Reservations for TS Govt BC Hostels Admissions, GO.15 Caste Wise Reservations: Caste-wise Composition for TS Govt.BC Hostels Admissions: G.O.MS.No.15; Dated .21-01-2015: Government Of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare Department – Government Backward Class Hostels – Caste-wise Composition for admission into Government Hostels – Reiterated – Orders- Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.57 B.C.Welfare (M1) Department, Dated.8-9-1994
2. G.O.Ms.No.16, B.C.Welfare (B2) Department, Dated.2-7-2010.
3. From the Director (FAC) B.C.W, Telangana, Hyd. Rc.No.D/707/2014, Dt.6-9-2014.
Reservations for TS Govt BC Hostels Admissions:
In the reference 1st read above, the erstwhile Government of Andhra Pradesh issued the orders to follow the caste ratio in admission in Government Backward Class Hostels in the State as follows:
Backward classes: 76%
Group A 21%}
Group B 31%}
Group C 3%}
Group D 21%}
Scheduled Tribes: 5%
2. In the reference 2nd read above, erstwhile the Government of Andhra Pradesh also issued orders to adopt the ratio of admission into College Girls hostels being followed i.e.
B.Cs – 69%,
S.Ts – 6% and
minorities – 10% for College Boys hostels also.
3. In the reference 3rd read above, the Director (FAC) B.C.Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad has requested the Government to examine the issue on the possibility of excess admission than caste ratio to S.C., S.T. Students in B.C. Hostels.
4. Government after careful examination of the matter in detail hereby reiterate the orders issued in the reference 1st & 2nd read above and order that, follow the existing caste ratio in admissions in respect of B.Cs., S.Cs., S.Ts in B.C. Hostels in letter and spirit without deviation. Any deviation is likely to create animosity among these three (3 ) communities which are not in the interest of the public.
5. The Director (FAC), Backward Classes Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad / All the Backward Classes Welfare Officers in the State shall take necessary action accordingly.