The last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level than the core of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
or The intermediate examination in science of an Indian university or Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject; or The pre-professional or pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre-university or an equivalent Examination, which shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject,
or The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized University, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. or Other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the examination of the intermediate science of an Indian University or Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English as a compulsory subject. and The candidate should have qualified in NEET – 2018 and secure the cut-off score as prescribed.
AGE: The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on the 31-12-2018 for all courses
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS Course. The candidates who wish to claim seats under CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged(PH) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria. The orders issued by the Government from time to time with regard to admissions into AYUSH courses will be applicable.
List of Documents for verification:
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and three sets of xerox copies along with a print out of Online Application form affixing the photo and signed at the space provided.
|(a)||Admit card ofNEET UG – 2018|
|(b)||Rank card of NEET UG-2018|
|(c)||SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth|
|(d)||Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.|
|(e)||Transfer certificate (T.C)|
|(f)||Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.|
|(g)||Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed. (a) Service records & if parent is not in-service SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative.|
|(i)||Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar|
|(j)||The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/Ration card.|
|(k)||Candidates who obtained the local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016 (Children of employees migrated Telangana to Andhra Pradesh).|
|(l)||Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PH, should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim on the day of verification of original certificates for special categories as per schedule given.|
The tuition fee is to be paid at concerned AYUSH colleges under Dr.NTR UHS. The tuition fee will be as fixed by the State Government. NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/BUMS Courses Web options
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates will not be allowed for verification without producing original certificates. Custodian certificates will not be allowed under any circumstances. Only candidates shall appear for the verification of certificates in person as per the schedule notified. Proxies are not allowed.
- All the Candidates attending for certificate verification shall bring three (3) sets of Xerox copies of all the certificates along with a downloaded print out of the application.
- Candidates, please note that this is the first and final phase of verification of original certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. But, candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise their web options in the subsequent phases for allotment if any.
- Mere attending to the verification of certificates does not confer any right for a seat as more number of candidates are called than the number of available seats.
Note: The regulations and the details of seats available in various colleges (both govt. and private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Medical Colleges Colleges)and to exercise web options for admission into AMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS course will be notified separately.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details