Download TS GO 27 Education Fees Reimbursement from here. Telangana GO.27 released for Enhancement of Reimbursement of Education Tuition fees from Rs.1000/- to Rs.2,500/- to NGOs Children.
TS GO.27 was released for sanction of Education Fees Reimbursement Per Annum per Pupil up to Two children of NGOs, Class-IV Employees Studying in all the classes from LKG to Intermediate / 12th Class
Government Of Telangana, School Education(Genl) Department
G.O.MS.No. 27, Dated: 24/09/2015.
Subject: School Education – Tenth Pay Revision Commission Recommendations, 2015 – Enhancement of reimbursement of education tuition fees from Rs.1000/- to Rs. 2,500/- per annum, per pupil, to the children, not exceeding two, of Non-Gazetted Officers and Class-IV employees studying in all the classes from LKG to Intermediate / 12th Class – Orders – Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.2, Education (SE.Genl.I) Department, dated 05.01.2011.
2. From the Finance(HRM.IV)Department, U.O.Note.No.68/1/HRM.IV/2014, dated 09.04.2015
1. Based on the recommendations of the Ninth Pay Revision Commission, 2010, orders were issued enhancing reimbursement of tuition fees from Rs.400/- to Rs.1000/- per annum, per pupil, to the children, not exceeding two, of Non-Gazetted Officers and Class-IV employees studying in all the classes from LKG to Intermediate / 12th Class, vide reference first read above.
2. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, 2015, recommended enhancement of the above said reimbursement of tuition fees from Rs.1000/- to Rs.2,500/-.
3.The Government, after careful examination of the matter, and the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, 2015, hereby enhance the reimbursement of tuition fees from Rs.1000/- to Rs.2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Five Hundred Only) per annum, per pupil, to the children not exceeding two of all the Class-IV employees
And Non-Gazetted officers studying in all the classes from LKG upto and inclusive of the Intermediate / 12th Class, subject to the other usual conditions regarding the submission of receipts, certificate, etc., as per the existing Rules and Regulations, from the present Academic Year of 2015-2016.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of finance (HRM.IV) Department, vide their U.O.No.9854/189/A1/HRM.IV/2015, dated: 12.08.2015.