Dr. NTRUHS BAMS BHMS BNYS BUMS Courses Admissions, NTR Health University Ayush Courses admissions Notification for inviting applications for Admission into Under Graduate Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Courses 2021 under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2018 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses 2018 available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Ayurveda, Homoeopathy and Naturopathy Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
This notification is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats. A total number of seats under competent authority quota for the academic year 2018-18 and fee structure as fixed by the Government, if any, will be notified later. However, total no. of seats expected for the year 2018-18 are given in Annexure-I of Prospectus.
Under Graduate BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||119|
Persons with Disability (SC/ST/BC)
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||107|
The State Merit position of the candidates applied for will be prepared to base on the above NEET-UG – 2018 cutoff scores and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder.Dr. NTRUHS BAMS BHMS BNYS BUMS Courses Admissions
THE CANDIDATES WHO FULFILLED THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION INTO BAMS, BHMS & BNYS COURSES AND THEY HAVE TO GET THEIR CERTIFICATES VERIFIED AS PER SCHEDULE TO BE NOTIFIED BY THE UNIVERSITY.
1.1 Candidates seeking admission into B.A.M.S../B.N.Y.S. Courses should have passed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 pattern) with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional, which shall include a practical test in each subject, with 50% aggregate Marks in the Group Subjects Or
Any other examination of 10 + 2 pattern recognized by the University or Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects which shall include a practical test in each of these subjects.
Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Botany, Zoology, Physics, and Chemistry.
Note: Candidates possessing qualification of the University/Board or an institution outside the State should enclose a certificate of equivalence from Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada to the effect that the qualification possessed is equivalent to or higher than Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh.
1.1.a.Candidates seeking admission into BHMS should have passed
a. The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of twelve-year study. The last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level than the core of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.OR
b. The intermediate examination in science of an Indian university or Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject; OR
c. The pre-professional or pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent Examination, which shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject, OR
d. The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized University, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.OR
e. Other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the examination of the intermediate science of an Indian University or Board, taking Physics, Chemistry, and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English as a compulsory subject
a) The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age on the 31-12-2018 for all courses The candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Course.
1)A person born on 1st January, of a year, will complete one year on 31st December of the same year.
2) Age shall be calculated on the basis of date of birth as indicated in the Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalent examination.
3) No request for relaxation of age of a candidate shall be entertained.
1.3 The candidates who wish to claim seats under CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
2. The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations for submission of Online application form for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses for the academic year 2018-18 available in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in. carefully before filling the online Application.
3. The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission to UG Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Un-aided Non-minority & Minority Professional Institutions shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website http://apbahnu.apsche.ac.in or http://bahnu.apntruhs.in from 11.00 AM on 06-09-2018 to 14-09-2018 up to 5.00 p.m only. The online application can be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net center).
4. Registration and Verification Fee for UG BAMS, BHMS, BNYS and BUMS Courses:-
The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
5. The procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for UG BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses Courses
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Visit the website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
5. Keep the following documents ready while filling an online application to avoid delay in filling:
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2018
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Category certificate, if applicable.
(h) Aadhar Card
6. Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses:-
The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
7. for technical difficulties No. 9490332169, 9030732880, for clarifications on Regulations No.8978780501 and 7093924743 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
only).Dr. NTRUHS BAMS BHMS BNYS BUMS Courses Admissions
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
1. Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to BAMS, BHMS & BNYS Courses for the academic year 2018-18: 15.09.2018
2. Availability of online Application form http://apbahnu.apsche.ac.in or http://bahnu.apntruhs.in: 11.00 AM on 06.09.2018 to 5.00 PM on 14.09.2018
3. Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for ……09.2018
4. Dates of verification of original certificates: To be notified
5. Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates: To be notified
6. Dates of exercising web options for admission into BAMS, BHMS & BNYS courses: To be notified