GO.46 Telangana PRC 2015 Additional HRA to TS Employees in RPS 2015 – G.O.Ms.No. 46 Dated:21-04-2015: Government of Telangana – Allowances – Recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Sanction of Additional House Rent Allowance in lieu of Rent Free Quarters in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.121, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 08-04-2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated:18.03.2015.
In the Government Order first read above, based on the recommendation of Ninth Pay Revision Commission (2010), Government ordered that Additional House Rent Allowance shall be payable at 8% of the basic pay of the employee under the Revised Pay Scales, 2010, subject to a maximum of Rs.1,000/- per month in cases where rent free accommodation could not be provided by the Government to the employees holding the posts to which rent free accommodation shall be provided by Government as per rules.
- In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government Employees.
- Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission has recommended to continue to pay the Additional House Rent Allowance at 8% of the basic pay subject to a maximum of Rs.2,000/- per month.
- Government have decided to accept the recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission and hereby order that Additional House Rent Allowance shall be payable at 8% of the basic pay of the employee under the Revised Pay Scales, 2015, subject to a maximum of Rs.2000/- per month in cases where rent free accommodation could not be provided by the Government to the employees holding the posts to which rent free accommodation shall be provided by Government as per rules.
- The list of Government servants entitled to rent free accommodation is shown in the Annexure to this Order and no other Government servant is eligible to claim this allowance except those specified in the Annexure.
- The above benefit of enhancement in para 4 is not available for those employees eligible for Additional H.R.A. and who opt to continue to draw pay in Revised Pay Scales, 2010 or Revised U.G.C. Pay Scales, 2006. They shall continue to draw Additional H.R.A. as per G.O. first read above.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.04.2015.
- Necessary Amendments to Telangana Public Employment (House Rent Allowance) Rules, 1988 and Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.
ANNEXURE to G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.IV) Department dated:21-04-2015. (Para 7 (a) (1) of Annexure–XIII of Manual of Special Pays and allowance)
List of Government servants entitled to rent free accommodation
- Anti Corruption Bureau
ii. Joint Director
iii. Director of Prosecutions
iv. Additional Director of Prosecutions
v. Deputy Superintendent of Police
vi. Inspectors of Police
vii. Head Constables
viii. Police Constables
x. S.B. Manager
xi. S.B. Clerks
- Education Department
One member of the teaching staff who is appointed as warden for supervising the inmates of the hostels attached to the educational institutions (i.e., Colleges and Schools)
- Engineering Department
i. Anicut/Canal/Channel/regulator/lock/weir/tank/sluice/wharf/ delta/Calingula/launch, Lascars who belong to the water regulation establishment and mile coolies employed on conservancy works.
ii. Watchmen incharge of Inspection bungalows, stores and vacant building.
iii. Reservoir/anicut/regulator/Channel/lock/Wharf/Weir/tank/dam superintendents who belong to the water regulation establishment.
iv. Conservancy/anicut maistries and fitters who belong to the water regulation establishment.
- General Administration Department
Superior and subordinate staff of the Governor.
- Medical Department
i. Nursing superintendents, Head Nurses, staff nurses, Maternity Assistants, Female nursing orderliness in all hospitals in the state.
ii. Female attendants in Mental hospitals in the State
- Police Department
i. Deputy Superintendents of Police, Special, Crime and ‘X’ Branches, C.I.D.
ii. Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner and Assistant Commissioners of Police, Hyderabad City.
iii. Head Constables and Constables of the permanent establishment of the C.I.D.
- Prisons Department
i. Superintendents of Central Jails.
iii. Deputy Jailors and Reserve Deputy Jailors.
iv. Gate Keepers, Chief Head Wardens and Reserve Head Warders in Jails.
v. Warder establishment.
- Download the GO.46 Telangana PRC 2015 Additional HRA to TS Employees from here