DRDA Nalgonda EGS Technical Assistants Recruitment, District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Nalgonda District on behalf of Society for Rural Development Service, O/o CRD Hyderabad has published the EGS Technical Assistant posts recruitment notification.
And DRDA Nalgonda officials invite the applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of 22 Technical Assistant posts in MGNREGS on a contract basis with a fixed remuneration of Rs. 12,576/- per month.
This is an employment advertisement in regard to DRDA Recruitment in Nalgonda district that has been broadcasted by District Rural Development Agency. Motivated & dynamic Job searchers can apply by submitting application form for the 22 EGS Technical Assistants before the last date that is 15th April 2017.
DRDA Jobs details:
Organization Name: District Rural Development Agency
Posts Name: Technical Assistant
No. of Jobs Available: 22
Mode of Apply: Online @ Nalgonda.nic.in
Candidates must have completed the Diploma (Civil Engineering / Agriculture / Horticulture) or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University / Institution.
Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above-mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 44 Years As on 15-04-2017.
Reservation in the upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
How to Apply: DRDA Nalgonda EGS Technical Assistants Recruitment
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://www.Nalgonda.nic.in
- Select the “Recruitment / Careers ” tab available on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested in.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application forms with asked detail in the correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling the application form if required.
- Once the application form submitted successfully appliers should take a printout of the submitted application form for further reference.
Selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored in the prescribed qualification.
Important Date to remember:
Starting Date of Online Application Form Filling Is 31-03-2017.
Last Date For Apply Online: 15-04-2017.