Stitching Charges Enhanced in AP PRC 2015: Government of AP – ALLOWANCES – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Payment of enhanced stitching charges to Roneo Operators, Jamedars, Drivers, Class IV/Last Grade employees and Work Charged employees who are eligible as per Rules – Revised rates of stitching charges – Orders – Issued. GO.Ms.No.161 Dated: 11-12-2015.
1. G.O.Ms. No.233, Finance (TA) Department, dated 11-08-2008.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dt: 30-04-2015.
In the G.O. first read above, based on the recommendations of the One Man Committee (2008), orders were issued enhancing the stitching charges from Rs.145/- to Rs.180/- per pair of the uniform supplied to the eligible male employees and Rs.22/- to Rs.45/- for stitching of each blouse piece supplied to the eligible female employees in the State.
2. In the G.O. second read above, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued on implementation of Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the Government employees of the State.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, recommended enhancement in the stitching charges.
4. The government have accepted the above recommendation and hereby order enhancement of the stitching charges to the categories of Last Grade Services/ General Sub-ordinate Services and Work charged employees who are required to compulsorily to wear uniform as per rules, from the existing rates of Rs.180/- to Rs.240/- per pair/per annum in respect of male employees and from Rs.45/- to Rs.65/- per blouse in respect of women employees.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect immediate effect.