GO.73 Telangana PRC 2015 Fixed Travelling Allowance to Telangana Govt. Employees, New Categories of Posts allowed for Fixed Travelling Allowance, G.O.MS.No.73;Dated: 04-05-2015: Government of Telangana, Finance Department, Allowances – Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules – Recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Fixed Travelling Allowance – Orders – Issued
- G.O.Ms.No.99, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 06.04.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt:18.04.2015.
In the Government Order first read above, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010 orders were issued enhancing the rate of Fixed Travelling Allowance to Government Servants who were in receipt of the same as indicated therein.
Based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government Employees in the Government order second read above.
The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, among others, has recommended for enhancement of Fixed Travelling Allowance rates and also recommended certain new categories of posts for Fixed Travelling Allowance.
The government accepted the above recommendations and hereby order that the Fixed Travelling Allowance shall be payable as indicated below to the Government Servants drawing pay in R.P.S., 2015 in receipt of Fixed Travelling Allowance immediately prior to this order. The new categories of posts allowed for Fixed Travelling Allowance are shown in the Annexure to this order.
of days required to be toured in a month
|Rates of Fixed Travelling|
Allowance to be allowed if the jurisdiction is
Mandals but in one Revenue Division
|I||Officers on a pay scale upto and inclusive of Rs.17890-53950*||15 days||600/-||700/-||800/-|
|II||Officers on a pay scale of Rs.18400-55410 and above*||15 days||800/-||900/-||1000/-|
- The Heads of Departments are permitted to fix the Fixed Travelling Allowance as per the above norms for the Government servants who are eligible for Fixed Travelling Allowance.
- The existing Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 1996 and orders issued from time to time shall continue to apply except as provided for in this order.
- The Revised Rates prescribed in this order shall be effective from 01.05.2015.
- Necessary amendments to the Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules, 1996 shall be issued in due course.
to G.O.Ms.No.73, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt: 04-05-2015.
New Categories of Posts allowed for Fixed Travelling Allowance
|Sl.No.||Name of the Department||Designation of posts|
|1||Animal Husbandry Dept.,||Junior Veterinary Officer|
|2||Civil Supplies Dept.||i) Divisional Asst. Supply Officer.|
|ii) Civil Supplies Deputy Tahsildars.|
|iii) U.D. Revenue Inspector|
|iv) Senior Checking Inspector|
|v) Junior Checking Inspector|
|vi) Asst. Grain Purchasing Officer|
|3||Cooperation Department||Senior Inspector of Cooperative Societies.|
|4||Sericulture Dept.,||i)Technical Assistant.|
|iii)Asst. Sericulture Officer|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details