Office & Maintenance Allowance to TS Employees, Government of Telangana, Finance Department, Allowances – Revision of Pay Scales – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, on Office Allowance and Maintenance Allowance – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.116, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 07.04.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt:18.03.2015
In the Government orders first read above orders were issued sanctioning Office Allowance and Maintenance Allowance to the Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-I and Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II and Legal Officers of Anti Corruption Bureau based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
- In the Government order second read above, orders were issued introducing Revised Scales of Pay, 2015, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, to the State Government Employees.
- Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended enhancement of existing rates of Office Allowance and Maintenance Allowance to the Public Prosecutor / Joint Director, Additional Public Prosecutor Grade-I, Additional Public Prosecutor Grade-II the Assistant Public Prosecutor (formerly Asst. Public Prosecutors Grade-II) and Senior Assistant Public Prosecutor (Asst. Public Prosecutors Grade-I), Legal Officers of Anti-Corruption Bureau.
- Government accepted the above recommendations and hereby order that the Office Allowance and Maintenance Allowance shall be sanctioned to the various officers listed below at the rates shown against each.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.05.2015.
|Sl.No.||Category||Office Allowance||Maintenance Allowance|
|1||Public Prosecutor/Joint Director||Rs.500/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
|2||Additional Public Prosecutor Gr-I||Rs.450/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
|3||Additional Public Prosecutor Gr-II||Rs.400/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
|4||Senior Assistant Public Prosecutor||Rs.350/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
|5||Assistant Public Prosecutor,||Rs.300/-p.m.||Rs.350/-p.m.|
- Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.