Guidelines for Preparing the C Grade 10th Class students, Instructions for C grade students Achieving the Best results in Telugu, English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Subjects. Guidelines to ensure the passing of C Grade SSC Class Students in all subjects. How to achieve good results in SSC exams, Guidelines for Improving SSC Results, Achievement of Better Results in SSC 2017, How to Achieve Top Results in SSC 2017.
- Make them aware of the Question Paper pattern, discussing with them, which bit contains which questions and how to answer them. Make use of the previous papers for this purpose.
- Conduct revision systematically, going bitwise, according to the question paper pattern.
- Form heterogeneous groups for revision and assignment tasks and monitor the group sharing.
- Reading comprehension is very important for a student to get a good score. Select important reading passages from the textbook and give practice with an ample number of possible questions.
- Making a list of the most important Verbs and Adverbs and teaching their meaning will also help the very low proficient students to attain basic skills to understand the sentences.
- In the next stage, make them practice writing or saying simple sentences using those verbs and adverbs.
- Teach basic tenses and usage of different tenses in different situations. But do not spend much time on this.
- Let them learn the meanings of the different question words (What, Who, When, etc.)
Train them on how to understand the questions based on the keywords in the given question.
- This way they can guess and understand the meaning of the question even though they do not know the meaning of all the words in the question.
- Various Answer Stems can be provided to them which helps the students to begin the answer properly based on the question word.
Eg: Guidelines for Preparing the C Grade 10th Class students:
What is the main source of income in the hilly areas?
Stem: The main source of income in the hilly areas is
Why did the writer laugh loudly?
Stem: The writer laughed loudly because of Etc.
- Encourage them to frame simple questions based on a paragraph. The other students can answer these questions. Let this be a daily practice.
- Give them practice in the reading process and meaning-making of a given passage. This can be done by teaching them to guess the meaning of a sentence with the help of keywords.
- Provide them with model discourses (skeletal Structures) and teach them how to modify such model discourses according to the question given in the exam.
- Make use of the questions and discourse models given in lower-class textbooks to teach basics in the discourses.
- Bring into the class a few simple stories and passages to practice comprehension of new passages.
- Let them create errors in the textual paragraphs and exchange them with their pairs to correct those errors. This is a very effective technique to teach editing under the grammar section. This process can be done as group work also. Steps in editing