GO.62 Sub-Jail Allowance Allowance in Telangana PRC 2015, G.O.MS.No. 62, Dated:02-05-2015: Government of Telangana State, Finance Department – ALLOWANCES – Revision of Pay Scales – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Sub-Jail Allowance – Orders – Issued.
Sub-Jail Allowance Allowance in Telangana PRC 2015
Read the following:
- G.O.Ms.No.115, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 7-4-2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dated: 18.03.2015.
In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning Sub-Jail Allowance of Rs.200/- per month to Assistant Civil Surgeons for attending to the Jail duties, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
- In the Government order second read above, orders were issued introducing Revised Pay Scales, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, to the State Government Employees.
- Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended revision of the existing Sub-Jail Allowance from Rs.200/- per month to Rs.300/- per month to the Assistant Civil Surgeons who perform duties of attending to sub Jails.
- Government have accepted the above recommendations and hereby order that the Sub-Jail Allowance to the Assistant Civil Surgeons who are on Jail Duties shall be revised from Rs.200/- to Rs.300/- per month.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015.
- Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.