YSRUHS UG Admission 2023 or AP NEET UG Admission 2023 notification has been released for NEET UG AP candidates for Medical, Dental, AYUSH Courses under NEET UG AP State Quota Seats.
The Health University has given the NTRUHS Medical, Dental and AYUSH Admission or AP MBBS BDS Admission 2023 notification for inviting applications through online for Admission into Medical, Dental and AYUSH Courses.
AP NEET UG Admission Online Application 2023 link would be activated on its official website, https://drysr.uhsap.in/ by the Dr. YSR University Of Health Sciences, AP, Vijayawada.
NEET UG AP Admission 2023 notification has been released on its AP Health University website. So, NEET UG Qualified and eligible student may apply Online for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS Courses under AP State Quota Seats based on NEET UG Ranks.
Eligible NEET UG Qualified candidates may apply for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS Courses for this new academic year. YSRUHS UG Medical, Dental and AYUSH Courses i.e., Undergraduate Medical, Dental & ISM & H courses admission would be done based on NEET UG Ranks.
Andhra Pradesh state has released their respective NEET UG Rank list. Dr. YSR University of Health Science, Vijaywada has released the rank list on the official site of the universities.
The University has prepared the rank list on the basis of NEET UG data received from DGHS, Ministry of Health. The list contains the names and roll numbers of candidates who appeared from Andhra Pradesh for the medical entrance exam and have secured 108 and more marks.
As per the notice released by the varsities, the cut-off marks for eligibility under the general category are 1117 marks, for general- PH category 93 marks, for BC, SC, and St categories is 105 marks.
The notice further reads that this is not a merit list. The provisional merit list will be displayed after the submission of online applications in response to the University Notification and the Final Merit List will be displayed after verification of certificates.
|Name of the admission||AP MBBS BDS Admission 2023|
|Title||Download the AP NEET UG Admission 2023|
|Subject||YSRUHS AP released the NEET UG AP Admission 2023|
|Registration||20-07-2023 to 26-07-2023|
|Admission||Application for Admissions into MBBS/ BDS/ BIMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ AYUSH Regulations Competent Authority Quota|
|AP NEET UG Admission Portal||https://ugcq.ysruhs.com/|
How to Download Rank List for AP NEET UG Counselling:
Candidates who have appeared for the NEET exam from Andhra Pradesh can check the rank list by simple steps.
- Visit the official site of the NTRUHS Website.
- Click on the NEET Rank list for Andhra Pradesh which is available on the home page.
- A new PDF page will open where candidates can check the rank list.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- List Of Candidates Who Appeared From Andhra Pradesh State For NEET UG
NEET result was announced in 2023. The examination was conducted by the National Testing Agency, NTA in September. Around 14.7 lakh students appeared for the examination amid the pandemic.
NEET counselling for undergraduate, UG admission to MBBS and BDS seats under the 15% All India Quota have started in January. The announcement of the seat allotment result would be done as per the schedule.
NTRUHS MBBS & BDS Admissions (NEET UG), AP NEET UG MBBS, BDS Admissions Online application form, cutoff scores for MBBS, BDS admissions , Eligibility, criteria for MBBS, BDS courses, Procedure for filling MBBS, BDS Online application and MBBS, BDS Prospectus and other instructions time to time would be available on is web portal.
NTRUHS UG Admission (AP MBBS BDS Admission)
Dr. YSR University of Health Sciences AP has given notification for inviting single online application form and uploading of scanned original certificates for Admission into Undergraduate Medical,
Dental, ISM & H Courses for the seats available under Competent Authority Quota in the colleges affiliated to Dr. YSR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical college for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the Academic year 2023-24.
Online Application forms are invited from the eligible candidates who have secured the following cutoff score and more in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Courses..
Admission into UG Courses for the seats available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy,
Unani & Naturopathi and Yogic Sciences Colleges, affiliated to Dr. YSR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the Academic Year.
- MBBS Course,
- BDS Course,
- BAMS Course,
- BHMS Course,
- BNYS Course &
- BUMS Course
|NTRUHS UG Courses||Courses|
|Medical Course||MBBS Course|
|Dental Course||BDS Course|
|AYUSH Courses||BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS Courses|
This YSRUHS UG Admission Notification is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats remaining after contributing of 15% to All India Quota in Government Medical/Dental /ISM & H colleges and
Category ‘A’ seats (50% of intake) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical/Dental/ISM & H Colleges under Dr. YSR UHS, Vijayawada and also 126 seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati only.
Total number of seats available under competent authority quota for the Academic Year is given at Annexure-I of Prospectus. The fee structure is as fixed by the Government of AP Vide G.O.Ms.No.146, HM & FW Dept. Dated.05.11.2020.
The candidates are directed to follow the details/procedure as per the Prospectus. Minimum cutoff score in NEET UG for admission into Undergraduate Medical, Dental & ISM & H courses.
Cutoff score for UG Medical, Dental and AYUSH courses:
NEET UG Cutoff scores: Minimum cutoff score in NEET UG for admission into Undergraduate Medical, Dental & ISM & H courses.
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off Score|
|General category (OC/EWS)||50th Percentile||137|
|SC/BC/ST & SC-PwBD / BC-PwBD||40th Percentile||107|
|General Category (PwBD-OC/EWS)||45th Percentile||121|
State Merit position of the candidates applied for, will be prepared basing on the above NEET UG cutoff scores and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder.
NEET UG Registration Schedule:
Schedule for registration of online application form and uploading of scanned original certificates
- Online Application Process: 20-07-2023 to 26-07-2023.
- NEET All India Merit Rank Category: All eligible candidates
- Category: OC/EWS/SC/ST/BC Categories including PwD, NCC, Sports & Games, CAP, PMC & Anglo Indian candidates secured cutoff score and more and fulfilled the eligibility criteria under Local/Non-Local Category for Competent Authority Quota seats
State Merit position of the eligible candidates applied for will be prepared basing on the NEET UG score & Rank and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder. Final merit position will be displayed after verification of uploaded scanned copies of original certificates.
Eligibility for AP Medical, Dental & ISM & H courses:
The candidates who have qualified and secured minimum percentile in NEET UG have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority Quota seats in respective categories subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer Regulations/ Prospectus for detailed clarifications).
Local or Non-local status: The candidate should be an Indian National or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) Card Holder and should satisfy the Local or Non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admissions) Order, 1974.
Selection: Selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Department, dated 18.05.2009.
Qualification: The candidate should have passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- OC candidates should obtain not less than 50% marks in science subjects.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should obtain not less than 40% marks in science subjects.
- OC PH candidates should obtain not less than 45% marks in science subjects.
NEET UG: The candidate should have qualified in NEET UG conducted by National Testing Agency, New Delhi.
- OC candidates should secure not less than 50th percentile in NEET UG.
- BC/SC/ST candidates should secure not less than 40th percentile in NEET UG.
- OC PH candidates should secure not less than 45th percentile in NEET UG.
Age Limit: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2021. The candidates who do not complete 17 years as on 31-12-2021 are not eligible for admission into MBBS/BDS, Ayush Courses and they need not apply for the counseling.
The candidates who wish to claim seats under Anglo Indian, Sports & Games, CAP (Army), NCC, Physically challenged (PH) and Police Martyrs Children (PMC) also need to fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
The candidates who claim for admission under Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category shall mention in the online application that they are applying under PWD category and have to appear before a Medical Board, to be constituted for the purpose by the University, as per the schedule to be notified by the University for Eligibility under PWD status.
Prospectus/Regulations: The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/Regulations carefully before filling the Online application form for admission into MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BNYS & BUMS Courses for the Academic Year available in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in. The candidates also have to verify the eligibility under local and non-local category.
Application and Processing Fee for MBBS/BDS BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses for the year: Application and Processing Fee of Rs.2950/- (Rs.2500/- + Rs.450/- (GST @ 18 %) Bank charges extra for OC/BC and Rs.2360/- (Rs.2000 + Rs.360/- (GST @ 18 %) Bank charges extra for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Application and Processing Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for UG admission:
In view of COVID-19 and Pandemic conditions, the eligible candidates have to submit their applications through online mode along with uploading the scanned copies of original certificates and images of photo/signature.
The same application will be considered for all the rounds of the counseling including MOP-UP round counseling and also for stray vacancies.
The qualified and eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission into MBBS,BDS, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses in Government & Private Institutions shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website.
The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center) duly uploading the scanned copies of original certificates (should be legible).
Steps to Fill Online Application and Fee Payment:
- Procedure of filling online application form and for payment of fee through online for Application and Processing Fee for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses.
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking; The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully regarding eligibility under local and non- local. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- The Registration number which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details, should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and should not disclosed to others.
- Fill – in all the correct details in the online application form and upload all the documents including Mandatory certificates.
List of Documents for applying
Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling: Necessary scanned Certificates for Uploading at the time of application submission. The following Certificates are required to complete the online application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. Application fee has to be paid through online.
|Details of Certificate||File Type||Size of file|
|NEET UG Rank Card. (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo). (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Qualifying Exam Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent — Grade Certificate not Accepted) (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Study Certificates – Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Transfer Certificate (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Caste Certificate (If applicable)||500 KB|
|Minority Certificate issued by Minority Welfare Officer (Muslim Only) (If applicable)||500 KB|
|Income and Asset certificate for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) valid for the year (Financial year 2019-20) issued by Tahasildar of Andhra Pradesh for claiming reservation under EWS (candidates who are not covered under SC, ST & BC).||500 KB|
|Parental Income Certificate/White Ration Card (If applicable)||500 KB|
|Person With Disability (PWD) Certificate (If applicable)||500 KB|
|NCC Certificate(If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (If applicable)||1500 KB|
|CAP Certificate (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file)(If applicable)||1000 KB|
|Sports Certificate (If More than one certificate scan all into a single PDF file) (If applicable)||2000 KB|
|Police Martyr Children Certificate (If applicable)||500 KB|
|Anglo Indian Certificate (If applicable)||500 KB|
|Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten – years (Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/employment out-side the state.||500 KB|
|Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status)||500 KB|
|Aadhar Card||500 KB|
|Local status Certificate issued by MRO of AP (candidates migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh (If Applicable)||500 KB|
|Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo (Mandatory)||jpg OR jpeg||100 KB|
|Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory)||jpg OR jpeg||100 KB|
Instructions to the NEET UG Qualified candidates:
- The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus of the course and instructions for filling Online Application available in the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in before filling the online Application.
- Scrutiny of uploaded data shall be done by the University and concerned Departmental Officials. After scrutiny of certificates, provisional merit list will be released and final merit list will be released later.
- Candidates are advised to refer to University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for further notifications regarding schedule for exercising web options.
- The process of admissions into UG Medical/Dental/AYUSH courses will be in accordance with the Orders issued from time to time by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The On-line application form with the following lacunae will be rejected automatically. No communication will be sent in this regard. a. If any of the mandatory certificates are not uploaded.
- b. Applications with incomplete details / photo and signature. c. If any of the uploaded certificates are invisible/not properly uploaded. d. If the certificates are not properly scanned due to which the eligibility criteria cannot be determined.
- Due to Covid-19 and Pandemic conditions, the certificates verification will be done basing on the uploaded scanned certificates. No separate notification will be given for verification of Original certificates.
- The candidates claiming reservation under special categories i.e. PH, NCC, CAP and Sports & Games, are advised to watch the University website for further notifications.
- Hence, the candidates should register and upload all the mandatory certificates without fail and verify once again before submission of online application.
- d) The candidate should submit the Printout of the filled in Online application form, all Original certificates along with One set of self attested Copies to the Principal of allotted college at the time of joining for final verification.
- In case of any discrepancy, the Provisional allotment order will be cancelled without any notice. The candidates are informed not to send the print out of application form to the University.
- Candidates admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct.
- The candidates eligibility for admission into MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS BNYS & BUMS Courses for the academic year will be examined by the University officials and officials of the concerned department only basing on the uploaded scanned original certificates.
- An in-eligible candidate obtaining Merit position does not make him/her eligible for admission. He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., Educational qualifications, Local/Non local area status, category etc., at the time of joining at the allotted college.
- If the information furnished by candidate in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
- If the certificates produced by any candidate are found to be fake / false/forged at any stage of verification or admission, the University has every right to cancel the seat / admission of such candidate without any notice.
- In case of discrepancy in the downloaded provisional verification form, the same shall be brought to the notice of the University immediately.
- The Orders issued from time to time by Ministry of Health, GOI, New Delhi/MCI/DCI/ Health Medical and Family Welfare, Govt. of AP, and AYUSH with regard to Admission to Medical, Dental, ISM & H Courses shall apply.
- Admission will be only for candidates, who have secured minimum cutoff score prescribed for that category in NEET UG and fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
- Subsequent notifications with regard to web counseling will be notified on the University website only. Please visit the university website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in regularly for subsequent notifications/ instructions till the completion of admission process.
- In case of any difficulty while submitting the Online application form the given numbers may be contacted on web portal.
- The detailed Notification regarding cutoff scores, eligibility, other instructions and procedure for filling Online application and Prospectus will be available in the University website and http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
|AP NEET UG admission||NTRUHS NEET UG Admission|
|AP NEET UG State Ranks 2022 & Provisional Merit List||NTRUHS NEET UG State Ranks 2022 & Provisional Merit List|
|AP NEET UG Admission 2022 notification||NTRUHS NEET UG Admission 2022 notification|
|AP NEET UG Admission Registration 2022||AP MBBS BDS Admission Registration 2022|
|AP NEET UG Admission Online Application 2022||NTRUHS NEET UG Online Application 2022|
|AP MBBS BDS Admissions Merit List 2022||AP NEET UG Merit List 2022|
|AP NEET UG Admission Provisional Merit List Result 2022||NTRUHS NEET UG Admission Provisional Merit List Result 2022|
|AP NEET UG Certificate Verification dates 2022||NTRUHS NEET UG Certificate Verification dates 2022|
|AP NEET UG Admission Final Merit List Result 2022||NTRUHS NEET UG Admission Final Merit List Result 2022|
|AP NEET UG Web Options Entry Dates 2022||NTRUHS NEET UG Web Options Entry Dates 2022|
|How to exercise AP MBBS BDS Web Options 2022||How to exercise AP NEET UG Web Options 2022|
|AP NEET UG Seat Allotment Order 2022||NTRUHS NEET UG Seat Allotment Order 2022|