Telangana RBSK Posts Recruitment Guidelines and Selection Procedure, GO.MS.No.67; Dated.01-08-2015: Government of Telangana, Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department-Filling up of posts on contract basis under Rashtriya Bala Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) under National Health Mission- Selection procedure and guidelines for filling up of posts-Orders-Issued
- From Commissioner Health & Family Welfare and MDNHM, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.78/SPMU-NHM/HR-TS/2015 Dt.12.2.2015
- Govt.Memo.No.1442/D1/2015, dt.17.03.2015
- From Commissioner Health & Family Welfare and MDNHM,Hyderabad,Lr.Rc.No.78/SPMU-NHM/HR-TS/2015 Dt.19.03.2015
- From Commissioner Health & Family Welfare and MDNHM, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.78/SPMU-NHM/HR-TS/2015 Dt.21.04.2015
- Record of Proceedings 2014-15 for Telangana under NHM
The Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare & Mission Director, National Health Mission, in his letter 1st, read above has requested the Government for permission to fill up 1330 posts in different categories on contract basis under Rashtriya Bala Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) in National Health Mission.
- The Government after careful examination of the proposal hereby accord permission to the Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare and Mission Director, National Health Mission to fill up 1330 posts under Rashtriya Bala Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) in National Health Mission on contract basis as per the procedure and guidelines annexed to this order.
- It is further ordered that in Mobile Health Teams, 50% of doctors should be from MBBS and 50% doctors from AYUSH. The details of the posts to be filled on a contract basis are appended as Annexure-I and the guidelines for recruitment are appended as Annexure-II.
- The Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare and Mission Director of National
Health Mission shall take further necessary action in the matter.
- This order is issued with the concurrence of Finance (HRM II) Department vide their U.O.Note.No.5520/123/A2/HRM.II/15 dt.30.4.2015.
Recruitment Guidelines for filling up of posts on contract basis
I. METHOD OF RECRUITMENT:
Recruitment shall be done by the District Selection Committee for the District Health Society. The District Selection Committee shall consist of the following members:
a. District Collector – Chairman
b. DMHO – Member – Convener
c. Deputy Director, Social Welfare – Member
d. DCHS – Member
e. Any other member the Chairman Wishes to include – Member
Selections will be done based on the following criteria:
a. Posts have to be notified through paper notification at District Level. Though the posts are filled at the district level by DSC, state and zonal provisions prescribed under presidential order have to be followed.
b. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age. Weightage for age will be reckoned from 18 years of age of the candidate. 0.5 mark will be awarded for one completed year of age with a maximum of 10 marks.
The age will be reckoned as on 1.7.2015. (Example 1. If a candidate completes 20 years as on 1.7.2015, he will be awarded 1.0 mark; Example 2. If a candidate completes 30 years of age as on 1.7.2015, he will be awarded 6.0 marks; Example 3. If a candidate completes 40 years of age as on 1.7.2015, he will be awarded 10.0 marks).
c. The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with the above criteria and displayed on the website for transparency.
d. The selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
II. RULE OF RESERVATION
a) Rules of Reservation in respect of Community, Disability, Ex-Service Men/Women shall be strictly observed as per the A.P., State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996, read with the relevant Specific Rules applicable. To start with roaster point 1 under each category.
b) The Rule of Reservation to Local candidates is applicable as per Presidential order.
c) The vacancies, for the posts mentioned in G.O Ms. No 68, falling in Scheduled areas should be filled exclusively with the local scheduled tribes.
III. AGE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
The age and educational qualifications are as per state government rules. Where there is no age and educational qualifications in State, norms of Government of India will be followed.