Government of Andhra Pradesh, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department, General Transfers Specific guidelines in respect of employees of Panchayat Raj Department and also Panchayat Raj Engineering Department for the year 2015 – Orders – Issued.
GO.519 AP Panchayat Secretaries, MPDOs, ZP, MP Staff ,Dl.P.Os/AOs/E.O.DPO Staff, PR Engineering and RWS&S Departments Employees Transfer Guidelines
- G.O.Rt.No. 709 PR &RD (E.VII) Dept dated 29.4.2013
- G.O.Rt.No. 979 PR &RD (E.V) Dept Dated 10.11.2014
- G.O. Ms. No.57, Finance (HR.I) Dept, dt. 18.5.2015.
- G.O.Ms.No. 58, Finance (HR.I) Dept dt 23.5.2015
- G.O.Ms.No. 59, Finance (HR.I) Dept dt 25.5.2015
- From the CPR&RD, A.P., Hyd, Lr No. 6797/CPR-E1/2015, dt.18.5.2015.
- From the ENC, Panchayat Raj Engineering Department, dated:Nil.
In the G.O. 3rd read above orders were issued relaxing the ban on transfers and also guidelines on transfers. In the G.Os.4th to 5th read above certain guidelines on transfers have been modified. All these orders are equally applicable to Panchayat Raj employees also. In the reference 6th & 7th read above, the Commissioner of Panchayat Raj & RD and ENC, Panchayat Raj Engineering Department have submitted proposals on transfer guidelines to suit the specific requirements.
- Government after careful consideration of the proposals of the CPR&RD and ENC PRED and in modification of the orders issued in the G.Os 1st & 2nd read above, hereby permit the competent authorities to effect the transfer of Panchayat Raj and Panchayat Raj Engineering Department employees in all districts with immediate effect up to 31.5.2015. While making the transfers the following specific guidelines shall be followed in addition to the guidelines issued in the G.Os 3rd to 5th read above.
- Employee who has completed more than three years of Service continuously at a duty station duly counting the total service rendered in all cadres shall be transferred without exception;
- Employee who has completed less than three years of service may be transferred either on administrative grounds or on account of the conditions stipulated in the GOs 3rd to 5th read above;
a) Panchayat Secretaries:
i. All Gram Panchayats were formed as GP Clusters for posting Panchayat Secretaries. Hence, the Panchayat Secretaries shall be posted to the respective Gram Panchayat cluster only according to their grade as ordered in Circular Memo No. 11740/Mandal.I/2014, PR, dated 1.8.2014. In the event of shortage in a Grade, the next lower grade Panchayat Secretaries shall be considered for posting. But, in no case, Grade IV Panchayat Secretaries be posted to Grade I & II Panchayat clusters and Grade III Panchayat Secretaries to Grade I Panchayat clusters;
ii. Panchayat Secretaries should not be posted in their Native Mandals. The existing Panchayat Secretaries working in their native mandals, if any, shall be transferred and posted to outside their native mandals;
iii. The Panchayat Secretaries who have been recruited through APPSC during 2014 may not be disturbed except adjusting in the GP cluster headquarters as mentioned in a(i) above;
iv. The post of Panchayat Secretaries shall be filled up in all the Mandals duly rationalizing the vacancies. Proportionate distribution shall be ensured in all Mandals.
b) MPDOs and Ministerial & other subordinate staff in the office of Zilla Parishads and Mandal Parishads:
i. Mandal Development Officers (MPDOs) and Ministerial & other staff of ZPP and Mandal Parishad be transferred within the district by the District Level Committee (DLC).
ii. MPDOs should not be posted in their native revenue division.
iii. As far as possible, they shall not be posted in their Mandal Parishad they worked earlier in their entire service in the cadre of Mandal Parishad Development Officer.
iv. While conducting counseling for Ministerial and other subordinate staff in respect of Zilla Parishad and Mandal Parishads as ordered in the G.Os 4th to 5th read above, the guidelines relating to counseling issued in the G.O.1st read above may be followed.
c) Dl.P.Os/AOs/E.O.(PR&RD) and other Ministerial Staff of DPO:
i. Divisional Panchayat Officers/Extension Officers (PR&RD) within the district shall be transferred by the District Level Committee as ordered in the G.O.3rd read above.
ii. The Dl.P.Os and E.Os (PR&RD) shall not be posted in their native revenue division.
iii. The Ministerial staff who have completed 3 years of service in Office of DPO shall be transferred by the DLC.
iv. The CPR&RD shall make inter district transfers of all second level gazetted and below cadre and allot to the district as per the rules in force. But place of posting for other than MPDOs within the district will be given by the District Level committee;
d) Transfer Guidelines relating to PR Engineering and RWS&S Departments:
i. The ENC, Panchayat Raj Engineering and CE (Admn.,) RWS&S Departments shall make inter district transfers of all second level gazetted and below and allot to the district as per the rules in force. But place of posting within the district shall be given by the District Level committee;
ii. Deputy Executive Engineers (DEEs) who are eligible for transfer as per the guidelines issued in the GOs 3rd to 5th read above, shall be posted out of the Revenue Division in which they are working and shall not be posted in their native Revenue Division;
iii. AEE/AEs who are eligible for transfer as per the guidelines issued in the GOs 3rd to 5th read above, shall be posted out of the Sub Division in which they are working (either PRI sub-division or PIU sub-division) and shall not be posted in their native Sub-division;
iv. The post of AEE/AE shall be filled up in all Sub-divisions/Mandals duly rationalizing the vacancies. Proportionate distribution shall be ensured in all sub-divisions/Mandals.