NTRUHS MBBS,BDS Admissions 2020(NEET UG), AP NEET UG MBBS,BDS Admissions Online application form, cutoff scores for MBBS, BDS admissions , Eligibility, criteria for MBBS, BDS courses, Procedure for filling MBBS, BDS Online application and MBBS, BDS Prospectus other instructions to be available soon. Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences AP has given notification for inviting applications for Admission into MBBS/BDS Courses 2020-2020 available under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in SVIMS, Tirupati.
Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who have secured the cutoff scores in NEET UG 2020 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses available under competent authority quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course under SVIMS, Tirupati for the academic year 2020-2020.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff scores
General category 50th Percentile 134
SC/ST/BC 40th Percentile 107
Persons with Disability (BC/SC/ST) 40th Percentile 107
Persons with Disability (OC) 45th Percentile 120
AP NEET UG NTRUHS MBBS-BDS 2020 -Notification for inviting applications through online for Admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the Year 2020-19: Dr. NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: Notification for inviting applications for Admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses 2020-18 available under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in SVIMS, Tirupati:
Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses 2020 available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical & Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in SVIMS, Tirupati for the academic year 2020-2020.
This notification is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Medical/Dental Colleges and Category ‘A’ seats – 50% of Intake in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also 85% seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati under SVIMS, Tirupati only. Total number of seats under competent authority quota for the academic year 2020-18 and fee structure as fixed by the Government, if any, will be notified later. However, total no. of seats expected for the year 2020-18 are given in Annexure-I of Prospectus.
Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off score (out of 720)|
|General category||50th Percentile||134|
|Persons with Disability (BC/SC/ST)||40th Percentile||107|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||v||120|
State Merit position of the candidates applied for, will be prepared basing on the above NEET UG – 2020 cutoff scores and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder.
The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured minimum percentile in NEET UG – 2020, have to apply for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer regulations/ prospectus for detailed clarifications).
1. The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974. Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009.
2. The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
· OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
· BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
· OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
3 The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG -2020 conducted by CBSE, New Delhi.
· OC candidates should secure not less than 50th percentile in NEET UG -2020.
· BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40th percentile in NEET UG -2020.
· OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45th percentile in NEET UG -2020.
4 The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2020 need not attend the counseling. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2001 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses.
5 The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
2. The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations for submission of Online application form for admission into MBBS & BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-18 available in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in. carefully before filling the online Application.
3. The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission to UG Medical and Dental Courses in Government, Private Un-aided Non-minority & Minority Professional Institutions shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website http://medadm.apsche.ac.in or http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in from 11.00 AM on 05-07-2020 to 12-07-2020 upto 5.00 p.m only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center).
4. Application and counseling Fee for MBBS/BDS BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses :
Application and counseling Fee of Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.** ** Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded.
5. Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for UG Medical and Dental Courses
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
5. Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2020
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2020
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Category certificate, if applicable.
(h) Aadhar Card
6. Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG Medical and Dental courses:
The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
7. The original certificates to be submitted at the time of verification of certificates at the notified center.
(a) Admit Card of NEET UG – 2020
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2020
(c) SSC or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) In case candidates studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh, a residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar. (excluding study period outside the state) for a period of 10 years (years of period to be specified).
(h) In case candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
(i) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed
(k) In case claiming fee exemption, the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar or white ration card.
(l) Aadhar Card
1. Application form without Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area and incomplete applications at the time of verification of original certificates will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories.
2. Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct. He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., NEET UG-2020, Educational qualifications. Local/Non local area status, category etc., after duly verifying all the relevant certificates at the time of verification of original certificates .
If the information furnished by him/her in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
3. Mere submission of application through Online is not sufficient. Candidates eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-18 will be examined by the University only after submission of printout of application (hard copy) along with all enclosures specified at the notified centers for verification of original certificates.
4. The Orders issued from time to time by Government with regard to Admission to Medical and Dental Courses shall apply.
5. This notification is for determining the State Merit position in respective categories only.
The counseling for exercising web options for admission to MBBS/BDS courses and procedure will be notified separately.
6. An in-eligible candidate obtaining Merit position does not make him/her eligible for admission.
7. Admission will be only for candidates, who have secured minimum cutoff score prescribed for that category in NEET – UG – 2020 and fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
8. In case of any difficulty while submitting the Online application form the following numbers may be contacted:
· For technical difficulties Nos. 09490332169, 09030732880, 9502001583 and 8466924522.
· for clarifications on Regulations 08978780501 and 07093924743, (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
The detailed Notification regarding cutoff scores, eligibility, other instructions and procedure for filling Online application and Prospectus will be available in the University website: http://medadm.apsche.ac.in and http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in from 11.00 A.M on 22-06-2020 to 28-06-2020 upto 05.00 P.M.
NTRUHS MBBS, BDS Admissions 2020 Schedule:
1. Date of issue of Notification to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-2020 21.06.2020
2. Availability of online Application form https://apmedadm.apntruhs.in: 8.00 A.M ON 22.06.2020 to 5.00 P.M ON 28.06.2020
3. Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for …
4. Dates of verification of original certificates ..
5. Dates of exercising web options for admission into MBBS/BDS courses ..
6. Date of release of final merit position after verification of original certificates …
7. Commencement of classes …
8. Closure of admissions As per MCI/DCI schedule
- Submission of Online application forms from: 22-06-2020 to 28-06-2020
- Click here for Prospectus/Regulations