GO.170 Office Allowance & Maintenance Allowance to AP Employees: ALLOWANCES – Revision of Pay Scales – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Office Allowance and Maintenance Allowance – Orders – Issued.GO.Ms.No.170 Dated:11-12-2015.
1. G.O.Ms.No.116, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 07.04.2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dt: 30-04-2015.
In the Government orders first read above orders were issued sanctioning Office Allowance and Maintenance Allowance to the Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-I and Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II and Legal Officers of Anti-Corruption Bureau based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
2. In the Government order second read above, orders were issued introducing Revised Scales of Pay, 2015, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, to the State Government Employees.
3. Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended enhancement of existing rates of Office Allowance and Maintenance Allowance to the Public Prosecutor / Joint Director, Additional Public Prosecutor Grade-I, Additional Public Prosecutor Grade-II the Assistant Public Prosecutor (formerly Asst. Public Prosecutors Grade-II) and Senior Assistant Public Prosecutor (Asst. Public Prosecutors Grade-I), Legal Officers of Anti-Corruption Bureau.
4. The government has accepted the above recommendations and hereby order that the Office Allowance and Maintenance Allowance shall be sanctioned to the various officers listed below at the rates shown against each. Office Allowance & Maintenance Allowance to AP Employees
|Sl. No.||Category||Office Allowance||Maintenance Allowance|
|1||Public Prosecutor/Joint Director||Rs.500/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
|2||Additional Public Prosecutor Gr-I||Rs.450/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
|3||Additional Public Prosecutor Gr-II||Rs.375/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
|4||Senior Assistant Public Prosecutor||Rs.300/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
|5||Assistant Public Prosecutor,||Rs.225/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
|6||Legal Officers of A.C.B.||Rs.225/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.12.2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.