TS GO.16, Teachers Transfers Orders, TS Teachers Transfers Govt Orders, Transfers Guidelines, Transfers rules, Transfers regulation, Telangana Teachers Transfers Rules 2018, Telangana Teachers Transfers regulation 2018, Telangana Teachers Transfers Guidelines 2018, GO.16 TS Telangana Teachers Transfers Rules 2018 (Teachers Transfers Guidelines 2018). TS Teachers Transfers Counselling Guidelines, TS Teachers Transfers Schedule, Eligibility Criteria for Transfers, Entitlement Points to Teachers and more details are available in the GO.16, Dt:06-06-2018
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Rules – The Telangana Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, 2018 — Notified-Orders —Issued
SCHOOL EDUCATION (Senn) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.16; Dated 06.06.2018
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.33, Education (SE-Ser.III) Department, dated.02-05-2013 read with G.O.Ms.No.34, Education (SE-Ser.III) Department, dated.03-05-2013.
2. G 0. Ms. No.15 Higher Education (TE) Department, dated.23-04-2015.
3. G.O.Ms.No.61 Finance (HRM.I) Department dated.24-05-2018
4. From the Commissioner & Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.1848/Tans/Ser.IV-2/2015, dated. 06.06.2018.
In order to facilitate and regulate the transfers of Head Masters, Grade II (Gazetted) and Teachers working in Government / ZPP / MPP Schools as per the GO 3rd read above, the Government of Telangana have decided to issue the Rules relating to transfers.
2. Accordingly, the following Notification shall be published in the Telangana Gazette:-
3.In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of Telangana Education Act, 1982 and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India and in supersession of all the earlier Rules and Guidelines on Transfer of Teachers, the Government of Telangana hereby makes the following Rules regulating the transfers of the categories of Head Masters Gr.II (Gazetted), School Assistants and S.G.T.s and their equivalent categories working in the Government Schools and Z.P.P. and MPP Schools in the State of Telangana :
1. Short Title and Applicability:
2. Transfer counseling
3. Schedule of transfers:
4. Competent Authority for issue of transfer and posting orders:
5. Criteria for Transfers:
6. Entitlement Points
7. Performance Related Extra Entitlement Points:
8. Preferential categories:
9. Online Application:
10. Notification of Vacancies:
11. Notification of seniority list etc.
12. Receipt and disposal of Objections:
13. Committees for approving the transfers:
14. Issue of transfer orders:
15. Date of relief and joining:
Telangana Teacher Transfer Rules 2018:
The Telangana State Government (School Education Department) has released the GOMSN No.16 on 06.06.2018 for the transfer of teachers, teachers, transfer of teachers, teachers, teachers and teachers.
1. All transfers are carried out within the web counseling process.
2. Transfers are carried out as a unit of the old ten districts / 2 zones
3. The transfer process will be carried out according to the schedule announced by the school director.
4. Transfer orders are issued by the relevant appointing officer upon approval of the Counseling Committee.
5. As of May 31, 2018 at 2 p.m. Filled high school principals and teachers are eligible to apply for transfer.
6. As of 31st May, 2018 at the same station.5 Principals completing the service, 8 p.m. Teachers who complete the service must be transferred.
7. 2 Retirement for Retirement Exemption from compulsory transfer for those with lesser service.
8. 50 working in a girl’s school Male teachers under the age of one must be transferred.
9. Women teachers are not available to work in a girl’s school Transfer to top male teachers.
10. Principals and teachers who are NCC officers must complete the prescribed service (5th and 8th) in one school and transfer to another NCC school.
11. Transfers should be made from the current ownership agency to the agency and from the ground to the ground.
Eligibility Points for Transfer:
a. Category 4 schools (12% households with no road access to the village) 5 points for service
b. 0.416 points for each 1 month service.
c. For 3rd category schools (12% of all villages having road access)
– Every 1 Vol 3 points per service
– 0.25 points per month service.
c. 2nd category schools (14.5% Homeschooling towns and suburbs)
– Every 1 Vol 2 points per service
– 0.16 points for every 1 month of service.
d. 1st category schools
(Towns and suburbs receiving 20% optional HRA)
– Every 1 Vol 1 point per service
– 0.083 points for every 1 month service.
The above points are assigned to the Teacher Service depending on the category of schools being served.
e. The district collector will be declared the 4th category schools.
– A total of 0.041 points is allocated for the teachers’ total service every month.
1. Teacher Unions affiliated to Govt. Of State Govt. Govt.
2. If one of the spouses is an employee of the Central and State Government, 10 points are allotted. However, for principals 5 years Once upon a time, other teachers had 8 | Only use once. If they are both teachers, only one is assigned points.
3. For 100% results in SSC, those above 2.5 and 95% have 2 points, 90 to 94% and 1 point.
1. Disabled persons above 70%,
2. Widows, Divorced Women,
3. If the employee or spouse is suffering from cancer, open heart surgery, neurosurgery, bone TB, kidney liver heart transplantation
4. Parents of children suffering from mental disorders, blood cancer, coronary heart disease, juvenile diabetes, etc., have the option of prior transfer in counseling. These preferential transfers are allowed only once for 5 principals and once for 8 teachers.
5. Only the mother or father of a child with the above diseases is entitled to a priority transfer.
– List of Teachers who have applied for the vacancies in the categories of schools and teacher posts will be announced in advance.
– Receive objections and announce final lists.
– Transfer applications will be accepted online.
Committees for the management of transfers:
1. The Committee shall be chaired by a senior officer appointed from the DSE office at the zonal level for the transfer of principals of public high schools, as a RJD member convenor and as a member of the relevant DEO.
2. Transfers of the heads of the Zilla Parishad High Schools shall be made by the Chairman of the Zilla Parishad, the District Collector, the Vice President, the Joint Collector, the JDPECO as a member convener of the RJD or a member appointed by him. As District Collector, JC, CEO for Government Teachers at District Level The committee shall consist of members and the DEO Convener.
3. Transfer of Zero Parishad and Mandala Parishad teachers to JDP Chairman, Collector Vice President, JC, CEO, Member and DEO Secretary.
1. Teachers should issue individual orders immediately upon transfer.
2. Those who have filled the maximum service (5/8) in the same village panchayat are not likely to be transferred back to the same village panchayat.
3. The transfer that was once cannot be changed.
4. Teachers who are not in the mandatory transfer and have not applied for the transfer and are not offered web options will be transferred to the vacancies.
5. Transfer orders must be displayed on the Notice Board and online.
6. Transferred teachers must immediately return to the new school the next day.
7. Objections and complaints on transfers can be sent to the Appellate Authority within 10/15 days. They examine the records and issue appropriate orders.
8. Action will be taken against the teachers and officers who have submitted false information for transfers and violate the rules in accordance with CCA regulations.
Transfer terms given by 16, with the exception of one and two, were issued in 2015 by the G.O. Regulations issued by No. 12….
Apply online from 7 to 10 June. Adoption of objections on 11th and 12th. Posting Orders dated 15th & 16th. Arriving on duty on 17-20 Schedule and Web Counseling Guidelines will be out on the 7th noon.