PRC 2015 Scales applicable to APSWREIS Staff: Govt Of AP, Social Welfare Department – Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad – Revised Pay Scales, 2015- Applicability to the regular teaching, non-teaching and Class-IV staff of the Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society – Orders – Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 112 Dated: 23-11-2016:
SOCIAL WELFARE (RS.1) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30-04-2015.
2. From the Secretary, APSWREIS, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.G1/RPS/2015/633/2015, Dated: 5-3-2016.
3. Government Lr.No.6050/RS.1/2015-4, Dated:26-5-2016.
4. From the Secretary, APSWREIS, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.G1/RPS/2015/633/2015, Dated:3-11-2016.
Government in the G.O. 1st read above, have issued orders for the implementation of Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for the State Government employees. The Andhra Pradesh Social welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society is an autonomous body constituted by the State Government for the administration of Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions located all over the State with 100% Grant-in-aid. The scales of pay applicable to the Government employees are also made applicable to the regular teaching, non-teaching and Class-IV staff working in the Society.
2. The Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society in the reference 2nd read above has requested the Government that the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 may be made applicable to the regular teaching, non-teaching and Class-IV staff of the Society as was extended in the case of Revised Pay Scales of 1993, 1999, 2005 and 2010.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby direct the Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Guntur to make applicable the Revised Scales of Pay 2015, to the regular teaching, non-teaching and Class-IV staff of Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, including the regular Head Office staff of the Society, as indicated in the Annexure enclosed to this order.
4. The additional expenditure on the implementation of the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 to the regular teaching, non-teaching and Class-IV staff, including the regular Head Office staff of the Society, should be met by way of re-appropriation from the overall savings of the Social Welfare Demand.
5. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (HR-IV-PC) Department vide their U.O.No.33024/34/HR.IV-PC/2016, dated:21-11-2016.
Annexure to G.O.Ms.No.112 , S.W.(RS.1) Department, dt.23.11.2016
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Employees working||Existing Scales of pay as per RPS-2010 (Rs.)||Revised pay Scales 2015 as per PRC-2015 (Rs.)|
|6.||Post Graduate Teacher||492||16150-42590||31460-84970|
|7.||Trained Graduate Teacher||449||14860-39540||28940-78910|
|9.||Physical Education Teacher||56||10900-31550||21230-63010|
|13.||Plumber-cum-Electrician (qualified) Plumber-cum-Electrician (Un-qualified)||23||9200-27000||17890-53590|
|17.||Junior Asst-cum- Typist/L/D/Steno||91||8440-24950||16400-49870|
|19.||Record Asst/Roneo Operator||64||7740-23040||15030-46060|
|20.||Office Subordinate (Attender/Helper/Cook/ Watchman/Gardener)||294||6700-20110||13000-40270|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details